The Demented Book Club discussion

All the Bright Places
This topic is about All the Bright Places
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
SEPTEMBER BOTM! > All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nandini (thenabokoveffect) | 77 comments Mod
Hello everyone! The poll for the September BOTM is now over and the results are:
Second Chance Summer – 1 vote!
If I Stay – 2 votes!
Ask the Passengers – 2 votes!
Open Road Summer – 2 votes!
All the Bright Places – 4 votes!

SO YAYYY! Our September BOTM is All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven! It's gaining a lot of hype and from all the reviews I've read till now, everyone loves it! Hopefully, we will all have a lot of fun discussing about it and reading this book! I really hope everyone can get a copy and join in the discussion! ^-^

message 2: by Nandini (last edited Aug 24, 2015 06:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Here's how the whole thing is going to take place!
1. Get the book.
2. We can read the book whenever in the whole month of September – there's no particular date so that everyone's schedule can be facilitated and taken care of!
3. Under the folder "September BOTM", there are going to be different topics about every chapter. These will be for spoiler discussions, i.e., whatever has already happened in the book within those chapters, will be discussed in those topics.
4. Don't read the discussion chats of a chapter you haven't yet reached, you'll get spoiled!
5. Please don't post spoilers on the wrong Topics, i.e., don't talk about something that happened in Chapter 30 in the topic made for Chapter 5. Believe me, we're all fangirls here, and we don't take it lightly if we get spoiled! xD
6. For any questions regarding the readalong, the book, or any other non-spoilery stuff, you can comment on this page!
7. I request everyone who'll be reading the book to also take active part in the discussions that will be going on throughout the whole month.
8. Lastly, please do not start reading the book before 1st September! The early update is so that everyone has a week to arrange a book if possible. The time period for reading is 1st September 2015 – 30th September 2015!

Happy reading!
- Nandini x

Tilda (tildareads) I will unfortunately not (as it looks now) participate, because I won't be able to get the book. But I'll try my absolute best to get it and maybe I'll join in later!

tilda wrote: "I will unfortunately not (as it looks now) participate, because I won't be able to get the book. But I'll try my absolute best to get it and maybe I'll join in later!"

That's alright! I really hope you can join in later! ^~^

Rebecca (StayingUpTillMorning) | 3 comments I also haven't been able to get the book. I plan on checking my library again this afternoon though so fingers crossed :) I will still be following everyone's discussions though.

StayingUpTillMorning wrote: "I also haven't been able to get the book. I plan on checking my library again this afternoon though so fingers crossed :) I will still be following everyone's discussions though."

*crosses every possible finger* I really hope you can get a copy!

message 7: by Séjal (new) - added it

Séjal Goel (sejal_herondale) | 7 comments I will be joining the discussion yayyy <3

message 8: by Séjal (new) - added it

Séjal Goel (sejal_herondale) | 7 comments I will be joining the discussion yayyy <3

Sejal wrote: "I will be joining the discussion yayyy <3"

Yayy! That's great! :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All the Bright Places (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Niven (other topics)