✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > BamxEm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 738 (738 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Here we go :)

message 2: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Yay :)

message 3: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments :) so do you have any ideas?

message 4: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Honestly i don't hahah but i still wanted to do a rp with you.
Have you got one?

message 5: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments :) its okay and yes i got a few.....

VampirexDemon:
MuseB was order to kill off all the Vampires, he was doing good until met MuseA the last of her kind, it was something about her that made impossible for him to take her out so instead he makes it his duty to keep her safe from the other Demon's that were order the same mission. Will he able to keep her safe? and Will he fall for her along the way?

KnightxPrincess:
MuseA is a powerful and skilled elf knight, one day he is order by his king to go to their enemies kingdom and kidnap their beautiful and wise elf princess (MuseB). Knowing with her gone her father would be to force and worried about his beloved daughter he will not see the attack coming. After MuseA kidnaps MuseB he takes her to his hideout underground has he waits for his next order. What will happen between MuseA and MuseB while they are down there? Well they fall in love or stay hating each other?

Zombie Apocalypse:
MuseA thinks he is the last one that has survived the apocalyse until, he goes out to find some more food. He then mets MuseB. They both decide that it would be best to pair up with each other. Will they survive? or turn into one of the undead?

message 6: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments hmmmmm i like option 1 & 2

message 7: by Pride 'Homo' (last edited Aug 24, 2015 03:42AM) (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments okay we can do #1 since i have been wanting to that one the longest. :)

message 8: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Yeah sure... only thing is.. iv never been good at demons... so?

message 9: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Well we can do the second one.

message 10: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments No i wanna do the first one i was wondering if you were able to play the demon though?

message 11: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments oh yeah of course.

message 12: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments thanks so so so so so so so much!! :)
Did we wanna do charries?

message 13: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments lol its fine and yes if you dont mind

message 14: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments sure.... firstly... do you wanna be girl or guy?

message 15: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments guy

message 16: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Ok cool :)

Name: Analisia Mae Johnson
Age, Looks: 19
Actual Age: 168
Appearance: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5...
http://popmania.com/wp-content/upload...
Personality: She generally easy going although can be feisty. Her past often sparks memories, both good and bad that can cause her to snap at others.

message 17: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Name: Carter Wilson
Appearance: His human and demon form

Personality: He comes out has a cold hearted demon but even though he does not like showing it, he is totally a sweet, caring, loving guy.

message 18: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Nice, i like it :)
Where have i seen him from?

message 19: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments :) supernatural TV show

message 20: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Yes!!!!! I thought so but wasn't sure hahahah I like him!

message 21: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments lol yeah he is cool thats why thought he would perfected for my character.

message 22: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Yeah i like it :)

Could you begin please?

message 23: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments (( Yeah sure. ))

Carter had just been order to kill off all the vampires. He always took his mission very serious and his king know if the other demons couldn't finish the mission, Carter would. So Carter quickly made it up to the surface world. Finally i can kill something up here, it as been a while since the last, he thought. He started walking his way to his first target.

message 24: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments ((Thanks :) ))

Analisia made her way towards the nearest town centre, she had just arrived in a new town, a new place to have some fun in, play around in. She loved to cause a bit of havoc when she went around, jumping from town to town, never staying in the once spot for too long.

message 25: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments (( i gtg rn but ill reply when get back on ))

message 26: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments ((Aww ok, but ill probably be asleep :( sorry))

message 27: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Carter just got done killing off 50th vampire, by night fall. He was ready for his next target, he heard that she was a special one, a one of kind but he ready didn't care an order is an order in his book. He tracked her down to a small town, sighed at the sight of the people. He growled as he stood on a building searching for her through the crow of people.

message 28: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She smiled at the koala while she walked through the town, enjoying the fresh air.,the smell of fresh blood lingered in the air, making her feel a bit more chirpy.

message 29: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments A sample breeze flow through the small town, It fell the noses of Carter. He smirked as he smelled the snit of a vampire. Most be her, he thought. As he turned and glanced in the direction the wind came from and sure in enough, he saw her long ginger colored hair dancing in the wind. His eyes followed her as she continued to walked through town, didn't to case in issues that he will have to deal with if he jumped down now and attacked her in front of all the humans. Humans weak low life creatures, he thought as he softly growled.

message 30: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Analisia stopped by a food stall, they had a small town farmers market going on, perfect for her first day in the town. She spoke with the lady for a while before thanking her and taking away an apple, bitting into the juicy centre as she walked along. She wasn't yet aware that he was in town, or that he was even hunting her

message 31: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Carter watched her as she stopped and talked for a moment. He sighed and growled. She is taking to long, he thought. He shook his head, he hated waiting and this vampire was testing his patience. He waited few moments before making sure nobody was near him before he jumped off the building. He landed on the ground perfectly, he changed his eyes into their human form. He sighed as he then followed the vampires snit through the crowd of humans.

