[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

* Kingdom of Whyt > Mistrail Lake

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod
A lake completely shrouded in a misty environment. Home to a variety of different monsters and creatures of all shapes and sizes.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi sighed as he turned to Marcus with a raised eyebrow. "your certain some terrifying monster has been causing trouble here?" Marcus simply gave him one of his cold looks and said nothing. "fine! but nothing has attacked us and i'm starting to wonder if we were tricked!"

The young woman was perched high in the depths of the decaying foliage of one of the dying conifers. Her back was leaned softly against the base of the tree with her head tilted slightly as she was in a mode of light sleep. Her fingers twitched with a slight bit of motion while hearing an argument further away, though didn't appear to be fully awake. However, she had seemed to tense up subtly at the term 'monster' and had began to come back into reality. The girl slowly opened her bright crimson eyes as she drowsily peered around to survey her surroundings. Her eyes had suddenly widened as she had seen a few rain droplets begin to stream lightly from the sky and let out a shrill screech of fear, completely losing her balance off of the branch she was on and falling to the ground. This sort of behaviour was rather unlike her but when it came to water, anything was really possible. Kurumi slowly limped up, holding her head as she murmured a soft, "Ouch..." She then gazed around, hoping there would be some sort of shelter she could go to resort to in response of the beginning signs of a storm coming.

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi, startled by the screech, still ran over to see what was up. he found the young woman and instantly looked around for whatever might have scared her. "why did you scream? did you see the monster?" Marcus was tapping his shoulder. "not now Marcus, she might have seen the- when did it start raining?" Tatsumi said, then looked up and saw a large reptilian head high above him, licking its chops as it looked at him. "oh cra-" was all he got out before he was eaten.

Marcus blinked in shock, although no one would have guessed it from his face. he was about to leap to save his friend when the monster made a strange noise and its head exploded. Marcus clearly heard Tatsumi's loud battle cry, "INCURSIO!" and raised on eyebrow as his young friend landed with a thud. he stood proudly as the monster's thrashing neck rained blood down on them, his spear dug into the ground, as dark blood slid down his body. "well that was easy!"

Kurumi had glanced up rather baffled as the two approached seeming rather uneasy. But she had blinked as the blur of events had unfolded in front to her, watching the innards of the beast spray partly on her leg. Bemused, she glanced up at the two and pointed behind them, "What about those ones? "Behind the two, several more beasts had draw closer due to the scent of blood in the air drawing them in.

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "well we can take-" Tatsumi was saying when the neck sprouted two more heads. "Hydra! talk later survive now!" he said as the many heads attacked. he instinctively chopped the heads off but only made the situation worse. "wish Adrian was here, he'd just burn the thing!"

Kurumi watched with a blank expression before sighing quietly, "You have no idea how to take down a hydra, do you?" She shook her head, the tips of her finger lighting with black flames. Once the young man had cut off one of the heads, she had raced forward, taking off into the air and pressing her palm in the middle of the headless mass, black markings sprouting in the area and essentially sealing the spot with the flames so the head stub would not regenerate. Once she had backed away a bit, she waited for one of the heads to be lobbed off yet again so she could repeat the technique again and again until there was only one head remaining on the beast that hadn't been touched.

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "i know several ways to take down a hydra, most aren't very pleasant." Tatsumi replied, glad for some help. he grinned at the last head and made as if to cut its head off but instead drove his spear into the beast's armored chest, piercing it and the heart, killing it instantly. Tatsumi yanked the spear out, ignoring the blood, and turned to the young woman. "nice skills you got there. mind if i know the name of my next opponent?" Tatsumi said with a grin. Marcus sighed and rolled his eyes, knowing his friend could hardly wait to fight this stranger.

((i had the idea that they are so evenly matched that they just wear each other out. sound okay?))

She stared at tatsumi rather emotionlessly for a bit, extending her arm as it was engulfed in black flames. "Kurumi," She said softly staring at him, mentally preparing herself for an oncoming attack. A soft breeze had brushed past her, whipping her long hair about in front of her face a bit.

((Sure. xD I don't think they would kill each other anyways.))

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi grinned as he hefted his spear. "i'm Tatsumi." he said then launched his attack, aiming right for her throat.

message 11: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Kurumi looked at him calmly, leaning herself to the right a bit so all he would cut would be strands of her hair. The girl then gripped ahold of the spear with one hand, yanking it closer to her so the man would be pulled forward and aimed to drive the flames in her free hand right for his face.

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi, still grinning beneath the helmet, used his left hand to grabbed her right and yanked her off balance. he freed his spear and spun it around, intending to slash across her stomach.

message 13: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

The girl had blinked a bit, quickly rolling out of the way before she could be struck and circled around him with narrowed eyes. She held her breath for a brief second before charging in herself and had shoved him from his back so he would fall flat into the ground with her above him and pinning him down. While doing so, she quickly examined him over, trying to detect one point on the armor that was weaker then the rest. Kurumi then continued to attack, focusing much of her fire power near the back of his neck.

