1x1 > Jolie and Xandra

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hi!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!

message 3: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Do you have any ideas? Or what genre do you like to do?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm kind of on a supernatural kick right now!! Did you have anything you wanted to do with that?

message 5: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmmm... I think I can work with that but I don't have any specific ideas at the moment. Do you? (Sorry, I can try to come up with some but I'll need a few minutes)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We could do a vampire rule the world kind of thing. Or people seeing ghosts. Werewolves are co-existing with humans.

message 7: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Any of those sound good to me! :) The ghost one or werewolf one sounds cool!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea I've been wanting to try and do a ghost one for a while!! Do you want to try that?

message 9: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Sure!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay great!! Do you want to do the plot first or the character templates?

message 11: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) If you don't mind, I think the plot first :) And sorry it took me a bit to respond, I had to wash the dishes.... :/

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea sounds good! It's okay!! I might be the same way my wifi keeps dying out on me! :(

message 13: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Aww that's not good :( What type of ghost story did you have in mind?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!! It should get better though! Um idk what were you thinking?

message 15: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmmm... I just randomly thought that it would be interesting if it was like a detective and his/her ghostly companion solving crimes but then again that would be kind of hard to execute. I don't know >_< What do you think?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds pretty cool!! But yea that would be kind of hard to do! Idk I guess if you had one person write the ghost it might work!

message 17: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) I could be the ghost if you want. I'm not exactly sure how it would work, but it might be fun! *shrugs*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yea we could try it!! So did you want a guy and a girl or did you want like a girl detective and her late bestfriend?

message 19: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmmm I was thinking it might be interesting to have a guy and a girl if that works for you. I don't care which gender my character is

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

That sound good!! I don't care either way!!

message 21: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) I can be a male ghost...? I don't really have much of a preference, though :P

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither do I! Which do you think will work better for the story?

message 23: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmm... I mean I think it will be a nice contrast to have a female and a male (and maybe their relationship can somehow grow to be more, if we want it to). I was thinking the guy could be the ghost and be kind of a pain and super pessimistic and annoyed by everything because he's dead... But the guy could be the detective and the girl could be the ghost too. I'm not really sure. All I know is I think one male and one female would have the best outcome

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea I think so too!! And I do like the idea of the guy being the ghost!!

message 25: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Okay awesome!! So should we create characters now?? :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea do you just go off of a basic template?

message 27: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) I am fine with whatever template usually. Would you prefer just name, age, appearance, and personality? (I might go in more depth because my character is dead/a ghost, but it doesn't matter to me either way)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea that sounds good!!

message 29: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Okay great!!! I'll start making my character right now! Oh and was there a specific time period we were going to take place in, or just the present?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking the present!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Here's mine!

Name: Amitra newbourne

Appearance: tall, lanky, long blonde hair, green eyes, lightly tanned skin, tattoo of a rose behind her right ear

Personality: mean but can be caring with the people
she loves, witty, doesn't trust easily, hates meeting new people

message 32: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Okay fantastic! I'll go start my character now! :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sounds good!!

message 34: by Xandra (last edited Aug 23, 2015 08:51PM) (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Name: Thomas Westfield
Species: human (ghost)
Appearance:

Personality: Thomas is a bit of a rebel. He has a rather pessimistic outlook on the world, and it may have to do with the fact that... Well, he's a ghost. He is extremely sarcastic, but can be serious when he absolutely has to be. He is extremely overprotective of those he cares about most.
Death: Thomas died six years ago when he was in a fight with his older sister's (ex)boyfriend. Her boyfriend was abusive, and he hated seeing his sister suffering, so he tried to put a stop to it, and paid the ultimate price.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Looks great!!! You want to start? Or should I?

message 36: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Do you mind starting?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Not at all!! Just give me a sec!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Amitra knows this is the worst part of the job. She hates seeing the girls lifeless body on the floor. Her mangled body makes it hard to tell it's a girl but Amitra knows it is.

message 39: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Thomas bites his lip as he analyzes the body, looking for some sort of indication of how she was killed. The killer did a good job destroying the body, that was for sure. He glanced toward Amitra, not sure what to say. And he almost always had something to say.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Amitra tries to look away from the body but she can't help but think about what the girls life would be like if she hadn't of died. She knows Thomas would tell her to stop being such a baby about things. He was dead wasn't he?

message 41: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) ((I just updated his age so he's closer in age to Amitra, if he hadn't died))

Thomas moved closer to Amitra, hoping to find a way to console her. Even though he could be overly snarky and rude at times, he did care about Amitra, at least deep down. "I've never understood why you pursued a career as a detective when you can't even handle looking at dead bodies. I, on the other hand, are perfect for the job because although they are still gruesome, I'm at least already dead so I can handle it."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not just about that" she said. "She was only 15, she should have more time left. It isn't fair." As she said it, she knew she shouldn't have. Thomas died when he was 17. "I'm sorry Thomas that wasn't what I meant" she said quickly. "What I meant was she wouldn't be able to come back as a super awesome detective side kick like you did." She added. Amitra put her head in her hands a waited for Thomas to reply.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright great!!))

message 44: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) ((Sorry about not responding >_< I'll get to it soon but I'm about to go to dinner and my phone is about to die :/))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((No worries have fun at dinner!!))

message 46: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) ((Thanks!!))

message 47: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Thomas made an undecipherable noise, turning away for a few moments to compose himself. Her comment did hurt, but he did not want to admit it. He was better than that. "Just because I died young does not mean that I will not feel sorry for those who die young too." He grit his teeth angrily, more angry at himself than at anyone else. Okay, maybe he was angrier at the murderer. But that was beside the point. "She did deserve to live longer. But there's nothing we can do for her now, except seek justice. And find whoever did this to her."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Amitra knew Thomas was right, she could pull herself together again. She had to, for this girls family. She pulled her head from her hands and sighed, what's done was done and all she could do now was go forward. She instead concentrated on signs of what the murder left behind. "You're right, I'm sorry Thomas." She said quietly. Amitra suddenly heard people talking about the girl and said "do you have anything about her?"

message 49: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) He shrugged and leaned closer to the girl on the floor before them, walking around her trying to see her from different angles. He looked closer and frowned, seeing a tinge of red out of the corner of his eye and moving her hair out of the way. He was a ghost, but he could touch things. His touch just wouldn't leave a trace. So he was extremely useful at crime scenes. "Here. It appears that she was struck on the head. Probably fell over upon impact, and the killer mutilated her body to either 1) make sure she was truly dead, or 2) confuse us."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

This didn't settle well with Amitra, there have been a string if murders by one man. She had a feeling he was the same person who killed this girl. If that was the case, then it was probably the latter. "Haven't there been more murders like this? Teenage girls I mean. I think it's the same guy doing this. And in this case, with the body, I think he was trying to throw us off his track. None of the other girls were mutilated like this. So why her?" Amitra said, thinking out loud more than anything. She had to get some of her thoughts out otherwise she would explode for the horror and shock of these deaths.