message 32: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments After a while longer, possibly too long she caught his scent, her eyes darted around her, trying to find him quickly. What was the demon doing here, she made her way to the edge of town and some ally ways, knowing if she was the one he wanted then he would follow. what does he want? she thought

message 33: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Carter noticed her looking around, he grinned in excitement. Finally, she knows that i am here, he thought. He jumped on top of a building and followed her down to an ally. He smirked as he turned his eyes back to their natural form. "Well...Well, it took you long enough to know that i was here." He said in his deep voice. He jumped from the building to the ground right behind her.

message 34: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She quickly turned around when he jumped down, she narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. "I was having a great day, now it's ruined." She said calmly, looking him up and down. "Who are you?"

message 35: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments "Its no need to know who i am." Carter said looking at the vampire with a dark smirk. "I have to just came here to do my job, that's it." He added as he took a few steps forward.

message 36: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She eyes him off darkly, taking a few steps back. "But you wouldn't dare hurt a girl would you?" She asked sweetly, trying to distract him a bit

message 37: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments He darkly laughed and sighed. "No i dont but your not a normal girl." He looked down and noticed that she stepped back. He smirked and shook his head. "Come on don't ran miss." He added.

message 38: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments "How do you know I'm not normal?" She asked a she stepped back. "I never said I was running." She added

message 39: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Carter looked her up and down before saying. "I know your not." He frowned slightly has he stepped forward to her once again. But he soon heard people coming and he knew that he had to kill her know or have to wait once again. He soon run toward her and grabbed her throat with one hand he use his power strength to start choking her. He tilted his head has he looked at her with no emotion in his face. Its a shame that i have to kill her. She is kinda of cute, he thought.

message 40: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Analisia was on the edge of escaping when the people came by although was too late. She lift we hands up to his arms, trying to force him off her as he chocked her. "Pl-please... Stop." She hardly managed to get out, using her legs, she lift up and tried to kick him

message 41: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments He was shocked that she keep fighting for her life, it was something that the other vampires didn't do. He sighed as he felt her try to kick him off. He changed his eyes back to human form before loosing his grip around her throat. Just a enough so she could speak but not get away. "Why? Why do you keep fighting even though its a likely chances that you wont survive?" He asked her and tilted his head waiting for her answer.

message 42: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She struggled to kick him off her, watching him reluctantly. She calmed down for a while, as best as she could, still completely aware that she was trying to be killed. "Why not? I didn't choose this life." She said "but it doesn't mean I don't want to live it." She told him slowly

message 43: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments He quickly raised his eyebrow, he was going to speak once again but soon smelled that more demons were here. "Look, if you want to stay alive follow me." He said in a low voice and his eyes quickly turned back to their natural form. He slowly let the vampire and took of his jacket and handing it to her before saying. "It will hide your scent."

message 44: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She groaned as she pulled it on. "Eugh.. It smells of demon." She said, feeling sick about it, she looked around some more. "Why are you doing this?"

message 45: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments "Well you vampires don't smell good either." He said as he walked to the building he just jumped off of. He then heard the vampire question. Why?.. I dont know but something is telling me i need to do this, he thought before sighing.
"No time for questions right now follow me." He said before he floated up to the top of the building. As he looked around he noticed the vampire wasn't there, he sighed once again and looked at the grounded and saw Vampire looking up at me.

message 46: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments Analisia continued to think about escaping, but if there were other demons out here to get her than maybe he wasn't so bad... Or maybe he was taking her to a trap. Her mind continued to tell her that's what it was, he was going to take her to a trap but her heart and body told her to go with him otherwise, he seemed to be kinda good looking too. She sighed as she looked up the wall towards him, quickly scattering up, using the wall to run up then bounced down next to him. "Couldn't take me out for dinner first?" She question as a joke

message 47: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Carter slightly frowned as he watched her run up the wall. But soon the frowned faded when he heard her joke, he smirked and shook his head before saying. "Maybe, next to time vampire." He glanced at the way out he started running on top of the top of the building and motioned for her to follow him. It was not long before they got to were he came into the town.

message 48: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She smirked a little and laughed, shrugging, "maybe I'll hold you to that." She said then began to run along side him, easily as fast as he was

message 49: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Carter saw that she was easily keeping up with him, which was not easy for a lot of the demons he knew. Maybe she the reason i was order to kill off all the vampires, he thought he shook it off as he jumped off the building landing perfectly once again and started running into the woods. Heading for a safe place that no one knows about but him.

message 50: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24865 comments She watched him jump down from the building, raising an eyebrow before he followed along, she wasn't even sure where they were going. "Where are we going?" Se called out

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15