[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

* Kingdom of Alenjah > Krinzen Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod
A vast lively valley known for its array of colorful blooms and flowers, particularly roses.

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 13, 2015 12:33AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments A blonde male sits quietly in the colorful fields. He was dressed in all white, his hair having a natural messy yet attractive look to it. His blue eyes were scanning over the blue skies overhead. The boy, known as Mikaela, Mika for short, often came here to relax. No one would of suspected that though, considering he always argues with people and seems like a jerk to most, when really he isn't.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry blinked when he landed assflat in a patch of roses. He grunted, not at all attempting to conceal his existence as he slowly rose from where he'd teleported and hovered over the ground. Well this was pleasant. Much more pleasant than that bar he'd been teleported too. He often teleported for no particular reason. It wasn't something he could control anymore.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks at the sudden noise and glances back, thinking, Great.. Its raining idiots.. He then looks back up at the sky, letting out a small breath before standing up,"Oi, you damaged all those flowers, what do you have to say for yourself?" He was short compared to Cry, but his eyes had fire in them, a sign that he didnt care and was dangerous, like any short person should be.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Uh" he shrugged, "That happened." he added, nodding slowly and dusting himself off stiffly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika sighs,"No shit shirlock.." He walks over,"You still ruined the flowers in the process."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Oh." he kicked a flower softly, tilting his head, "I don't know. I think it's an improvement." he pointed out.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks, glaring up at him and cutely snaps,"Improvement?! How is this an improvement?! You've killed beauty and life you bloody fool!!" He may of sounded angry, but he looked absolutely adorable in doing so.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Rectification is a form of improvement. It gets you all the bitches" he pointed out, folding his arms.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks lightly,"What? Why would you want bitches? I mean.. They're bitches.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Why wouldn't you want bitches?" Cry asked in reply, ruffling a hand through his hair.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks, softly smacking his hand away,"D-dont.." He sighs, glancing away,"Bitches are too much trouble. Why would you want bitches?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Just cause" he replied, rubbing his hand, "You smacked me" he muttered.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments He blinks lightly,"Y-yeah.." He glances away, murmuring,"Its.. Your punishment for ruining the only beautiful thing in life.." He huffs, still looking away as he murmurs,"Did it.. Hurt..?" He tried sounding like he didnt care, but his voice showed a little concern.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry frowned, leaning down and picking up the flowers, crushing them together and throwing them up, as if it were raining petals. "Fixed" he murmured.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks lightly in shock, looking around lightly before up at him. He stares for awhile before swallowing and murmurs,"Im.. Mikaela.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry gazed at him, tilting his head, "You're small. I'll call you Kael." he said calmly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks, blushing,"Its Mikaela! I dont even know what Kael means and its not my name!" Again, his attitude was adorable despite him trying not to be.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "It's Kael" he replied simply, watching him and shrugging.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blushes,"Wh-what does that even mean?!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Your name's Mickaela, that sounds really girly, so I changed it to Kaela. You're welcome" he replied.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blushes,"I-its not girlly!!" He huffs, glancing away,"Th-then.. Call me Mika.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "But I like Kael. it's cute. like you" he pointed out.

message 24: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 13, 2015 01:37AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks, blushing harder,"I-im not cute.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Nah" he shook his head, "Nah you're adorable" he said blankly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments He blushes harder, thinking, Wh-whats wrong with this guy?! I.. Never had anyone tell me this before.. What do i do?! He swallows nervously,"Um.. So the weather is nice, isnt it?" He asks, quickly trying to change the subject.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Want a cookie?" he asked. He suddenly had cookies. They were not there, and then they suddenly were there.

message 28: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 13, 2015 01:47AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks in shock,"Where did you get those from?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Do you want one or not?" he asked, folding his arms before eating one.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika stares at him in thought before slowly reaching over and grabs one, murmuring,"What kind are they..?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Chocolate chip" he replied calmly, glancing over the fields of flowers.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika nods, slowly eating. He follows his gaze quietly before looking up at him, murmuring,"Why do you wear a mask to cover your face? I mean, you cant be that hideous.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Why don't you wear a mask?" he asked, tilting his head.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks,"Because i dont like hiding my face.. If people find me ugly, thats their fault, they can just turn away and go the opposite direction, its not like they're forced to look at me."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Okay." he replied, "Well then. Maybe your face is actually a mask" he pointed out.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks lightly, looking up at him,"What do you mean?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "I don't even know" he replied, "Sometimes words just come out of my mouth and I forget that I'm speaking english" he added.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika sighs, glancing away and murmurs quietly,"But.. It sounded smart.." He crosses his arms,"So, why did you come flying from the sky?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Oh. The sky didn't like me so it spat me out" he replied simply.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks, eyeing him in confusion,"That.. Makes sense.. So you came from heaven? You dont have a house on earth?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "No" he replied, "Maybe? I don't know" he shrugged once more.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments He sighs,"Then you could stay with me. Besides, around here if you wear a mask, no one else will let you into their home."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Why would I need to go into their homes?" he asked.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks,"You cant just sleep outside.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cry thought about it, "Sleeeeeping.. do you do that often?" he asked.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks,"Um.. Yeah.. Dont you?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "I don't know." he murmured, glancing away, "Shouldn't you be in school?" he asked.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blinks, murmuring,"I havent went to school for awhile.. Im 17 but i graduated early.." He crosses his arms,"Im not that young.. I can be as old as i want to be.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Well I mean, I don't really think that you can control how old you are." he poked Mika's cheek, "I dunno, you look like a.. fourteen year old" he said.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments Mika blushes, glaring up cutely into his eyes,"I-im not! I.. I can be an adult!!"

« previous 1