Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading August 24?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2038 comments Mod
I'm starting this week with In The Middle of Somewhere by Roan Parrish and Borden by R. J. Lewis.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I'm waiting for tomorrow to start Tessa Dares new book "When a Scot Ties the Knot"

message 3: by Daniellegn (new)

Daniellegn | 195 comments just finished Tessa Dare ' s Say yes to the Marquess. first book I've read in about 5-6 months, I really enjoyed it.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 984 comments So many books pre-ordered for tomorrow, so little time to complete Theresa Romain's Secrets of a Scandalous Heiress!!!

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1880 comments Mod
Finished up an ARC of Lauren Layne's NA Blurred Lines over the weekend. It was cute. Reminded me a bit of Alice Clayton.

Now I'm doing a reread of Lisa Kleypas's Blue-Eyed Devil brought on by Brown Eyed Girl. Still good.

message 6: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Just finished A PROMISE OF FOREVER by Marilyn Pappano and looking forward to book 5 in her Tallgrass series coming out in December. I really want to read about Lucy and Joe! Unfortunately I don't think they'll get their own book. I think they're a secondary thread through all of the books. Oh well!

Just started RaeAnne Thayne's 2nd Haven Point book, REDEMPTION BAY and enjoying it. My sister just loaned me THE LIAR by Nora Roberts. So that's up next! It seems like forever since I've read a Nora Roberts book. I hear it's good.

message 7: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2060 comments Mod
I am planning to read three coming out tomorrow--Dare, Duran and Morgan

message 8: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Susan, how cool! Thank you. Hope you're enjoying it. :)

I just turned in a novella yesterday, so now I get to read again. I started Lauren Willig's The Other Daughter last night, and next I'll read either Tessa Dare's new historical or Sally MacKenzie's. BTW, there's a prequel novella (In the Spinster's Bed) to Sally's novel, and it's a free ebook right now. I liked it very much.

message 9: by Charlene (last edited Aug 25, 2015 09:06PM) (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 320 comments I'm reading The Earl Claims a Bride (The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels Trilogy, #2) by Amelia Grey this week. So far, there are not many unusual things cropping up in this romance, but I'm enjoying the read at about 50% of the way through this paperback from the local library. This is the second book in The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels series.