✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > LaceyxBambii

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Here we go :)

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments thanks shall we do descriptions :)

message 3: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments You Welcome and yeah sure

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay :)

message 5: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments (( i was thinking can we not do doubles on this one. Because i think i might get confused a little lol. And heres my character for the Bad boy x church girl ideas.))

Name: Jacob Smith
Nickname: J or Jac
Appearance:

Personality: He is doesnt care about what others thing, and he does whatever he wants. He doesnt believe in love but maybe thats because nobody has came into his life to make him believe in it.

message 6: by LaceyBear (last edited Aug 24, 2015 02:58AM) (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Name: Trinity Browning
Nickname: Trin, Tri, T, The Female Boss, Badass
Appearances: [http://25.media.tumblr.com/47e5fe15c8...]
[http://37.media.tumblr.com/c0f899f7be...]
[http://31.media.tumblr.com/105be94048...]
[http://s4.favim.com/orig/140520/black...]
[Long brown hair with light-tanned skin and dark green eyes, a skinny body yet curved body, she is average height for her age)
Personality: Trinity is sweet and kind but is bossy also, she loves to annoy people and has to get the attention. She is not really a popular girl but seems like it.
Others: She has a puppy named Cocoa which is a brown Lab

message 7: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments we could try badboyxbadgirl :/

message 8: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments unless you want me to change it x

message 9: by Pride 'Homo' (last edited Aug 24, 2015 02:48AM) (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments no its fine lets start.. do you want to start?

message 10: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay if you're sure x

Trinity sighed as she sat in detention, she toyed with her hair and looked up as the door opened and closed, as the teacher walked out to make a phone call. She looked around to see it was just her and another boy yet she didn't really bother talking to him. She said as she rocked back and forth on her chairs legs and groan to show she was bored. She pulled her leather jacket off as it got kinda hot and she rested her head on the table, looking around again.
Her outfit: http://40.media.tumblr.com/c0dcfd5a84...

message 11: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob was relaxing with his eyes closed until, he heard a chair leg keep going back and forth. He sighed has opened his eyes and noticed that the teacher was not in the room. He glanced over and saw a girl rocking in her chair. He soon heard her groan, he shock his head before saying. "Hey, i am trying to sleep here." He then crossed his arms and leaned father in his chair.

message 12: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "Oh boo-hoo!" She muttered and looked over at him in annoyance "Well maybe you should tell the teacher that, because I don't care!" She said and got her phone out, beginning to text her friends. She sighed softly and kicked her legs up.

message 13: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob slightly frowned but it soon went away before he whispered. "Girls." He pulled down his snapback letting it cover his face, he closed his eyes once again trying to get some sleep.

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She glared over at him and stood, walking over to the teacher's desk, her heels softly clicking on the ground as she sat in his seat and grabbed the staple, boredly stampling things to the table and walls.

message 15: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob lifted up his hat and glanced at the girl, he sighed before getting to his feet and walking over to her. Without warning he picked her up and sat her back in her sit. "Now shhh." He said has he went back to his own sit and went back to his normal sitting presentation. He soon heard the teacher come back in and sit at his desk, but Jacob didn't look up at all.

message 16: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She glared at him as he picked her up, she huffed and crossed her arms as the teacher walked back in, she looked up at the clock to see they had an hour left and groaned in annoyance.

message 17: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments The hour went by fast for Jacob he was sleep the whole time. As the bell rang he picked up her book bag that was hanging off his chair and throw it onto his shoulder. He glanced over at the girl and walked out the room. As he hit the hall he saw a friend of his but he really was in the best mood to talk at the moment, so they did their handshake as always and Jacob keep on walking.

message 18: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Trinity rushed out of the room and ran for the doors, groaning in annoyance as she rushed out the door and sighed happily before running down the steps and jumping into a boys arms, the boy grinned at her and spun her around as she laughed and clung to him.

message 19: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Before was out the school he saw the girl from early being spun around but a guy. He smirked and shook his head. People always think that love really exists but in reality it don't, he thought. As he walked out the school, he started walking to where he usually go after school.

message 20: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She jumped down out of his arms and laughed as they got into the car, he turned his music up and loud and began driving off "I can't wait for this party!" She smiled and looked at him, giggling. He nodded and slowed the car down as he turned and faced her "Look babe we need to talk..."

((Just a question do you watch Supernatural?)

message 21: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob went down a ally that he usually walked down, he turned behind him to make sure nobody was following him. He then went it his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and light it. He sighed as he inhaled the smoke. As he exited out of the ally he noticed his friend for school sitting on the brick wall that his was heading to. Jacob slightly frowned at the sight, still smoking. When he got closer to him he finally spoke. "Where you came from, Shawn?" he sighed, as he put the cigarette in his mouth once again.

