[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

* Kingdom of Alenjah > Alenjah City Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod
[image error]

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry floated idly through the bright city streets, his eyes darting from side to side to take in all of the warmth and happiness that surrounded him. Though his face was shielded by his blank faced mask. He peered around the corner, sniffing faintly. Asian food. It was probably his favorite, especially ramen. Even though food didn't provide much satisfaction. He did like the taste. he stuffed his hands into his pockets, tilting his head.

The young man was sitting in one of the outdoor pubs, holding a tip of a bottle of sake with a few fingers. He swished the little liquid that was left in the bottle around in a bored motion while staring off into space in the middle of his own thoughts. He had closed his eyes to doze off for a few seconds though had opened his eyes staring over as one of the servers had walked over to wake him up, only to back away when Kami through him a death stare. He sat up stretching and murmured, "Fucking idiots... I can stay as long as I want..." The young man had stared back into the lively streets although his vision was rather blurred. He blinked a few things when he saw something through the crowd of people. His eyes narrowed, swearing that the form changed quite a few times until it settled into the vision of something that caused his eyes narrowed hatefully in the direction. 'Bloody prick... what is he doing here?' He had quickly rose to his feet, clenching the handle of his scythe blade tightly and withdrew it from its sheathe. His first few steps ahead to pursue the figure were rather shaky, though quickly gained his footing and quickly bounded towards the targeted figure while shoving whatever necessary out of the way to recover the distance. Once close enough, he began raising up his arm to slash the blade at them in a swift motion, sending a wave of bright cyan energy towards the stranger's back. The civilians around watching this had began to panic out of fear of the fight and took refugee where ever possible or completely fled the scene, leaving the dirt streets nearly deserted of anyone else but the two of them. Kami had continued to keep a firm grip on his scythe, awaiting any sort of response or lash back from them. Although it was hard for him to hold his tongue for the time being due to him wanting to know what this 'enemy' he recognized was up to.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry gazed down at the scythe, his feet a good two inches off the ground. He raised an eyebrow, Kami looked so... fragile. It was kind of hilarious. But not funny enough to provoke a chuckle from escaping his shielded lips. He tilted his head, "You are one broken bastard" he mumbled under his breath, folding his arms slowly, "Want a cookie?" he asked.

"Look who's talking. We'll see how broken you get when I tear off your face and wear it as a Halloween mask," He snapped at Cry while keeping a death stare on him, seeming as he was ready to tear his throat out. A few thoughts had come to his mind, though had decided to continue staying put due to his previous attack seeming to do nothing at all. His eyes had narrowed at his comment as he scoffed, "I don't want no damn cookie, I want to know why you're here. You should know you aren't welcome..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry looked around slowly, "I think you're making a scene. Obama is gonna track you down if you don't shush" he said. He patted Kami's head, floating past him, "I'm hungry" he said stoically.

Kami grunted at what he said, not really registering what he said though had caught his arm as he was touched on the head and had flipped him on his back. He quickly drew his scythe near him and impaled the ground right by his head with the tip of it, the only thing he hit being some strands of hair. Kami stared down at him, "Well if your so fucking hungry, why don't you eat a dick jackass?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry didn't seem to be the slightest bit phazed. "I already did that. I don't think Kael would let me do that again. At least not for a few hours" he replied, teleporting behind him and continuing to float away.

Kami simply blinked at that and scoffed quietly thinking, 'figured that... definitely does look like the type.' He stared back as he teleported and grabbed his hood to hold him back, "And where the fuck do you think you're going? Did i say you could leave?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry grunted, the eyes of his mask going fiery blue, "DON'T TOUCH THE HOOD" he boomed, his voice echoing throughout the street as he threw Kami back harshly, dusting himself off and going back to normal. "Thank you." he mumbled.

message 11: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Kami had grunted as he had fallen back, standing up slowly while smirking deviously, "And if i do?" He had retrieved his scythe, cutting a small slit in his hood from a distance just to antagonize him and had disappeared from immediate radius, appearing back on a roof above, curious as to what he would actually do.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry glared in front of him behind his mask, his eyebrow twitching ever so faintly. "Did you just.. cut my hood" he whispered shakily. The ground shook at the sound of Cry's mask cracking, the crack glowing bright blue as he ran forward, teleporting and kicking Kami in the back, "DID YOU JUST CUT MY HOOD!" he shouted in fury.

message 13: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Kami had fallen forward as he did so though had managed to catch himself before completely stumbling to the ground, picking himself up rather quickly and brushing himself off like nothing had happened, "Perhaps I did. So sorry. Forgot you need it to cover up your ratty ass hair so no one mistakes it for a bird nest. If that's bad, wonder how bad your face looks." He sneered in a jerkish manner, shoving him back, "I would like to see you try anything on me."

