characters ~ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀs discussion

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ | ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇs > ᗯіしし◎ᗯՏӉіทЄ'Տ ℃ӉᗋГᗋ℃ҬЄГՏ ᗋทᗠ ҬЄᗰթしᗋҬЄՏ [[◎թЄท Ғ◎Г ԱՏЄ]]['[ºᵖᵉⁿ fºʳ ᵘˢᵉ]']

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 9 comments Yayz!

message 2: by Willow (last edited Aug 24, 2015 11:03AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 9 comments [[Picture]]

[First NAME LastNAME ~ AGE]

[POWERS]

[DESCRIPTION]

[TEXT]

[[Text]]

[TEXT]

[[Text]]

[TEXT]

[[Text]]

[[Picture]]

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 9 comments description

* ГЄіііԱГท * ՏіӼҬЄЄท * ҒЄЄ *

* թЄГՏ *

Reina has the ability to stop time for up to 24 hours. She can also travel back in time, but she is not permitted to change anything, and can only stay for up to 5 days.

* ЄՏ℃ГіթҬіท *
5 - 20 lines long

* ฿ЄӉіᗠ *

Reina was found with her two older sisters, Geetje and Delfina (D.J.) Duron by the Wolfert Family. She was only two at the time, and her sister's were four. They could remember their names, but told everyone that they had been wandering for a year. They searched the database, and found that their parents had been mutants, but they were killed a year ago. So the Wolfert family took them in, and they were monitored by S.H.I.E.L.D..

* ԱЄӼթЄ℃ҬЄ ЄЄҬՏ *

One day, when Reina was playing in the meadow by there house, everything froze. She stood up, and found that time had simply, stopped. At first she thought aliens might be invading, but she felt oddly at peace, and wondered around. She messed with things, took some things, and ate somethings. Eventually she tired of being alone, and wished that time would start again. And it did. She never told anyone about that, but she began to practice her new-found ability.

* ฿ՏЄՏՏіท *

At the age of eight, Reina began to have an obsession with teddy bears. She only wanted teddy bears, and she would scream if she didn't get one. She loved all of them, but her favorite was a rice filled brown bear named Brown Teddy. She loved him and took him everywhere, but little did she know that he was actually a tracker from S.H.I.E.L.D.. She eventually got over this obsession of teddy bears at the age of 11, but she still has Brown Teddy, locked away in her closet.

* ГЄГԱҬЄᗠ *

At the age of 13, Reina and her sisters had discovered their powers. Reina had the ability to manipulate time, Geetje could shapeshift into anything she wanted, and D.J. had telekinesis and telepathy. By this time the Duron girls had been on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar for years. One day, while the three sisters were walking in the meadow, a S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft approached them. They were approached by a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, and he asked them if they would be interested in joining S.H.I.E.L.D.. There answer was yes, and soon they began to discover their true potential. Her sister's graduated this year, but she's still in training.

description

message 4: by Willow (last edited Nov 23, 2016 02:26PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 9 comments FIRST NAME: Timothy
MIDDLE NAME:
LAST NAME:

DATE OF BIRTH: December 17th, 1997
PLACE OF BIRTH: Illea

CASTE: 4
NATIONALITY: Illean

APPEARANCE:

description

description

FACE CLAIM: Grant Gustin
WRITTEN DESCRIPTION: