✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Jolie & Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 201 (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Heh sorry for the long wait.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!! It's cool no worries!!

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I wasn't getting up dates on the request thread.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh that's weird!!

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Haha right? anyway thanks for agreeing to do this with me.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

What ideas did you have in mind?

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) REALISTIC
Incest(brother x sister/ father x daughter/ mother x son)
Teacher(Teacher x student)
Babysitter romance (Babysitter x Single Dad/ Babysitter x Child 14-17)
Student x student
Best Friends

FANTASY
Royal Family(Princess x Executioner)
Royal family (Princess x peasant)

1. A girl who the student body president all four yers of high school her senior year she reconnects with a childhood friend and he happens to be a football star. His team dared him to ask her out, so they started dating and everything and he actually really falls in love with her. However his father found someone for him to marry because his father doesn't like her at all in fact she comes from a really bad background. However she ends up getting pregnant by him but she also heads up having cancer and it's either do the treatment and kill the baby or don't do the treatment and have the baby. She wants to have the baby because he basically broke up with her because his father was breaking them apart. However when his friend tells him your girlfriend has cancer and is pregnant you need to talk to her. So he trys to talk her out of having the baby so she could live. However she doesn't want to live if it means not having him.

2. Girl A and Guy A have been dating since Middle School, both are Seniors in High School now. Girl A's family is very loving and caring, though has it's flaws. Guy A's family isn't the best to have, but he never complains about it. The people that he lives with are loving and all, plus he has Girl A there for him. But Guy A has a disease. (AIDS, diabetes, cancer, whatever wanted) And with so many children to care for at home, it's hard sometimes, and his time may soon be running out. After his passing, Girl A feels like she can't ever find another person, and she stays away from most people now. A few years pass, and she meets Guy B who is a single father. They grow closer, but Girl A is still very, very cautious of ever letting another an back into her life, not wanting to experience anymore heartbreak

3. Two girls are best friends they always have been. One day they go to a little festival having their futures be told for free. One has really good luck (Girl A) the other not so much(Girl B). One day the girl B goes to school and girl A isn't there, then her car breaks down and when she gets out she's attacked by guy A however guy B saves her, he then realizes she's the long lost daughter of a king and Queen. However life isn't all it seems is it?

4. A rich man marries a young beautiful girl and after about a year or so of not being intimate at all the girl ends up cheating on her husband with her best friend. When he finds out instead of leaving her or being angry with her that anger turns into passion and they have a very healthy and passionate relationship.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

How about number 4? They all sound great though!! Which one would you want to do?

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I've only did number four once we didn't get very far though.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea that does sound like it has a time limit!! Why don't you pick?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) It doesn't matter to me we can do number four if you want.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't care either haha

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) my boyfriend had to make the choice for us considering you or I know which one to do. He says number 1 or number 4. Haha

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'm cool with either of those hahaha if he wants to pick which one then that's fine

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He says four haha

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay then four it is haha

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Who do you want to be?

message 19: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 23, 2015 07:42PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Could I possibly be the girl. I know that's annoying to hear.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Not at all!!! Okay should we do characters now?

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yeah do you do detailed characters or simple ones?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually do simple ones!

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Haha yay! so like

Name:

is there something else you want to add?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

No I think that about covers it!!

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sweet then I'll post mine.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool I'm just finishing up mine!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ian Kemp

Appearance: http://boyswithblackhairandblueeyes.t...

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Willow Kemp
Appearance:

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright do you want to start or should I?

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Could you?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea just give me a sec!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I wake up with her name in my mouth. Willow. The date had gone so well with her last night, I was ecstatic to be able to text her again today. He smiled to himself.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I wake up with her name in my mouth. Willow. The date had gone so well with her last night, I was ecstatic to be able to text her again today. He smiled to himself.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((So is Ian her husband? sorry thought I would ask))

Of course the sunlight came through the window waking her up, of course she remembered everything that happened last night. Was she suppose to happy with herself or not?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I was thinking that last night would have been when he proposed to her))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He couldn't think of anything else as he got out of bed and went to have his breakfast. She said yes. He couldn't wipe the permanent grin from his face.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He couldn't think of anything else as he got out of bed and went to have his breakfast. She said yes. He couldn't wipe the permanent grin from his face.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Willow looked down at her hand that had the ring on it. Did she really say yes to him, she couldn't believe it, it all felt like a dream yet there was that rock there on her finger to prove it that yes she had indeed said yes.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((You don't have to if you don't want to))

After getting dressed he sent a text to Willow telling her to meet him at the coffee shop near her house. He wanted to start planning as soon as possible. Most importantly he wanted to ask her to move in with him.

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((Nah I think we are good))

Willow had looked at the text message and then looked back outside. She gave a small smile as it was nice out almost like the sun was shinning on their beautiful life. She messaged him back saying she would, she then got into the shower and got ready. Afterwards she got dressed and did her hair and make-up it was all a natural look, she was soon ready to go.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

While Ian was walking to his car, his phone beeped. When he saw the message was from Willow, he figured he was smiling from ear to ear.

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Willow soon walked downstairs, she wouldn't have to drive her car there considering it was pretty close not that far of a walk, so she just started on her way there. She soon got there and wondered if he was waiting for her inside or something she didn't really see him anywhere.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian had always liked this little shop. No matter what time it was, it always smelt of fresh pastries and coffee beans. He took a sip from his coffee cup and waited for Willow.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Willow walked into the coffee shop and soon found him sitting down and drinking coffee already. She then gave a small smile to him as she saw down across from him.
"Hey love."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Willow"
He said while he waited for her to sit down. When she did, he took her hand in his and held on like he would lose her if he ever let go.

message 46: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 24, 2015 02:19PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Hey, were you waiting long? "
She asked him as he held her hand she really hope he wasn't but she wasn't sure.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"No not at all, I had just sat down when you walked in!" He said. He took a sip from his coffee and set it down.
"You look beautiful, as usual" he said with a loving smile.

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Oh uh that's good and thank you sweetie. So why did you want to meet so early and here?"
She asked him as she looked at him, she wasn't sure what he wanted.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wanted to start planning the wedding right away. I want to know exactly what you want for it. You can have anything you want." He said excitedly. "As for why we're here, I just love it here. And it's not too far from you and I know how you like to walk instead of drive."

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah I do, it's better for the environment that way. As far as the wedding how many people were you thinking about inviting? When did you want to get married anyway?"
She asked him as she looked at him, she was super happy with him actually it was amazing how he had made her so happy.

« previous 1 3 4 5