(view spoiler)

message 14: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi has been watching from a distance seeing the two argue and sighed quietly facepalming himself, "Always getting himself into trouble I swear..." He shook his head looking down the barren city streets instead in thought, not even sure where he should be going at this point, though didn't want to worry about the other two, walking down the dirt roads away from the chaos. He shut his eyes and placed his hands in his pockets, heading towards the outskirts of the city instead.

(Also, what sort of bond do they even have? xD i would be fine with just about anything.)

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments ((Hmm, if you'd like they could be friends, as well as Asura being Aoi's beast that he tamed? And maybe progress their relationship over time?))

Asura sighed, then, noticing a young man, Aoi, walking by, jumped down from a tree he had been sitting in. "Hey," he said, his red eyes looking to Aoi in a bit of a hostile way. Though, that was normal for Asura to look that way.

message 16: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

(Alright, just making sure.)

Aoi had glanced over at him once he did so and blinked, "Oh, there you are. Where the heck did you run off to?" The man had tilted his head lightly to the side before saying a bit more sternly, "You weren't causing any trouble I hope... I have enough boneheads doing that around here as it is."

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura immediately looked irritated with Aoi's response, "I'm not as idiotic as most people," he mumbled, then began to walk passed Aoi, "Let's go, I haven't eaten all day and I'd like some food if you don't mind." Asura's hand subconsciously went to the pendant around his neck, feeling it throb in his palm. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stopped to think about what he had done many years back. The awful things he had done.

message 18: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

He had glanced at Asura and joked, "Sure. So long as you're paying." He chuckling lightly walking up beside him with his arms folded behind his back in thought. Out of the corner of his sight, he watched Asura in thought.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Immediately Asura glared at Aoi, "You know I don't pay for anything unless it's for myself and myself only," he said, his tail swaying in irritation. Asura shook his head and kept walking, putting his hands in the sleeves of his kimono.

message 20: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi had rolled his eyes waving a hand in front of him to dismiss the tension, "Right right. Cause you want to be a lone wolf and all that jazz right?" He looked away while thinking with a slight devious gleam to his eyes, 'He's still fucking adorable when he's moody...' The man had thought past the thought before asking, "What should we even get? Anything you're in the mood for?"

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "As long as it's food, I'm fine with it." He said. "I'm not that picky." Asura glanced over at Aoi and sighed, "And your attitude pisses me off sometimes, you know that?" It was then that he looked up at the other male fully, but with his usual hostile glare.

message 22: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi threw him a playfully glance before ruffling through his hair, "Aww, I think someone's just a bit bitter because they have an empty tummy. " He smirked faintly before continuing to walk and headed on inside a small restruaunt.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura winced and he bowed his head in anger. "Don't treat me like a child! I'm older than you!" He quickly followed after Aoi, grumbling to himself as he walked behind him. "Stupid Aoi, acting like I'm not an adult..." he muttered.

message 24: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments ((may i join in? i'm so bored! also perverted spirit with trigger happy wizard and hybrid would certainly add some fun!))

message 25: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

((Um if youd like ^^))

He smirked lightly,"As far as you know... besides I can't help it. Its amusing to see your reaction. " He snickered at him.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura opened his mouth to protest, but closed it after a moment, as he didn't bother to respond. Instead he just looked away and frowned.

message 27: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi had glanced at him with a slight tilt of his head, sitting down at one of the stools and glancing away at the ambiance around him in thought. He placed his fingertips together while trying to think of something to bring up to break the silence between the two of them.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "So, how was it today? Being in the city I mean," he asked as he leaned his chin in the palm of his hand. Asura sat there on the stool next to Aoi, his eyelids halfway closed.

message 29: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

"As dull as ever," He confessed with a slight sigh, "This city really doesn't change all too much you know. Kinda boring." Aoi had shrugged, "What about on your end?"

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura shook his head, "It was...strange...a woman asked me to come into a tea shop, and of course I accepted, because I thought they'd have peach tea. But then she started flirting with me and I got uncomfortable." He shuddered and closed his eyes, "I left after that..."

message 31: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi tilted his head at that and rolled his eyes slightly, "I see... Well remind me later to show me to this tea shop." The man shrugged, "You get used to it after a while though."

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura scoffed, "The only person here who could get used to it is you." He shifted a bit on the stool so he was leaning against the table they were sitting at.

message 33: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Adrian was tossed in and crashed into a table with a grunt. "i said i was-yipe!" he shouted as a rather large and angry demon tried to take his head off. Alex followed shortly, his long coat flapping slightly revealing his muscular abs. "you really shouldn't have insulted its mother." he said in his husky voice. "i know that!" Adrian replied, still trying not to die.

message 34: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi chuckled, "Well depends on what she looked like I suppose." He thought for a bit though had sat up a tad straighter hearing a crash from one of the tables behind him. The man watched a blank expression before sighing and murmuring lightly to asura, "Seems as though someone can't really control there familiar... Oh well. I don't see how it's really our problem." He had shrugged and had gone ahead and ordered for the two of them, already having an idea of what asura wanted as the waitress left. He leaned against the counter in thought to himself afterwards listening to the fight progress.

