The Demented Book Club discussion

All the Bright Places
This topic is about All the Bright Places
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
SEPTEMBER BOTM! > VIOLET; April 26 – The end

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nandini (last edited Sep 10, 2015 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandini (thenabokoveffect) | 77 comments Mod
Discussion Page for the chapters VIOLET; April 26 – The end of All the Bright Places!
This means that this is the discussion page for all the chapters in between, and including both these chapters.
I recommend putting page markers on all these chapters beforehand so you know when you've reached a point you can discuss about.
Don't read the discussion chats for this group till you've read the very last page and finished this book.
There are no chapter numbers in this book, hence the division will have to be like this. Do note that some people might have a different edition or might read the e-version and hence the page numbers might cause a lot of confusion.

Nandini (thenabokoveffect) | 77 comments Mod
THE TEARS JUST WON'T STOP. Whyy? So many questions, but tbh, I love the way this ended, too. Love all the wanderings in the end that Violet goes to alone. AND THAT SONG! AHHHRGH! If only I could get those musical notations... :(
Overall, really really loved this book! Definitely want to read more of Jennifer Niven and yeah! D:
I finally wrote a review and you can read it here!
What did you all think? If you've written reviews too, please do link them below, I'd love to read them! :D

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.