Superheroes and Comic Book Club discussion

Comic and Superhero Books > September - October 2015 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (last edited Aug 23, 2015 03:38PM) (new)

Jim (jkmfilms) | 785 comments Mod
Please give us your nominations for the novelization of a comic series for the next book of the month.

Should we extend this genre to include books based on comic book series (like the upcoming Locke & Key book)? (Note: it won't be released until October 5, but Natalie noted that if you preorder it, it's free. I logged in without an Audible membership - with my Amazon account info - and was able to preorder it. I called customer service and they said I'll get an email when I can download it to the Audible app. Here's the link to the book on Audible.)

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Morton | 181 comments Kingdom Come is my pick; great novelization and I have not read it in awhile.

message 3: by Stabbing (new)

Stabbing Steven wrote: "Kingdom Come is my pick; great novelization and I have not read it in awhile."

Kingdom Come is a great book, but I think the group has already read it so it wouldn't qualify.

message 4: by Stabbing (new)

Stabbing Personally I'd like to nominate, Ant-Man: Natural Enemy
by Jason Starr. It's out in print and has an graphic audio edition.

message 5: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Steven wrote: "Kingdom Come is my pick; great novelization and I have not read it in awhile."

Steven - Kingdom Come is a great idea, but Natalie is right. We read that in December 2013. From now on, I'll be sure to post a link to previously read books when I ask for nominations.

message 6: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Natalie wrote: "Personally I'd like to nominate, Ant-Man: Natural Enemy
by Jason Starr. It's out in print and has an graphic audio edition."

Since we haven't had any other nominations, and September is quickly approaching, I say we go with Ant-Man: Natural Enemy as our September-October book.