The Young Adult Historical Fiction Society discussion

IMPORTANT moderator announcement - please read!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) | 276 comments Mod
Dear members of the YAHF society,

I truly am sorry for the lack of posting for group reads and polls. I've been going through some hard times lately and have gotten busier with life, making it hard to keep up with the group activity. I've decided to step down as moderator, but fortunately, my fellow moderator Cristal will continue on with leading the group. :-) She does need at least one person to help out as another moderator. Would any of you be interested (especially the members who post here regularly)? I have also noticed a lack of activity and participation for group reads over the past year. We are a large group, but it seems that less than ten people post regularly. I'm grateful to the few members who join in the reading and discussions. Are you interested in keeping this group alive, or do you think it should be disbanded? Please let me know your input and thoughts - thank you! :-)

message 2: by QNPoohBear (new)

QNPoohBear | 120 comments Congrats Cristal! I would like to keep the group alive but I'm not able to be a moderator.

message 3: by Charmaine (new)

Thank you, QNPoohBear! I appreciate you being an active member of the group :-)

message 4: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav Pandey (witcher8990) | 1 comments I am new to goodreads so how i should make friends

message 5: by Charmaine (new)

Eric wrote: "I am new to goodreads so how i should make friends"

Hi, Eric! Click on the username of a person, and on their profile click on "add friend." :-) Welcome and I hope you get to know some great people!

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby So sorry about your decision, Charmaine! Thanks for being a great moderator! I haven't been a very active group member because of, well...life, but I think this is a great group and hope it doesn't disband!