[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

[] - Requests and Ideas - [] > Request a Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i have two characters open! a sarcastic wizard and his brother!

message 3: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments both have monsters! the wizard has a perverted spirit of knowledge and his brother has a powerful dragon monster!

PLEASE SOMEONE RP WITH ME!

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments I have some people open if you want, Demon :)

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Anyone? I have Asura open ^^

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Alois wrote: "I have some people open if you want, Demon :)"

would you mind if i rp with two? Adrian and Alex? (so much fun there, one is a flirting Incubus/Vampire the other a wizard with a perverted skull) you pick the place and i guess i'll go first?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Of course :) Sorry, i didnt know you replied lol let me go see the places that are available :)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments How about here? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... and would you prefer i use a manipulative guy or a calm, emotionless guy?

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments either would work, but first Adrian and Alex have to beat a demon real quick.

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments okay they are at the spot! also had the idea that your character wanted to hire them, perhaps to help him capture of kill a powerful monster?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Alright and sures :)