1×1's > Gilian X Dark Wolf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Boba (new)

Boba Tada!

message 2: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Hey

message 3: by Boba (new)

Boba Ok first the person post and mind linking the picture you found for the student after you post yours?

message 4: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ?? what do you mean by the person post?

here's the link though: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 5: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Like this))

Name: Alex Henderson
Apperance:description

message 6: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Oh ok.

message 7: by Boba (new)

Boba ((So just find a pic of J-lo you like then the rest we already talked over and we can start))

message 8: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Name: Nicole Sanderson

Appearance:

message 9: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Thanks okay you said he got in trouble, think of a reason?))

message 10: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((Maybe graffiti?))

message 11: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Alright so detention for graffiti and just wondering how long you want this to be a flirt deny thing?))

message 12: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((Idk.. As long as you would like.))

message 13: by Boba (last edited Aug 23, 2015 07:41PM) (new)

Boba ((Ill let you determine how quick she starts flirting back then they start things))

Alex sighed as he had gotten caught doing graffiti on school grounds landing him a crap ton of detention and he didn't even know the teacher by name who was doing it so when he headed to the class after school, dress in loose jeans and a tanktop with a beanie that covered his spiky deep brown hair on as usual, framing he was thin but not the body thin as he came up to the class. "Ms.Sanderson?" he asked at the door, looking up after he checked the room number.

message 14: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole looked up from the papers she was grading. "Come in. You must be Alex." She gestured for him to sit in one of the desks. "Your detention will be an hour long." Nicole went back to grading the papers on her desk.

message 15: by Boba (new)

Boba ((No description of outfit?))

message 16: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((Sorry I'll add one now :) I was like half asleep))

She was wearing a tight black skirt that went half-way to her knees and an almost skin-tight pink shirt with a slight V-neck and ruffles at the top. Nicole had on 2 1/2 inch black heels. Her was down and curled, and she had on a bunch of make up.

message 17: by Boba (new)

Boba ((THanks, just like seeing that as well))

"Yea I am" he said, sitting at the desk she pointed to. "Well at least the detention isn't all bad" he said with a slight grin, noticing that Ms.Sanderson looked quite sexy, more like a model then a teacher. He did wonder what he was to do for an hour since she was just grading papers.

message 18: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "I will be taking your phone during detention. You can work on homework." She stood up and walked over to him, holding out her hand for his phone. Nicole had ignored his comment earlier. She was used to students flirting.

message 19: by Boba (new)

Boba "ALright then" he said with a shrug, giving over a decent smartphone which had some of his art on it, being quite creative. He noted she ignored his comment, saying she had heard it quite a lot. "So did you know you were going to teach young?" he asked her, thinking she was quite a lot younger than other teachers.

message 20: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole took his phone and put it in one of her desk drawers. She went back to grading papers when he asked her his question. "I always wanted to be a teacher, so as soon as I could I did." She answered without even looking up at him.

message 21: by Boba (new)

Boba "Hmm so clear school easily?" he asked, wondering if the teacher had trouble being taught to teach, getting a little chuckle from that line of thought. He leaned forward in the desk and looked at her since she was the most interesting thing in the room.

message 22: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Extremely easily." Nicole responded, again not looking up. "You should work on homework. You're going to be here for a while." She finished grading the stack of papers and pulled out another stack to grade.

message 23: by Boba (new)

Boba "Okay then" he said with a rise in tone at the end, saying he got she was all about what she was doing at the moment. He took out what he had gotten and started up finishing it, finishing right at the end of the time.

message 24: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Beep))

message 25: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole finished grading by the end of his detention. "Detention is over. Try not to get into trouble again." She opened her desk drawer, grabbed his phone and got up to hand it to him. Nicole walked over and unlocked the door. "You are free to leave."

message 26: by Boba (new)

Boba "Yea well, not guaranteeing that" he said with a nonchalant shrug, at least being honest about maybe getting in trouble again. He wondered which class she taught so he might get into it and see her during the school day. "What class do you teach?" he asked her, smiling again as he tucked his phone in his pocket.

