[ Noctem Devoravit ] ~ Supernatural Summoner Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) | 421 comments Mod
Discuss your favorites here.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments currently i like Akame Ga Kill! lots of bloodshed, violence, humor, with all sorts of powers and beasties!

o.o omfg fuck yes! *hugs* you are my new best friend!~ :,D

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments You already know mine but ill say it again :P Kuroshitsuji. I'd say Homestuck but im pretty sure its not considered an anime

Yea. x'D and i still know more of yours then you know mine!!!

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 410 comments XD Shush

ITS TRUE!

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Broji you like Akame Ga Kill i take it? i've read up on it and am currently watching the anime on saturdays and what i've noticed is that Tatsumi is practically a girl magnet.....all the hots ones like him and the crazy hot one likes him a lot (i iz speaking of Esdeath) and all sorts of crazy stuff happens! i am so glad i'm not him.

Yes ;w; i watched the whole anime when it was premiering on japanese tv, read up to the current point and am rewatching the dub again.

He really is a girl magnet. Almost like every girl fricken flirts or wants to be around him, whether it be akame, leone, mine, esdeath, seryu, sheele, chelsea, even bulat wanted him! x'D the only ones of night raid that dont have interest in him is najenda and lubbock. I really don't like the manga ship though, mine really kinda pisses me off with how bratty she is and her weapon is so cliche -.- But thats just me.

And is it just me, or does seryu's english voice not fit her at all. o.o shes supposed to be super cutesy and its just odd hearing her like a seductive 25 year old. Hopefully they can do her in the later bits well, heheh.

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i read up one it, and i hate the ending. like the whole transformation thing though, hate what happens to Tatsumi. and it was Najenda that called him a Lady-Killer, so i think she notices him just a little.
speaking of leone, from what i read she actually licks Tatsumi as a claim......wonder how he takes it.

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments Seryu is the justice freak? the one with the evil little dog weapon? (i can't tell if i should call them Imperial Arms or there other name.)

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments but whats your favorite weapon/armor/whatever? mine is Incursio, for obvious reasons. although i do like Leone's lion belt, although i'd look stupid with a tail and ears.

message 13: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

x'D that lady killer pun was horrible omfg. So bad i laughed for like a good five minutes. And yea. So many people hate the anime ending as well because it was basically a killfest.

Yea seryu=justice freak. And yea, coro is her imperial arms. Not exactly sure how that works though. o.o coros terrifying and adorable at the same time though.

I have to agree, i like incursio a lot. Lionel i think its called is pretty cool too, but i too would look stupid with cat ears xD.

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i think i would look awesome with a tail, just not a fluffy tail.

also watched the episode of Akame saturday night......i knew Sheele was going to die but still....that sucked.

message 15: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

xD it would always get in the way for me. i know i would always sit on it.

Yea o.o She died pretty brutally.

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments and her last thoughts.....i almost cried (takes a lot to make me cry actually. mostly when i watch Old Yeller(i am a redneck at heart, can stand to see a good dog get killed.))

now another anime i watched and kinda liked was called Kill la Kill.....and i was more than a little shocked when the clothes started talking.....and what they turned into.

message 17: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Yea. And that won't be the last death either. Some later on really fucking got to me ;-; especially in the manga omfg.

xDDD kill la kill is a bit too wacky for me. ive tried watching it before and it just wasn't my cup of tea.

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i laughed my butt off through the whole thing, until the last one.....kind of sad that one.

also which is better the manga of Akame ga Kill or the anime?

message 19: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

heheh yea.

I would have to say the manga because there is a lot more epic violence and killing ;3

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments hmmm interesting.

also Imperial Arms, i also liked the mind-reading one Tatsumi tried out......that one has some interesting abilities. bet a pervert made that one though.

message 21: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

X'D Lubbock would have loved that imperial arms.

message 22: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i know! we already know Tatsumi liked it, despite the fact it didn't exactly read any minds......

and you don't like Mine right? why? i mean, sure she's a brat at first, but she does end up in a bit of a mess in the end....

message 23: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

x'D hehehe

Yea, I don't like Mine. She is just way too bratty for my liking. xD and yea ik. The anime made her a little more tolerable though.

message 24: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i came up with cool idea for different Incursio! (if i could have my own)

Phoenix Incursio
Dread Incursio
Wild Incursio

each is similar to the original but is far more powerful and has extra abilities! might use them Akame rp......anyway the anime is going a lot faster than i thought it would, didn't see that coming.

message 25: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

Eh i would just keep incursio the way he it is I think. Love me some dragons.

Ya, the anime was really rushed o.o they skipped over entire arcs *cries* the wild hunt arc.

message 26: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments hey wasn't Incursio destroyed along with Tatsumi?

message 27: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

I know it was damaged, but i cant remember if it was destroyed completely.

message 28: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i just had crazy thought.....Incursio was starting to bond to Tatsumi right?......so could that mean Tatsumi could emerge later on in Incursio? i mean, even dead, the Tyrant still lived within the armor and was even able to change Tatsumi......thats a lot of vitality no matter how you look at it.

message 29: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments also saw last episode when Tatsumi got the armor and when i saw the Tyrant i was more than a little surprised.....at the fact it looked a lot like one of my ex's without her makeup.

message 30: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

X'D Well that sounds like a beautiful ex.

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 78 comments i am liking Akame Ga Kill more and more! not sure whether to be jealous or not about Tatsumi though.....