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura looked irritated as soon as a man was thrown behind them, the noise loud to his ears which caused them to twitch and lower against his head. He closed his eyes with a sigh before reopening them to look over at Aoi, "I agree. And they're being too noisy," he complained.

message 36: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

He chuckled, "Indeed. I doubt they will be allowed to stay much longer if they keep it up anyways. If not, you can deal with them if you wish."

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments "I told myself I wouldn't get myself or anyone else kicked out of another restaurant for fighting..." he kuttered, remembering the time he and his previous master had gotten in a fight with a group of men for them flirting with her. She was upset, so Asura told them to stop, and so he and Layla beat them up when they didn't. All of a sudden, Asura hung his head, and he clenched his teeth. Just thinking of her name and the memories that Asura had with her caused him to get upset. So now he clenched his fists, and a soft, shaky sigh came from him. It hurt. The thought of her being gone deeply hurt him. 

message 38: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi glanced at him silently, tilting his head and asked, "Is something wrong? You.... Seem a bit out of it recently."

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura quickly nodded and lifted his head, but avoided eye contact, "Yeah...yeah I'm fine...just thinking about some stuff." Asura, however, still looked upset.

message 40: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

The man gazed him over, seeming a tad worried before placing an arm around him and smirked, "Well don't be worried! Whatever you are thinking about must surely be in the past, right? You don't need to reflect on that sort of stuff now. Have to live in the present."

message 41: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Adrian was tossed between two guys, one obviously a monster. he waved a greeting at them before dodging the ugly things ax swing. "well apparently your not only ugly but blind as a bat. my grandmother can fight better, and she's dead!" the red demon started glowing, slightly burning the floors in its anger. Adrian grinned and waited until the last second before twirling his staff and striking the beast right in the dangly bits. he fell over with a high pitched scream of pain. "i told you not to mess with me, for i am Adrian the greatest of all wizards!" he cackled as he said this.

message 42: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi watched a blank expression before face palming himself and murmured, "Things sure are getting weird around here."

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "sorry, my fault. downside to having a uber-powerful monster in your gut i suppose." Adrian replied. he was about to ask there names when a particularly lovely waitress walked by. from around his belt came a whistle that caused the woman to stop, look at Adrian, and smack him. he got up as the name annoyed waitress walked off, reaching behind him and taking out a skull with oranges flames for eyes. "really Bob? did you have to do that?" "i couldn't help it boss! did you see the rack on her? it deserved a whistle!" "yeah but my face didn't deserve that smack!"

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura sighed and nodded, looking over at Aoi, "Thanks..." he muttered, then looked at Adrian in annoyance. The guy was too loud for his liking, though he usually never liked anything. He yawned, looking at Aoi once more, "When do you think our food will get here?" He asked.

message 45: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Adrian looked over and snarled out one his fouler curses as the demon got up. "you know what, i'm tired of looking at your ugly mug. time to collect our bounty!" Adrian raised his right hand and snarled a Word, incinerating the demon where he stood.....as well as the area beneath him. collecting a horn Adrian calmly tossed a bag of money to the very angry owner and left along with a chuckling Alex.

message 46: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

The man had shrugged though glanced back forward seeing the plates of food being set in front of them and chuckled, "Now I guess?" He had rolled his eyes and murmured, "At least things might be quieter now. All of that commotion kinda hurt my ears." He looked down at the coffee that had been placed in front of him and took a sip of it. Though now that this 'bob' person he had overheard pointed it out, he couldn't really stop himself from starting at the waitress's chest.

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura nodded, and began to eat after. His eyes closed as he took a bite, obviously enjoying the taste of the food. "How do you think I feel? My ears are much more sensitive then yours are." He said once he swallowed. He looked at Aoi, looking over in the direction he was staring and blushed a bit as he saw what he was looking at. Asura quickly hit Aoi in the chest, "Don't stare!" He whispered sternly.

message 48: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (last edited Sep 25, 2015 02:43PM) (new)

Aoi had sat up once he did so blinking, "Huh what? I wasn't doing anything?" He leaned his head on one of his palms sighing in content while smiling deviously, "I was just admiring beauty, that's all. Something wrong with that?" A thought had occurred to him before he snickered teasingly, "Unless... you are jealous... Are you mad because I don't look at the wittle puppy like that?"

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 100 comments Asura winced, looking away and blushing, "Shut up, as if I could ever be jealous!" He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. He did have to admit, he was a bit jealous. Though he would never say it.

message 50: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Aoi had busted out laughing at his reaction and poked his cheek, "Oh come on. I can see it. You shouldn't be though. When we get home, I'll look you over as much as you want." He winked still chuckling at him.

« previous 1