((Yepp :) i do ))

message 22: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ((OMG I FOUND A SUPERNATURAL FAANN *Pounces and clings to you* Tell me Dean is sexy :O))

She stormed out of the car after a while and kicked a bin over, and continued to walk, she ignored the shouting of her name as she kept walking, put her middle finger up at him and kept walking, she sighed and put her earphones in, listening to Avril Lavigne as she kept walking, she sighed and pulled her jacket closer to her as she stared at the ground, her feet now aching from the heels yet she didn't bother stopping.

message 23: by Pride 'Homo' (last edited Aug 24, 2015 03:51AM) (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments "I been told you that there is a short cut by the school." Shawn said getting on his feet. Jacob nodded as he remembered Shawn telling him that some time ago. After they did their hand shake once again, they both got onto the brick wall and shared the few cigarettes Jacob bought.

They was on their last two when Jacob glanced up and saw the girl from his class looking down the street looking down at the ground. Jacob sighed and put his attention back on his cigarette. None of my business, he thought.

(( i am not into guys so he is not really "sexy" to me :) sorry ))

message 24: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ((oh... It's fine but at least you like it :) I'm bi ^_^))

She sighed and stopped, kicking another bin and watched it tip over, she sighed and sat on the side of the road, and began to text someone to pick her up, she rested her head on her hands and sighed, getting no replies and decided she will just sit there for a bit longer. She looked up to feel someone watching her and glanced around in confusion.

message 25: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments (( yeah and thats cool ))

Jacob sighed has he glanced at the girl sitting on the sidewalk. "Ill talk to you later." He said looking over at Shawn, who nodded and got onto his feet heading home. Jacob watched as Shawn left and glanced back over the girl. She sighed as he looked down and saw he only had to cigarettes left. He shrugged his shoulder, as slowly made his way to the girls side. He sat down not saying anything at first, but he soon held out his hand that had cigarette in it. "Here ill make you feel a later better." he said in a low voice.

message 26: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked up at him "what?" She asked and quickly whipped her tears but took it "Thanks..." She sighed and looked down "Why are you being so kind to me all of a sudden?" She asked as dug into her bag and got a lighter out, she put the cigarette to her lips and lit it, taking a puff and blowing smoke out with a sigh.

message 27: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob slightly frowned and shook his head. "I am not being nice, i just thought you should need a cigarette." he said in a low voice once again. He then lit his last cigarette, glancing off down the street before glancing back her.

message 28: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed and took another puff, tapping away ash onto the ground "I need more then a cigarette" she replied and sighed softly, glancing at him and looking him up and down before looking away again.

message 29: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments "mmm well their is a party couple of houses down from mine. Maybe you can go there and get some other stuff you need." He said when he noticed her look him up and down.

message 30: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed "the party I was going too..." She said and finished her cigarette, throwing it to the side and placing her head back on her hands "What's the point in going when your ex will be there, partying with others and no one will bother with you" She sighed.

message 31: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob shook his head at her statement. "Thats the problem with you girls, yall always think yall need a boyfriend to have fun." he said as he to finished his cigarette and placed his feet onto it. He smirked before glancing over at her once again before saying. "The point in going is to have fun and live." he added.

message 32: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed and looked at him in confusion "Are you comparing me to some ugly Barbie Doll?" She frowned and stood "cause I will kick your toosh!" She replied yet she was now joking around, enjoying his company now.

message 33: by Pride 'Homo' (last edited Aug 24, 2015 04:39AM) (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob glanced up and smirked before he stood up showing his height to hers. "I never said you was ugly." he said glancing down at her. I couldn't really call her ugly if i tried, he thought. He shook the thought as quickly as possible. He turned down to the direction of his house, he glanced back at her. "You should really go to the party no matter if he there or not though." He said before walking down the street.

message 34: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She rolled her eyes "and I should go because??" She sighed and crossed her arms, chewing her lip "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" She cried and ran after him, now walking at his side. She watched him carefully and looked down at her feet 'I wonder why he is telling me to go, there's no point but I'll just go...'

message 35: by Pride 'Homo' (last edited Aug 24, 2015 04:55AM) (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments He glanced over at her and thought if he should answer the question or not. He shrugged and thought why not just tell her. "I lied to you that party that is not by house,its my party. So i am going home." He said pulling his hat off for a moment so he could move his hair out his face.

message 36: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She lifted her eyebrows at him and sighed softly, she sat on the floor and refused to move, she looked at him, eyebrows lifted as she didn't even know her way home from there. She looked around and bit her lip yet refused to move.

message 37: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob noticed that he didn't hear heels clicking to the ground, glanced back and noticed at the girl was sitting on the sidewalk once again. Really?, he asked himself before turning to her and sat down next to once again. "Whats wrong now?" He asked knowing that she might not tell him.

