[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

[] - Requests and Ideas - [] > Request a Relationship/Character

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i am actually looking to hook up Adrian and his brother, who i will make shortly. for both it just has to be a girl that doesn't mind the fact they tend to get into trouble, doesn't mind sarcasm, and isn't afraid to put them in their places when they get snarky.

any takers?

I might be able to help with that. Have a few choices actually, hehehe. What sort of personality do you think would work best?

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 15 comments I would very much appreciate if someone made a creature that is bound by a ceremony to my character Usiku Shetani. Thank you for noticing this request

message 5: by Demon Dragon (last edited Sep 18, 2015 01:35PM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments for Tatsumi probably be best if the girl didn't mind the fact he enjoyed fighting or the fact he has a monster inside him. also won't back down when he loses his cool.

for Adrian a girl who understood he can't help being distracted by fascinating magic and books, as well as on who not only has a sense of humor but enjoy the fact he's a little wacky.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 15 comments Ok. I know it sounds tooootally insane, but you gotta admit. it is a cool idea. What if my character Usiku, was bound to one of the legendary beast o.o. its in my earlier request for him to be bound to a creature, but the thought(and utmost request plzplzplzplzplz) of him being bound to one of the legendaries. Holy Cow that would make for a cool twist

@Demon Dragon: Well Kurumi might be good for tatsumi then, (chick i made with akame's claim x'D Totally didnt realize it when making her), since she enjoys fighting as well. And she doesn't really get offended by people, she's really chill unless shes in front of one of her fears or something she likes. As for Adrian, hmm idk. I plan on making a few more female characters later so maybe if one interests you then they could rp?

@SpartanTurtle: I really wouldn't put it past him to befriend one though. Which kingdom was he from again? I remember his past saying he is in grayl now and i actually planned on making the beast for there. Only thing is if usiku does get bound to the beast from there, he's going to have his hands full because they're going to be a trouble maker xD

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 15 comments He is a traveler. He just raised himself at grayl then he set out. He could be just about anywhere right now honestly

Ah alright. ^^ Did you have one in mind that you wanted?

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 15 comments And what are the personalities of the legendary beast?

message 11: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

The personalities are up to the people that claim them, so they can be anything.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 15 comments Hmm. Then the tortoise. Name sake :p

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Hmmm, I'm going to need a master for Asura...

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 15 comments So is it cool for my idea ♕ вяσנι (кαмι) ♕?

message 15: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Of course ^^ I'm not quite sure who is going to make the tortoise though, I do not wish to end up hoarding all of them.

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments ♕ вяσנι (кαмι) ♕ wrote: "@Demon Dragon: Well Kurumi might be good for tatsumi then, (chick i made with akame's claim x'D Totally didnt realize it when making her), since she enjoys fighting as well. And she doesn't really ..."

yes let's rp! please i haven't got to use a single character yet!

message 17: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments also looking for wife for newest character, Marcus!

message 18: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Alright ;w; Where would you like to rp?

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments I need a master for Asuraaaaa

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments you decide, but perhaps someplace where there will be monsters (i like to make an entrance with my characters, often with them getting chased by some ugly monster!)

message 21: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments also you post first.

message 22: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Alright ^^ start here then? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Qifkzkakf I still need a master for Asura...anyone?

message 24: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

@Izzy: owo I guess we could rp if you wanted. Right now I don't have anyone with Rei or Aoi so maybe one of those could be the master?

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Yeah that's perfectly fine!

message 26: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Alright, which one? xD

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Hmmm...I'll go with Aoi ^^

message 28: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Alright. ^^ Where would you like to start?

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments How about the City Streets on Alenjah?

message 30: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Alright ^^

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i already posted, got bored waiting.

message 32: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

@Demon Dragon: Sorry ^^' I believe we have drastically different time zones. Ill reply when i can though.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Ahh hello Broji!!

message 34: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (last edited Sep 22, 2015 01:16PM) (new)

Hello! ^^
EDIT:
@Izzy and Demon dragon: Replied to both rps btw.