Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses
This topic is about Tavistock Institute
MIND CONTROL > Britain's mysterious Tavistock Institute

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11222 comments The Tavistock Institute in the UK, founded in 1921, is said by many to be the inspiration for many of the world's more recent mind control projects such as the CIA's MK-Ultra, Bluebird, Artichoke etc.

This short video interview with British researcher and author Neil Sanders provides a good overview of Tavistock: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/8912...

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11222 comments This from the blurb to Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses by Daniel Estulin

The Tavistock Institute, in Sussex, England, describes itself as a nonprofit charity that applies social science to contemporary issues and problems. But this book posits that it is the world’s center for mass brainwashing and social engineering activities. It grew from a somewhat crude beginning at Wellington House into a sophisticated organization that was to shape the destiny of the entire planet, and in the process, change the paradigm of modern society. In this eye-opening work, both the Tavistock network and the methods of brainwashing and psychological warfare are uncovered. With connections to U.S. research institutes, think tanks, and the drug industry, the Tavistock has a large reach, and Tavistock Institute attempts to show that the conspiracy is real, who is behind it, what its final long term objectives are, and how we the people can stop them.

Tavistock Institute Social Engineering the Masses by Daniel Estulin

message 3: by Elisabet (new) - added it

Elisabet Norris | 486 comments intruiging...I'll have to add this book to my list

message 4: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11222 comments Perhaps some of our British members can shed some light, although hopefully not from personal experience, what the Tavistock Institute are all about...

...And if it is from personal experience, then don't trust a word they say :)

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Harrison (chrisharrison_2013) | 6 comments Whatever they're up to they're doing a good job because I had never heard of them before joining this group. If their job is to spread ignorance of their existence they're right on the ball. Will have to investigate further if it isn't too dangerous.

message 6: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11222 comments There are some Brits in this group who know quite a bit about Tavistock I think...But so far they ain't saying anything...

You know who you are!

message 7: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11222 comments Chris wrote: "Whatever they're up to they're doing a good job because I had never heard of them before joining this group. If their job is to spread ignorance of their existence they're right on the ball..."

Ha!

message 8: by Elisabet (new) - added it

Elisabet Norris | 486 comments I went online to learn a little more about them and found an interesting website containing a letter arbour Tavistock having secret ties to free masonry.
I'd paste it on here, but it's too long. Here's an excerpt mentioning mk ultra :
"One victim, the wife of a member of the Canadian Parliament, is now suing the U.S. companies who provided the drug for the CIA. All the records of the CIA's drug testing program were ordered destroyed by the head of MK Ultra. Because all efforts of the Tavistock Institute are directed toward producing cyclical collapse, the effect of the CIA programs are tragically apparent. R. Emmett Tyrell Jr., writing in the Washington Post August 20, 1984, cites the "squalid consequences of the 60s radicals in SDS" as resulting in "the growing rate of illegitimacy, petty lawlessness, drug addiction, welfare, VD, and mental illness".

This is the legacy of the Warburgs and the CIA. Their principal agency, the Institute for Policy Studies, was funded by James Paul Warburg; its co-founder was Marcus Raskin, protege of McGeorge Bundy, president of the Ford Foundation. Bundy had Raskin appointed to the post of President Kennedy's personal representative on the National Security Council, and in 1963 funded Students for Democratic Society, through which the CIA operated the drug culture."

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwota...

message 10: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Jul 02, 2017 05:19AM) (new)

Lance Morcan | 2798 comments An excerpt of a review for Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses, follows:

Various topics are discussed, and spearheading the lot include the Tavistock Institute, the Nazis, MK Ultra, Mind Control, Music, Media, the killing of JFK, Drugs, and much much more.

More incisively, it touches upon “social turbulence”, which is whittling down the population through a variety of modalities, with increasing intensity, to soften up a population and lead them into psychosis.

--------------------

"The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations was set up in London in 1921 to study the "breaking point" of humans. Kurt Lewin, a German psychologist, became the director of the Tavistock Institute in 1932, about the same time Nazi Germany was increasing its research into neuropsychology, parapsychology and multi-generational occultism. Interestingly, a progressive exchange of scientific ideas was taking place between England and Germany, most notably in the field of eugenics: the movement devoted to "improving" the human species through the control of hereditary factors in mating." Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free! The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave by Brice Taylor

message 11: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2798 comments Dr. John Coleman on Veritas Radio | The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXr6f...

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11222 comments Tavistock's got its own website: http://www.tavinstitute.org/

Any Londoners can go check it out at this address: 30 Tabernacle St, London EC2A 4UE