What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance series about long lost siblings with special abilities

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (belle2006beauty) | 5 comments I remember reading these books as a teen. It was a book series about long lost siblings. Each book was a different sibling's story and each one found a partner. The siblings also had special abilities, although I cannot remember all of them. The only one I remember is one of the women could heal and was very intune with her own body and she was able to tell she was pregnant almost right away. The books had either a purple or blue spine much like the Harlequin romance books do. I think each book may have been written by a different author but I don't know that for sure.

I know it's not a lot to go on, and I thank you for taking the time to help me find this series. I really want to read it again. I've done so much google searching but I can't seem to find anything.

message 2: by Lsophia (new)

Lsophia | 153 comments They weren't long-lost, but that sounds a lot like the Donovan Legacy series by Nora Roberts. They had purple covers when they were originally published.

Here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/series/5226...

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (belle2006beauty) | 5 comments While this looks every similar, these aren't it. It was a longer series, I want to say 8 or more books.

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2404 comments How long ago did you read them? Any idea how many siblings there were? If 8 or more books, does that indicate at least 8 siblings? Do you recall why they were separated? Were they a mix of boys and girls? What about the setting - country/region?

message 5: by Isabelle (last edited Aug 24, 2015 02:52PM) (new)

Isabelle Ley | 44 comments This is probably not it but could it be The Children of the Red King series? The first book is Midnight for Charlie Bone.

message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (belle2006beauty) | 5 comments Sorry, it's been so long. I don't know if anyone is still reading this.

I don't remember how long ago it was that I read the books. It would have been 12+ years ago though. I know it was a long series, it was one where they release a book every month or so, so it was greater than 6 siblings. Yes, they were a mixture of boys and girls, and they took place all over from what I remember.

It was not Midnight For Charlie Bone, although I read most of those and liked them.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33522 comments Mod
Cassandra, are there a lot of paranormal/fantasy elements?

What's the location - contemporary Earth, a fantasy world, etc.?

What other special abilities do these sisters/brothers possess?

message 8: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (belle2006beauty) | 5 comments It's contemporary Earth. They each have one ability, but the healer is the only one I remember.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Cassandra, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 10: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (belle2006beauty) | 5 comments Still looking.

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Cassandra ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 177 where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Midnight for Charlie Bone (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nora Roberts (other topics)