What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about a girl who meets a guy with blue eyes.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Becca (Reflections From My Bookshelves) (reflectionsfrommybookshelves) | 4 comments I am looking for the book about a girl who is at an open air market and runs into this handsome man who has blue eyes. They talk and he gives her a gold coin. She doesn't see him again and goes on this adventure where there is this guy who is annoying but is there for her. At the end of the book, she realizes that this blue eyed guy and the brown eyed guy are one and the same. He hid his eyes so she wouldn't recognize him and he could protect her.
I am not positive but am thinking some artifact is part of it.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Kuertz | 1 comments I don't know the name, but this sounds like a really awesome book.

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Was this a YA, new adult or adult book?
Anything about the cover?
How many years ago did you read this?

What genre: fantasy, romance, coming of age, etc?
Time period/location story takes place?
Part of a series?

Becca (Reflections From My Bookshelves) (reflectionsfrommybookshelves) | 4 comments I don't remember much about it. I believe it was an adult book. I don't know, perhaps 7 years ago..
I'm not a 100 percent sure but perhaps over in the middle east.

I wish i could remember more.

Becca (Reflections From My Bookshelves) (reflectionsfrommybookshelves) | 4 comments I still have not located this book

message 6: by Michelle °O° (new)

Michelle °O° | 155 comments I hope someone can help. It sounds very interesting.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Is it a romance? Do they get together in the book? In the middle, or at the end? Is it more romance, or more adventure? Is it anything like the DaVinci Code (suspenseful, conspiracies)? Is there danger and menace? What is the tone of the novel?

Becca (Reflections From My Bookshelves) (reflectionsfrommybookshelves) | 4 comments I think it's a adventure romance.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Becca, are you still looking for this or did you find it?