Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Shyanne @Ramblingbook__

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shy (last edited Feb 05, 2016 07:08AM) (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Books For Trade:
Paperbacks
Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter
The Nine Lives of Chloe King (The Nine Lives of Chloe King #1-3) by Celia Thomson Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Gennifer Albin Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3) by Abbi Glines Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4) by Abbi Glines Magnolia by Kristi Cook
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini Girl, Stolen by April Henry

Hardcovers

The Pledge (The Pledge, #1) by Kimberly Derting Sway by Kat Spears
Made for You by Melissa Marr Signed.
Very Bad Things by Susan McBride Signed.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins Signed & personalized.

Something Real (Something Real, #1) by Heather Demetrios

Wishlist: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

Books On Replay (booksonreplay) | 27 comments Would you be interested in trading your Lux book (Consequences) for Graceling?

message 3: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 33 comments Hi! I'm interested in The Merciless.I have 2 books I"m trying to get rid of, both ARCs. One is released, and it is The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick, and the other is called No True Echo by Gareth Jones. It's being released October 2015. I'd love to trade both of these for The Merciless, but I realize they're not on your wishlist. Interested?

message 4: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Natalia wrote: "Hi! I'm interested in The Merciless.I have 2 books I"m trying to get rid of, both ARCs. One is released, and it is The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick, and the other is called No True Echo by G..."

I'm sorry I'm not interested in those 2 ARCs.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm interested in Magonia! Here's all the books I have for trade: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Let me know if you see anything! :)

message 6: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Anna wrote: "I'm interested in Magonia! Here's all the books I have for trade: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Let me know if you see anything! :)"

What's the condition of Outlander?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Shyanne wrote: "Anna wrote: "I'm interested in Magonia! Here's all the books I have for trade: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Let me know if you see anything! :)"

What's the conditio..."

I can send you pics of it, email me at annacai44@gmail.com :)

message 8: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Added Easy. It's not in great condition, used library copy.

message 9: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments I'm interested in Born Wicked :)

message 10: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments DM on twitter: @Ramblingbook__

message 11: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Also Magnolia

message 12: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Is the signed Lola and the Boy Next Door still available?

message 13: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Dreamingintherain wrote: "Is the signed Lola and the Boy Next Door still available?"

Yes, it's personalized too.

message 14: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Shyanne wrote: "Dreamingintherain wrote: "Is the signed Lola and the Boy Next Door still available?"

Yes, it's personalized too."

Okay, never mind then, I thought the personalization was for the book after it. Thanks though!