Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Jolie, Kelly இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Hello earthlings

So are we going for the Pirate of the Carribean setting or Fantasy world with supernatural anything?
Also multiple charas like maybe 1-3 each. Three being like max.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Would it actually be Pirates of the Caribbean characters or just like pirates?

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Just like Pirates in that pirate world. And mermaids and just regular people

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Both are fine with me.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Ah I see. Then uh yeah either is fine with me. Though I probably lean a little bit more towards the supernatural one.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Then let's do the supernatural one ^^!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Then let's do the supernatural one ^^!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay awesome. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good to me!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Did you have any specific ideas for the supernatural one?

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Not really any in mind. Maybe there could just be a common plot and the characters join together. Like a common dark force?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea that sounds great!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea that sounds great!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea that sounds great!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah that sounds good. :)
Do ya'll think they should all be friends already, or just some of them? Or maybe none of them know each other.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Can we brainstorm on the dark force 'cause at the moment I've got nothing

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

How about we are all vampires?

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Hmm maybe just some of them as friends already? I kind of want to make an evil character too ^^

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Maybe it could be a group of witches that are sacrificing a bunch of different supernatural creatures for some kind of ritual. or something.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Or maybe there's a bunch of supernatural creatures joining together to take over the human world. They are sick of the humans and want to rid planet earth of them for good. Okay maybe leave a few for slaves but other then that they gone.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments That could work ^^ if either of you have seen the Vampire Diaries I kind of want to make a Witch based off Kai?

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Ohh yeah like the supernatural are taking over and the few humans alive are slaves just completely re-worded it XD but yes I like that idea!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah that would be cool. I really liked Kai, sucked that they killed him off. lol

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I have but I haven't seen the 6th season

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Kai was the bestest ^^ kind of shipped him and Bonnie for a moment there. Not gonna lie

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Spoilersssss. Damn. Ok.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Why am I not remembering him!!!!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments -Kelly- wrote: "Ohh yeah like the supernatural are taking over and the few humans alive are slaves just completely re-worded it XD but yes I like that idea!"

Yeah that would be cool too.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments -Kelly- wrote: "Spoilersssss. Damn. Ok."

Sorry lol.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds good.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments So uh.... what are we doing? lol

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Haha no it wasn't a spoiler, that's like the only show I'm caught up on. And he was honestly the best villain on that show.

Supernatural and human slaves?

message 34: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 04:57PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah he was most definitely the best villain on the show.

Yeah okay, sounds good. We that bad ones or like the ones trying to put the world back to normal?

message 35: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments The choices can either be: good or bad supernatural or humans ^^

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments So we'll all play a little of both probably then.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Yeah I think I'll either make 2-3 characters

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah me too. Though might be a while be for I post. Have some stupid dorm meeting at my college.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments It's ok ^^ I'll have to work on mine. They probably won't be too insanely detailed

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Someone needs to stop me from making like five characters XD

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll probably make 2! Mine won't be that detailed either!

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments

This world is going to shit

Zachariah Mikaelson
╚ 24→ Δρгιl 19th ╝
╚ Μλlε→ Bisexual →Ѕιπɢlε ╝
Witch; Evil

Eddie Redmayne 162 lbs 5'9"

ᴾᴱᴿᶳᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ
Zac has a habit of staying in the shadows, and not speaking unless spoken to. He's certainly not the most approachable person. There’s almost a near constant grimace on his face, and when forced into a conversation he talks in clipped tones, and never does he elaborate. His language is that of nods and shakes of the head. Generally when questioned Zac can resort to his violent ways. Killing people is nothing but a game to him, and his favorite game is cat and mouse.

what is time when you waste
more then a single breath?

Rosalin Shuan
alias: Luna
╚ 20→ September 3rd ╝
╚ Female→ Demisexual →Ѕιπɢlε ╝
Human-- Assassin

Ruby Rose 149 lbs 5'6"

ᴾᴱᴿᶳᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ
→Badass
→Heartless
→Snarky
→Seductive when she needs to be
→She's become her job

I'll meet you with whatever mask you wish to see

Elijah Emerson
╚ 26→ January 16th ╝
╚ Μλlε→ Pansexual →Ѕιπɢlε ╝
Werewolf- Good Side
Nick Bateman 197 lbs 6'2"

ᴾᴱᴿᶳᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ
TBRP'd

I'll play the part, just give me my lines

Aria Nickels
╚ 23→ August 8th ╝
╚ Female→ Bisexual →Ѕιπɢlε ╝
Half-Demon ; Neutral
Blake Lively 128 lbs 5'9"

ᴾᴱᴿᶳᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ
→Sweetheart with a taste for danger
→Daddy's Little Girl
→Plays the game of life very well

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments I went over three XD but I likely won't RP all at the same time

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Should we discuss more of a plot line..?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay, what did you have in mind?
Will post my characters tomorrow.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Idk >.<
As for my characters in thinking
Zac's got that whole consuming others powers thing going on. He's really one of the co-leaders to this whole "taking over the world supernaturally" thing going on.
Also Rosalin is an assassin who's just hella sneaky and killing any supernatural she can get her hands on and working her way up. Poses as Luna, who's a temperamental she-wolf? Or she posses as a fey XD whatever she can pass as
Elijah is a good guy... But idk much for him
And Aria is Neutral. Her dad is half demon and consumed her mom moments after she gave birth which of course she doesn't know her father also wants to take over the world and is a large campaign leader for doing so and she'll give the occasional speech or so in support. Also since she's a half-demon she has the ability to consume souls with a touch of her lips which is really more of an addiction then anything else once she's started

Also should there be campaigns for taking over the world XD don't really know? For the good guys should they be hiding out somewhere? Or maybe they're like right in the capital of all this and think it's funny how they get away with things right under their noses?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah all that sounds good.

I think maybe a little bit of both. There are some good ones that are in the city and then others that are out in the boonies by themselves or whatever.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I'll think up ideas for my own characters for tomorrow. Also I think it would be kind of cool if a romance started with Aria. With someone, and they just have to get past the soul sucking thing.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments  photo banner_kim_zps6r0poswf.jpg
Name: Elvira Manson
Nickname: Elly, Vira, Manson
(view spoiler)
Height: 5’4
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Hybrid werewolf/vampire ((Good.))
Appearance: Has light lavenderish blonde hair, and hazel eyes.
(view spoiler)
Other: Elvira has several tattoos. ((The ones featured in the above photos.))
She is always wearing this jewelry and almost never takes it off.
(view spoiler)

message 50: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 24, 2015 09:30AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Jared Torres
Height: 6’1
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Shifter ((Can change into anything as long as he's actually seen it in person.))
Appearance: Jared has light brown curly hair and brown eyes.
 photo obAy_azuSsL1jrh3XdxMWMY83wsplEwu2ufEyHTt4lI_zpsvpbxtvvq.jpeg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Jared can kind of be cocky but he’s a nice guy, when he wants to be. He a was a jock, before the war, and well acts like one sometimes. He is kind of a player but has never and would never cheat on a girl. He’s protective of his little sister, even if they never get along at home. He's also very sarcastic and rude at times doesn't really have a filter either. Acts on impulse a lot of the time too.
Other: Ayanna is his little sister and he falls on the side of the the good.
Jared always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

« previous 1