Naruto Rp Central discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) No one said you had to go easy on me. ~w~

message 2: by Jhovani (new)

Jhovani Charles | 2 comments Yo!

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments *Chief Cat walks up* HOW!.....do you do?

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments *Chief cat considers* good!

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments so am i! although i understand it enough that i can come up with some new ideas. like the character i'm making now!

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments maybe make her a healer or defensive type? doesn't look like a heavy-hitter though.

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments i keep forgetting what they all stand for, genjutsu and the others, maybe you should have a basic list!

message 17: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments hey i finished! yeah! okay i remember seeing various transformations in the show and was wondering, are those illusions or actual physical changes?

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments hmmm. i was asking because i was considering making a sort of Transformation Sage. someone who knows all the techniques and is master over the ability to actually change one's actual body into something completely different...like a dog or cat or a large fire-breathing lizard.

message 19: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments this guy would be like a certain other sage, one Naruto knows well, and be way crazier.

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments can you think of the one i'm talking about? he taught Naruto his most powerful Jutsu!

message 21: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments actually i was talking about the fact he's a perv -_-/

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 36 comments Can you make something I explaining the different types of the magic like thing... I am also a sorta noob at Naruto.

message 27: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) o3o i can handle it alright! BRING IT ON!!!! DATTEBAYO!

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 36 comments Jeanne I am having trouble thinking up a character... Can you help me?

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 36 comments Creating the character... I'm still new at exploring Naruto so concepts, the ninjutsu, quotes... Everything really except for the looks and personality.

message 41: by Jhovani (new)

Jhovani Charles | 2 comments LOL

message 42: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments Sword Art Online? i love that show! currently watching Akame Ga Kill.....very violent and very funny!

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments what do you mean? its cool! although right now i like Akame Ga Kill better, more blood and violence....and sarcasm! hey meant to ask, how many tailed beasts are there? i only know of the two-tailed cat and the nine-tailed fox, didn't know there were more.

message 44: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments so far, main character almost got killed by his own team member twice and thats just in the third episode! he's kill three people and i've seen about a dozen bodies, either ripped,shot, sliced, obliterated apart. i got curious and looked up what happens.....if i'm remembering right it doesn't end well at all!

message 45: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments what about Attack on Titan? what you all think?

message 46: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments to what? i like to point out i missed out on most manga and anime due to the fact my family would laugh at me if they saw me read or watch them.

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments my brother loves the show, i just like watching the fighting. otherwise ain't that good to me, SAO though i like it all.

message 48: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments huh? oh you mean anime doesn't follow the manga exactly?

message 49: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments strongest character? depends, i find several to be strong but doesn't mean they don't get the tar kicked out of them.

message 50: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 139 comments so that means main character won't die in the show? cause, if i read right, he died! i did not like that at all.

« previous 1