message 38: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "I don't know my way back home from here" she replied and looked over at him with a confused look on her face, sighing softly. She looked back down, kicking her shoes off and sighed "my feet hurt too"

message 39: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments "Well, what street you live on?" He asked looking in the direction he was heading. He knew his way around here, so shrugged his shoulders guessing that he could help her out. He knew that he couldn't just leave her her alone here. He glanced down at her shoes that she complained about and shook his head before saying. "That is probably because them shoes aren't for walking in." He then shook his head once again before softly laughing.

message 40: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed softly and his joke and shrugged "Winchester Road..." She replied and looked over at him to see him laughing at his own joke, she smiled and laughed a little at it 'I guess it was funny...' She thought and smiled to herself as she stared down.

message 41: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments "Its a couple of streets down." He said looking down at his watch and then he stood up seeing the time. He stretched looking down the street when sees a car. He slightly frowns before asking. "Is that your ride?" He glanced down at the girl waiting for her to answer.

message 42: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She nodded and stood, taking her shoes as the car stopped "Oh Trinity what was you doing with this boy!?" The woman cried as the window whined down "Nothing mum..." She muttered and opened the car door and got in. "Don't forget your seatbelt..." Trinity groaned at her mother's annoyance yet obeyed and looked at him before looking away.

message 43: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments He watched as she got in the car and look at him for a moment before looking away. He smirked at sight, he put his snapback down to cover his eyes and started walking by in the direction that he was heading in without saying a word.

message 44: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed as the car started again and the car drove off, her mum began asking stupid questions about him yet Trinity only replied with shrugs. As soon as they got home she rushed to her room and slammed the door, calling her best friend Emily. They talked for hours about the boy she was and laughed.

message 45: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob got home nobody was there, it was empty as always. He sighed and throw his backpack onto the couch and started getting his house ready for the party. He was almost done when he heard a knock at the door, he already knew who it was. So opened it without even asking who it was. "What's Shawn?" He asked as he turned his attention back onto the things he needed to do. "Nothing.. nothing i just thought you might need beer!" Shawn shouted holding hug ice colder full of beer. Jacob looked back, he smirked and nodded. "You come through for me, bro." Jacob finishing a few things. They was done by time the party started. People started coming so fast, some of them Jacob didn't even knew but he didn't care. The music was blasting and everyone was having fun.

message 46: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Trinity sighed as she wrote, humming Fight Song as she wrote lyrics, she looked down at her phone to have 5 missed calls and 10 texts. She rolled her eyes and left it, sighing softly as she stood and got changed 'If I can't have fun at home then I will go for some fun somewhere else...' She thought and texted Emily 'Meet me in 10' She then grabbed a few clothes and quickly got changed, applying some make-up and doing her hair to hear the door bell. She ran down the steps and opened it to see Emily, she smirked "Le'go!" She teased and left before her mum could stop her, Emily laughed "oh you bad girl" She teased as they speeded off down the road, music on loud "Whoop whoop!" Trinity laughed as the roof came down "This is why I love you're car Em"
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 47: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob was smoking once again, when he noticed a car pull up and the guy that was with the girl from house. Jacob shook his head as he went into the ice cooler and pulled out a beer. He popped it and drunk some. He turned and noticed that a girl was coming out the same car. He sighed and once again shook his head. As the party continued a lot of girls kept coming to him flirting. Jacob smirked and nodded but, he always end up blowing them off.

message 48: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Trinity sighed as she laid in the back of Emily's car, starring up at the sky till they finally stopped, she sat up to see the party and looked in front of her "Oh god..." She whispered to see her ex's car, Emily smirked "it's fine hun" She said and got out, helping Trinity out as they went towards the door "if anyone flirts then kick them or make out with the closet person" She laughed softly and banged on the door as Trinity looked at her "they better have Dirty Dancer..." She said, being a big fan of Chris Brown and Enrique Iglesias.

message 49: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1607 comments Jacob heard someone banging on the door. He sighed as he walked over still drinking and smoking his cigarette. He opened the door and shocked by the sight, he slightly frowned. He moved aside and let them come in before he closed the door. He walked passed them drinking down his beer not saying anything to her or her friend. He went to the radio and put in another CD not looking at the name of it. He then turned to the music up a littler louder.

message 50: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Emily grinned as she danced with Trinity, glaring as a few boys tried to talk to them. Trinity laughed as her and Emily danced against each other and Trinity began to dance more sexier when Dirty Dancer came on, Emily smirked and danced sexier with her. They both laughed as they swayed their hips, holding hands as they moved down to the floor and back up "He's starring..." Trinity muttered, watching her ex behind Emily's back in annoyance.

« previous 1 3 4 5