✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Katherine & Angel 2

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hi

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Welcome back.

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) You do know this takes place with them in their senior year of high school

Name: Alissa Chemlik
Appearance:

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay just making sure that's all

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Uh okay and no you did fine.

Alissa had driven to school and once she got their to parked in a random spot the parking lot was mostly empty about the time she got there. For a few minutes she just closed her eyes and sat in her car for about ten minutes. When she finally opened them she got out and grabbed all of the stuff she needed, another year of school this should be fun. Alissa had some files to look through of new students that just transferred in the middle of summer. She was sitting on some steps on a stairway inside the school looking through the files and listening to music.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Alissa by now was looking through Kevin's file and thought that his name sounded familiar but she couldn't remember for the life of her. She put it down on top of the others once she had looked through everything and his was the last one that she looked at as well. She then sighed and took out her phone and checked to see if anyone had messaged her but no one had. "Party of uno" she said softly to herself she then took out her head phones and put the ipod away and put her phone back into her pocket. Shen she looked up she saw Kevin the file that belonged tot he boy that she just went over, she picked up all of the files in her arms and her back pack and gave a small smile.
"Hi."

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She quickly looked down to see his name and then looked back up at him and gave a bright smile that almost seemed real but in reality she knew it was fake. "Haha yeah I am, I'm Alissa Chemlik it's nice to meet you. You are a little early aren't you?" She asked him she didn't really mind she liked how he was there with her early in the morning, she then looked at him a few times. "Sports player?"

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Haha yeah I do know your name, I like it Kevin. Um yeah I read that you use to live here three years ago. So what made you decide to come back or I mean make your parents come back that is. Nice football player can I feel your muscles." She gave a small giggle she had the right to feel like a right sometimes and this is how she did it. She didn't have any interest in dating him really. She wanted to tell him that he seemed familiar to her but she didn't want to push it either because what if she was thinking of someone else all together.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Alissa felt his muscles and liked how strong he was, she had some trouble trusting men but in that moment with him she felt safe. She looked at him when he asked her if they've met before she was a little surprised. "Haha that's funny because I was thinking the same thing I just didn't want to say anything if it wasn't true you know. You look familiar and your name seems familiar too."