1x1 discussion

1x1 > ~ Katherine & Aspen ~

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments heyyy :)

message 2: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments ahh sorry i spelled your name wrong

message 3: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments okay. do you have any ideas?

message 4: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments oh, sorry, i like doing romances, you?

message 5: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments great, is it okay if I'm the girl? Because believe me, I've tried to be the guy but I suck at it...

message 6: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Okay, thanks :) so you you want it to be teacher x student, bad guy x good girl (vise versa) jock x nerd , cheerleader x nerd...?

message 7: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments yeah, sure :)

message 8: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments characters?

message 9: by Aspen // (last edited Aug 23, 2015 11:52PM) (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Name: Laurel Winchest

Backstory: Laurel came from a rich family, and is spoiled. She quickly became popular and started cheerleading. Her mother and father are divorced, and in a year her mom had gotten married three times. Her dad, however is married to a witch. she lives with her mom, and visits her dad.

Appearance: description

Style: description

message 10: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments oh. okay,

message 11: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments it's just a picture of a a pretty blonde...

message 12: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Do you want to start?