Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Jesus' Jewish Life

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Cole (bobbieanncole) | 5 comments My soon-to-be-released account of the joys and challenges of living in Israel and that of many other Jewish believers like me is called "Love Triangles, Discovering Jesus the Jew in Today's Israel." The title comes from the fact that I love Jesus and Israel and Jesus also loves Israel but sadly Israel doesn't love either of us. Some say that the landscape of Israel is the 5th gospel and I think it's true: I met Jesus everywhere but I also met with prejudice that left me furtive, keeping the secret of my true identity.

message 2: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 12 comments Looking forward to it

message 3: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Cole (bobbieanncole) | 5 comments Hello Iboloye. I can send you a pdf or a mobi file, if you would like a review copy to review here on Goodreads and Amazon. Please send your email to bobbie@testimonytrain.com.

message 4: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 12 comments Inviting you to take a sample or a copy of : Overcoming Family and Personal Challenges (Winning Series) by Christian Abiod... at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZPR3JRO/r... @amazon

message 5: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Cole (bobbieanncole) | 5 comments Iboloye - your book has a beautiful cover. However, I am in intensive pre-launch stage for my own book right now and cannot review others' work for a month or two. God bless.

message 6: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 12 comments Alright Bobbie. Thank God you consider the cover beautiful.
Send yours (any convenient to you, I prefer mobi to PDF ) to ibiloyeca@gmail.com. I will review it.

message 7: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Cole (bobbieanncole) | 5 comments Thank you so much, Iboloye.

message 8: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Cole (bobbieanncole) | 5 comments I have sent you the mobi and a pdf version via email. Let me know you have it please.