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi, using his superior weight and strength, rolled over and crushed her beneath him. he got up and turned around, swinging his fist as he did so and intending to break whatever he could get close to.

message 15: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Kurumi had grunted slightly in pain, though had caught his fist shakily. Her eyes narrowed as she had kicked his stomach to shove him off and quickly rose back to her feet.

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi lunged forward, this time swinging the sword that had been at his side. he made as if to go for her throat but actually went for her heart.

((how about we skip about an hour to where they are on the ground exhausted?))

message 17: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

((Sure ^^ ill skip ahead then.))

The girl was laying on the ground feeling rather worn out now. She glanced down at the numerous scars and bruises that were on her, though didn't show too many signs of feeling pain. Kurumi slowly sat up from laying down on the ground before complaining, "I'm hungry..."

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "me too." Tatsumi said. he had become too exhausted to continue wielding Incursio and had lost the armor as soon as they both stopped fighting. "i think there is some fruit in our packs, maybe some dried meat. not exactly a feast but its something."

message 19: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (last edited Sep 30, 2015 10:42AM) (new)

(;A; Ah im so sorry, I've bee sort of busy lately)

The girl looked at him quickly sitting up as if the mention of food had revived her for her sore state and nodded eagerly, "It's good enough. I would hate to torture my stomach by letting it starve at a duel." Kurumi had gotten up back to her feet, walking over to help Tatsumi up afterwards.

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi was just getting up when Marcus handed them several apples, some dried deer meat, as well some sweets. Tatsumi didn't bother to ask where he got them, he'd never answer. besides, he was starving, and started digging into his food with gusto.

message 21: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

She had quickly began eating the food she was given without hesitation or any form of second thought. After a few minutes, she had glanced back at marcus and tilted her head, "Is that all you brought with you?"

message 22: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "normally we don't eat until the job is done, even then we wait until we're somewhere safe. also Marcus doesn't speak much, just makes this face." Tatsumi said, pointing out the very blank look on his friend.

message 23: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

She had glanced at the man having an equally as blank of an expression before peering back over at Tatsumi, "I can understand that of course. But the surroundings are safe for now anyways. I see no harm in eating now."

message 24: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Tatsumi quickly finished off his food and drank some water before offering the rest of the water to her. "your a good fighter, where did you learn to be that good?"

message 25: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

She had retrieved the water from him drinking a little before saying simply, "I wasn't exactly taught. It was just sort of natural." The girl nodded slowly, "I can see you have had a lot of practice yourself. Not many people can last that long against me. It's quite surprising."

message 26: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "yeah well Marcus is still able to beat me without breaking a sweat but thanks for the compliment." he wiped some sweat from his forehead then grinned. "been a while since i met someone who can actually hold their own against me. i either completely destroy them or, in Marcus and Alex's case, get beaten very badly." he didn't mention how attractive he found her. he had a feeling it might not go well.

message 27: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

"Must be interesting," She said calmly glancing back at Marcus, "I mean, being beaten by someone. Gives you some standards to aspire to." The girl looked down, "Most of the time people run away from me because they consider me some sort of demon. That and I sort of intimidate many people." Kurumi had tilted her head to the side a tad, noticing that he was looking at her oddly from time to time and asked, "Are you alright? You look a little pale. I'm not scaring you as well, am I?"

message 28: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "little tired. also Incursio is a little hard to manage when i really fight." he didn't want to admit that his body was burning on the inside. he knew the signs well enough to know Incursio was working his magic on him, changing him and making him faster and stronger than before. "you don't seem all that scary to me. course i live with a brother who has pets that would sooner eat you than look at you, dealt with monsters that most people wouldn't even be able to get near, and i've had to deal with a perverted spirit that lives in a skull trying to get me laid......guess that all toughens one up." when he mentioned getting laid he blushed slightly, his thoughts trailing as he did so.

message 29: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

She tilted her head blankly, "Getting... laid? What do you mean by that?" The girl seemed rather confused at what he meant by that, mainly due to her lack of knowledge about society as it was. She thought for a bit before saying quietly. "I've dealt with monsters as well. One in particular is really persistent. But i can not do too much about him. He's not one that's easy to tame, to say the least. Even my father had trouble with him."

message 30: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments "laid as in having sex." Tatsumi ignored his blush. "sounds a lot like Incursio......or my brother. i have yet to meet anyone who can keep him down for long, even Marcus!"

message 31: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

She blinked, "So... a skull is trying to make you have intercourse? I didn't know people could talk after they died." Kurumi thought blankly to herself a bit confused on how that could even happen. She then glanced up when he mentioned incursio and nodded, "I bet they would get along well then. Or at least keep each other occupied by wrestling with each other."

message 32: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments ((sorry for not being on so long, had some problems))

"well technically he's a ancient spirit of knowledge, the skull is just a vessel. yeah well my brother isn't the wrestling type. he'd hit you with sucker punch when you lest expect it, run away, then when you chase him he'd hit you again and again until you don't get up. rather effective actually."