New Adult Book Club discussion

Breaking My Heart (My Heart #1)
This topic is about Breaking My Heart
Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #134/15 ~ Breaking My Heart (My Heart #1) by Aleya Michelle

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Sep 07, 2015 05:40PM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #134/15
Title: Breaking My Heart (My Heart #1)
Author: Aleya Michelle
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romantic
Formats ~ Mobi (Direct to Kindle) **Please leave your Kindle addresses and be sure to add newadultbookclub@gamil.com to your safe list.
Copies ~ 25
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis:
Roxy is a fighter, she is strong and independent. She knows exactly what she wants and is not afraid to go after it, especially when it comes to men. Roxy thinks she has men figured out, that is until she meets Kade. He storms into her life like a knight on a white horse to save her. He makes her question everything she ever thought she knew about life, men and herself.

With a past that keeps holding her back will Kade be able to break down her walls? Will he be able to prove to Roxy that everything she thinks she knows about men is wrong, or will he prove her right?

-------------------------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know via Goodreads message, so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers:
1. Faelan - faelan__61@kindle.com - DNF
2. Edelmira - edelmiraby@kindle.com
3. Lauren - lmitchell3003_9@kindle.com

Due Sept 16

Edelmira (edelby) | 116 comments edelmiraby@kindle.com
Thanks so much ! :)

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 26 comments HOw do I find out my kindle address? Anyway to send it to my gmail? nikkikearn@gmail.com

message 4: by Judith (new)

Judith (xo_jaay) | 9 comments judith.avalos24@gmail.com
Thank you ! :)

message 5: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Nicole wrote: "HOw do I find out my kindle address? Anyway to send it to my gmail? nikkikearn@gmail.com"
To find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, visit the Manage your Devices page at Manage Your Kindle.

Judith wrote: "judith.avalos24@gmail.com
Thank you ! :)"

Your kindle address please

message 6: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5352 comments Mod
I have just sent copies to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 16th September (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 7: by Timian (new)

Timian Kirkegaard | 3 comments t.r.kirkegaard@hotmail.com
Thank you :)

message 8: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Timian wrote: "t.r.kirkegaard@hotmail.com
Thank you :)"

I need your kindle address please

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments lmitchell3003_9@kindle.com thanks :)

Edelmira (edelby) | 116 comments I apologized for being so late ! Thanks so much for the opportunity :)
Here's my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments Just making sure I'm up to date with reviews and realised I never received this book. I'm happy to read and review if it's not too late?