Beg For Mercy (Mercy, #3) Beg For Mercy discussion

Out Now by bestselling Author Lucian Bane

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kimmy ★♡ ¸.• ¸.•*´¨) Out Now by bestselling Author Lucian Bane¸.•*´¨)♡★
(¸.•´ (¸.•`★*´¨✫Beg for Mercy~A Dark Conclusion¸.•*´¨)♡★
This trilogy is the first dark erotica I've ever read. This first two books were filled with sex, suspense and action. This finale does not disappoint there, but also includes a conclusion filled with love, hope, and redemption. If you haven't read the series, you need to. If you have read the others, but not the conclusion, grab it now. It currently has 5 stars on Amazon with nearly 100 reviews posted.

photo 11866226_1706682052895692_825856419676645152_n_zps6nlvrxwy.jpg

☆ Out Now ☆ Beg For Mercy~ A Dark Conclusion
☆BUY LINK :http://mybook.to/BFMLB
‪#‎FreeOnKU‬
Signed Paperback Pre-order: http://lucianbane.com/2061-2/

:::SYNOPSIS:::
The fight is on in this installment, Mercy is holding nothing back in her endeavor to prove to Sade he can experience love and pleasure. Sade,however has other plans and his darkness is front and center in them.
Meanwhile, Father Abraham is still on the loose with a score to settle with them all and no one is safe from his wrath.
Will love conquer all in this story? Can the heart really be used to recondition the brain? Find out what happens in this Dark Conclusion.

:::The other books in the series:::
☆Mercy: A Dark Erotica☆
Amazon Links: myBook.to/MercyLB
#FreeOnKU
☆No Mercy: A Dark Coninuation☆
Amazon Links: myBook.to/LBNoMercy

#FreeOnKU
Would you like to join my Dark Erotica Group and help with the creative process? You can join here>>http://on.fb.me/1PN8NBD

Stay up to date with my releases and other news on my website:www.lucianbane.com

Katherine DiLauro Amazing series. This book alone gutted me like no other! Must read!!

Momma Hellmouth The perfect conclusion!!

Laurie This series is so emotional and the best dark series I have read! Thank you Lucian Bane for an epic ending to and equally epic series!

Pamela I was blown away by this series, and this final book in particular. Wow! Lucian, you struck gold!

Stella Love this series...

Danielle Fulton Best series ever!!!!

Tammy Burch What I loved about this book, was the different emotions that it touched on. I cried, I got angry, I had the heart palpitations from the thriller parts and then heart palpitations from the "other" scenes! I wanted to reach through the book and give hugs to every character in there!

message 9: by Jan (new)

Jan Kinder Re-reading the trilogy now, it's was phenomenal, so full of excitement, terror, love and the end was freaking amazing. I don't cry over books typically but this conclusion, DAMN man you can write. ;0)

message 10: by Joey (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joey Ross I love this series!

Geneva Vaughn I normally don't like books with continuations of 3 or more but this one intrigued me.

message 12: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina One of the best Dark Eroticas I have had the pleasure to read.

Terrie Meerschaert How I wanted the book to end and how it ended were so close. Thank you Mr. Bane for a wonderful love story in this dark, dark genre!

Alicia Huckleby Amazing book! One if Bane's best!

message 15: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Forster Love this book. It's so dang good.

message 16: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby Monday is definitely a no fun day! But spice things up and grab this book if you haven't already!!! Loved every page!!!

message 17: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Knuth I haven't read a story befor that shattered my heart and then repaired it in this way before. This is a series that moves both mind and heart.

message 18: by Kathi (new)

Kathi Goldwyn A true love story. Healing, empowerment and over coming the odds. Highly recommend

Kimberly This was a soul-wrenching trilogy and a must- read!

Catherine Coffman Must read series!!!

message 21: by Hazel (new) - added it

Hazel Would love to read this book

message 22: by Jan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jan This series is now at the top of my most loved series! Sade and Mercy are embedded in my heart forever!

Kimmy This series amazing! Its a story that will stay with for a long time. This is also a great series that you need for your book self

message 24: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Chapman Amazing series! I know i will never forget Sade and Mercy! Their story is with me forever!!

Linda WOW! What a book...what a series<3

message 26: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Be ready for a hell of a book hangover!

message 27: by Nan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nan White knuckle, stomach sinking, heart pounding,sizzling hot & most of all hopeful.The story of overcoming the odds,family, twists, thrilling suspense, soul meshing and emotional. A strong cast and the hero and the heroine lead the way all the way to the tearful ending. Leaving the conclusion of this trilogy branded on your heart for all time. Mr. Bane grows as a story teller and writer with each new book. You're like "NO HE DIDN'T'- OMG YES HE DID! He puts a spell on your brain heart and soul. And always leaves you with a BOOK HANGOVER, that not many writers can compare to. This author and this dark series are at the top of my list. Leaving the reader with hope for better days, demons can be at least controlled if not overcome and that most all deserve a second chance with love and hope! MUST READ!!!!

Jessie Heart stopping, gut wrenching & suspenseful to the end! An amazing series to read.

Margarita This is a must read for anyone who enjoys a dark romantic story.

message 30: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Mccarty This is a must read

Stacy Lynn I love this series!!!

Lynne Curry I don't usually read dark erotica, but Beg for Mercy has changed my kind. I love this series and I love theauthor, lucian bane. He has brought me to the dark side!

Pamela Shorkey I loved this series and this book was a great conclusion to the trilogy.

Geneva Vaughn Fantastic ending to a great trilogy!!!