[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

* Kingdom of Grayl > Grayl City Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments A young man with black hair and silver slitted eyes sits ontop of one of the buildings. The place was foggy and a little moist on the buildings and ground, but the guy didn't seem to care. He eyed the silent streets in thought. The guy wore a white buttoned up loose shirt, black trench coat, black pants, black boots and a weird earring on his left ear. He looked unapproachable, but due to it being night time, rarely anyone noticed he was up their.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi hummed as he walked down the street, his voice suddenly echoing throughout the air as he began to sing. He ended up closing his eyes and pulled his scarf tighter around him due to the cool weather. After a moment of walkint, he stood with hiw feet together, tilting his head back as his voice got louder when he got farther into the song.

((I actually had a song for his voice.
https://youtu.be/iM8Wnbcyves
Thats it ^^))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments ((Omg thats awesome!!))

The guy, known as Luka, blinks at the singing and listens silently. He didn't even have to glance over to know who was singing the beautiful song. He already knew, because he heard this guy singing before. For some reason, the song seemed to relax Luka as he looked up at the sky silently. He waited patiently for the guy to finish before he jumped off the roof and landed softly behind Junichi. He didn't speak though, he just stared at him. Luka was like that though, he never spoke, no one ever heard his voice before, until of course they got to know him or his master ordered him to speak.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi's ears twitched once Luka landed, and he turned around to see him there. "Ahh, Luka-san!" He went over to him, folding his arms behind his back and leaning forward to look up at him, "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in almost a week!!" He grinned, seeming happy to see the other male. Junichi didn't have many friends, so seeing Luka occasionally always brightened up his day.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka stares down at him before pointing up on the roof he was recently sitting on as if telling Junichi he was waiting for him. He speaks softly,"My master has been keeping me late.. When i come late, you're not here anymore.." Junichi was the first person Luka barely knew who he'd speak to so soon without knowing him that well. He didn't know why, he just felt calm around the cheerful boy.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi looked up at the building before back at Luka, then smiled, "Well of course! I have to sleep sometime! And usually around this time is when I get off work at the bakery," his smile didn't go away as he stood on his toes to get closer to Luka's face, "So? What are we going to talk about today? Or are we going to go somewhere this time?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka's gaze softens,"Well the streets are empty, i was thinking we could walk around here and talk? How was your day, Junichi?"

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi nodded and began to walk wirh Luka, then tilted his head to the side at his question. "My day?" He thought back to how his supervisor yelled at him for burning the croissant rolls, and he closed his eyes. "It was fine," he lied. Junichi jated yelling, as his stepfather would yell at him and his mother cnstantly, then hit them as well. "Yep, my day went pretty well!"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka eyes him in thought. He had a feeling he was lying but he didn't pressure him to speak about it,"And work?"

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi winced as he thought about work today, "I uh...it was fine..." he said quietly, looking a bit upset now. He felt awful about what he did at work, but it hadn't been his fault at all.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka blinks at the look at his face,"How about i buy you some ice cream? Its a nice.. Warm night for it." It was actually cold, but still a perfect night for ice cream.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi shook his head, smiling up at Luka, "No thanks, I actually ate not too long ago, so I don't think I can eat much else tonight. But that was sweet of you to ask," he leaned up, kissing Luka's cheek and then winked at him. Junichi laughed a bit and walked ahead, humming happily.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka blinks in shock. For once he was lightly blushing, but he did his best to hide it as he followed. He catches up and walks beside him calmly, looking up at the sky,"What was it you were singing earlier?"

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "Oh, that? It was a poem, originally. Sometimes I write poems in my free time, and then they end up being songs. Weird right?" Junichi smiled, his gaze going up to the sky as well. "Hey, Luka-san? What do you think? Do you think...once people pass away, they become stars, so that they can watch over the people they love?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka blinks, chuckling as he thinks, He's.. So innocent.. He nods, replying,"I think it is, thats why the stars are unreachable.. And shooting stars i believe are their tears because they're sad about how miserable we are.. Its why.. I think even if we're having a hard time, we should still keep trying and no matter what we shouldn't give up." That was the most Luka ever spoken before, but he knew the boy was upset and wanted to reassure him.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Tears were running down Junichi's face as he listened to Luka speak, still looking at the sky. He then sighed softly, and he closed his eyes after a moment. "You're absolutely right," he said softly. When he reopened his eyes, tears continued to fall, and he smiled, "I'm sure my father thinks the same way," he said happily.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka nods, grabbing his wrist softly to stop him and softly wipes away his tears. He sighs, looking away,"You know.. I may.. Not understand alot of emotions.. And we may be strangers.. But you can still talk to me if you need to, you know that, right? I know your smile is fake.. I know its the smile you make to hide your pain.. One of my brothers does the same thing.."

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Just hearing Luka's words made Junichi's smile fade and the tears began to fall even faster now. For a moment he looked a bit shocked before his lip started to quiver and he put his face in his hands, shaking his head, beginning to cry softly, "Why? Why do you always have to make my chest ache? And then...I try...to be happy...so why...why do you have to see me like this?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka blinks in shock, sighing softly and pulls him close, softly hugging him as he whispers,"Maybe because you need someone in your life who wont make you feel ashamed for acting this way."

