The Demented Book Club discussion

All the Bright Places
This topic is about All the Bright Places
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
SEPTEMBER BOTM! > VIOLET; 151 days till graduation – FINCH; Day 22 and I'm still here

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nandini (last edited Sep 10, 2015 08:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandini (thenabokoveffect) | 77 comments Mod
Discussion Page for the chapters VIOLET; 151 days till graduation – FINCH; Day 22 and I'm still here of All the Bright Places!
This means that this is the discussion page for all the chapters in between, and including both these chapters.
I recommend putting page markers on all these chapters beforehand so you know when you've reached a point you can discuss about.
Don't read the discussion chats for this group till you've read FINCH; Day 22 and I'm still here
There are no chapter numbers in this book, hence the division will have to be like this. Do note that some people might have a different edition or might read the e-version and hence the page numbers might cause a lot of confusion.

Nandini (thenabokoveffect) | 77 comments Mod
If I had to give this book a rating for its unputdownability, I would give it a sideways 8, and if I had to tell you my chances of failing my sst paper because of this book, they wouldn't be less than 505% :/ Absolutely love this though. I get a huge feeling that this book is going to overtake Heir of Fire as my favourite book of the year as of yet. ALSO FINCH IS LIFE<3 Loving the chemistry between him and violet – freaking feels, do you hear me?? :D I love it!

message 3: by Truelies15 (new) - added it

Truelies15 | 8 comments Nandini wrote: "If I had to give this book a rating for its unputdownability, I would give it a sideways 8, and if I had to tell you my chances of failing my sst paper because of this book, they wouldn't be less t..."

I hear you Nandini and I totally AGREE!!! This book is downright amazing! finch and Violet, their inner struggles and how they help each other, knowingly and unknowingly. Every page is a turner and every line just makes me like the book more and more! Though I have to say, I never knew about these many ways of dying or suicides before.
Jennifer's writing is great and very different from the books I've read before.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.