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi buried his face in Luka's chest, wrapping his arms around him as he sobbed loudly. He had completely fallen apart, his entire body shaking. "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" He cried.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka softly plays with his hair, whispering,"Shh.. You dont have to apologize.. Its not your fault.." He quietly hums the song Junichi was singing earlier. He too had an amazing voice, whenever he sang that is. But it still came out when he was humming.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi soon began to calm down, though was still sniffling as he leaned against Luka. He was still hugging him, his shorter body engulfed in yhe larger male's arms. "Luka-san...thank you..."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka blinks and tilts his head lightly,"For what?"

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "Just for being here...for being so nice to me..." he closed his eyes and pulled away before reopening them and looking up at him. He smiled brightly, "I'll be back tomorrow, okay? I have to go to work in the morning, so I have to go home and rest."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka blinks though nods,"Let me walk you home then."

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi blushed a bit, but nodded and began to walk towards his home. He kept his gaze on the ground so that Luka wouldn't see his blush. He felt so embarrassed about it, but he felt a bit safer with Luka walking him home.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka follows close beside him like a dog to their master. In the dark, his silver slitted eyes glowed brightly from beneath his pitch black hair.

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi's tail swayed happily, humming softly as he walked beside Luka. He yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly while he walked. "Man, I'm exhausted..." he murmured.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka eyes his tail in thought before asking,"What time do you work tomorrow?"

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "8 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon. Why?" He asked before he felt it start to rain, and he cursed, "Come one, we gotta find shelter!" He said and began to run as the rain fell harder.

message 32: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 29, 2015 05:22AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka goes to answer but before he can he blinks at the rain. He curses as well,"Shit!" He quickly follows him. Once he sees a store that has a covering over it, he grabs Junichi's hand and pulls him under it. He pants heavily and glares up at the rain before looking at Junichi silently.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi was shivering, and he suddenly sneezed. He looked up at the sky at the dark clouds that covered it. "I knew it was going to rain today..." he murmured, "Just wasn't expecting it to be now..."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka takes off his trench coat,"How did you know?" As he asks he places the trench coat on Junichi. On the outside it was soaking wet, but on the inside it was dry and really warm.

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "I can smell things that humans can't, since I have enhanced senses, being an Inugami and all. So since I could smell the amount of humidity, I could tell tell that it was going to rain." He explained, pulling the trench coat tighter around his body. "A-Aren't you cold?" He asked.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka nods,"I see.." He places his hands in his pockets and looks up at the sky,"Not really. Being a demon i can tolerate alot, you dont need to worry about me."

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi nodded, but leaned against Luka as if he was trying to keep him warm anyways. He closed his eyes, "Well I'm freezing..." he murmured, yawning again like he had earlier.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka thinks for a bit before he pulls Junichi close. As he does he sits on the ground and pulls Junichi in his lap,"Get some sleep, ill wake you when it stops raining."

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi blushed deeply, but nodded and relaxed in Luka's arms. He rested his head against his chest and sighed as he fell asleep. His shivering slowly began to stop, and he was curled up against Luka.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments By morning, Junichi was laid in his bed, being covered up. It was no longer raining and seemed pretty warm outside. The window was opened as if thats how Luka got in last night. Luka was no where in sight but his jacket was still wrapped around Junichi.

Luka was once again in town, sitting on a roof, quietly gazing around.

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi groaned as he woke up, sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly. He got out of bed, and winced as everything around him began to spin. He was hot, his body shaking. "Luka...san?" He murmured, and then wrapped his blanket tightwr around himself.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments The moment he hears his voice being called from bellow he looks at the window. He jumps down and slips into the window quietly. He walks up, speaking softly,"You shouldn't be up moving around, you have a fever."

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi shook his head, "No, no I'm okay..." he breathed out, then coughed, though his eyes closed before his legs gave in and he collapsed. He breathed heavily, coughing again.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka quickly catches him,"Listen to me and rest today, Junichi. I already went and told your boss personally that you weren't going to work today, so you dont need to worry." With those words said, he helps him back into the bed.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi shook his head, coughing into his fist as Luka helped him into bed. "I-I can't!" He said. "I- I was going to bring...food to the kids..." He groaned and laid on his back as his head throbbed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka sighs,"Ill do it and tell them you were too sick. If you go you'll make them sick."

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi shook his head again, "No, no it's fine..." he curled up under his blankets and began to fall asleep, his body exhausted.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka watches, sighing and covers him back up with his jacket before sitting on the edge of the bed, silently watching him.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Junichi slept for quite a while, his breathing getting a bit heavy as sweat beaded up at his forehead. When he woke up, he opened his eyes and lookef around. He seemed a bit confused, but then saw Luka sitting there. "Luka-san?" He said in a quiet voice and coughed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Luka was now putting a wet cloth on Junichi's forehead. He blinks,"Sorry.. Did i wake you..?"

« previous 1