((Maybe art?))

message 27: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "I teach art." Nicole said with a slight smile. She gestured him out of the room. "Now I would like to go home and I think, it being almost 6, that you should be going home too."

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba "Ah alright then" he said, thinking it funny the one thing he did well she taught as well as he thought she was a fine teacher in more then one sense of the word. "Have a nice night then" he said, nodding as he left. He made sure to have his schedule have her on it. The next week he had her at the end of the day and smiled as he came in.

message 29: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole sat at her desk waiting for the bell when Alex walked in. She saw him and tried to ignore the feeling that he got when she saw him. "Alex? I see you decided to take your art somewhere other than the school walls."

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba "Yea well mom said I should try using my talent in an environment it was fine, which had me remember that you taught art" he said with a smile, his flirt coming off easily as he went an took his seat, being the first in as the others waited for the last minute.

message 31: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "You're mother is correct and I'm glad you decided to join my class." Nicole said with a smile. She was still trying to ignore what she felt just by looking at him.

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Oh got another outfit in mind, remembered another Day XD))

Alex chuckled, adjusting his usual beanie and then the tight tee that he had on, the decal being a faded batman symbol. His pants were the usual loose jeans he wore, being he liked being comfortable.

message 33: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole stood at the front of the classroom and watched the other students walk in. She was wearing a tight, blue dress with a small sweater and black heels.

message 34: by Boba (new)

Boba ((SO this?))http://www.celeblish.com/media/catalo...))

Alex just started checking the colors he had as he did know how to paint he just used bigger canvas usually though not ones he was told he could use. He wondered if she noticed his little flirt with waht he said, meaning not only her class but her being fine.

message 35: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((Yup basically))

The bell rang and Nicole told the class that their assignment for today was to paint a miniature version of a mural that they would want painted in the school. The principal wanted a mural painted, but wanted it done by the students so he was having the art classes paint designs and then he was going to chose the one he like the best. Nicole explained all of this to the class.

message 36: by Boba (new)

Boba Alex listened and started thinking just after she finished, trying to not eye her in a very tight blue dress which did accent each curve of her as well her face was gorgeous as before. He started painting, an abstract of the school mascot with features of the school in the background.

message 37: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole started walking among the students to see what they were painting. She stopped right next to Alex and watched him paint for a little bit trying to ignore what she was feeling when she was this close to him.

message 38: by Boba (new)

Boba Alex kept working, stroking a lot like he did with spray paint but with the brushes the strokes were a little more like wings, leaving individual strokes that made the panther look more fierce and untamed, in particular the fur. THe eyes were just as enrapturing as Nicole's, actually like hers with slit pupils. "What do you think?" he asked her with a grin over his shoulder, hoping she liked it.

message 39: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Boop GIll))

message 40: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "It's great. Good job." Nicole said, watching him paint. She really enjoyed his and honestly thought it was better than everyone else's, but didn't say that outloud.

message 41: by Boba (new)

Boba "Ah well this I could do better since I don't paint with brushes most of the time" he said with a shrug, wondering what he should do to it to improve. "Anything else I should do with it?" he asked her, looking back over his shoulder as he touched up the lines and just saw how great her face was, now having him frozen in looking at it with the light coming through her light brown hair.

message 42: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole was about to answer him when the bell rang. "Alright class, if you would like to take your work home, you may check out a paint set up at my desk. I will see you all tomorrow." She walked back to her desk while the students filed out of the room.

message 43: by Boba (new)

Boba Alex waited for her answer, hoping for some advice but then the bell rang and he had to leave, causing him to frown. "Well I think I will just leave this here but I need practice so I will take the paint" he said, coming up to her desk after all had left. "By the way you look gorgeous" he added, thinking she should hear that.

message 44: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole waited for everyone else to leave before responding. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself.

message 45: by Boba (new)

Boba Alex wondered why she held her answer as he filled in the info she needed to give him the paint but then had him frozen for a couple seconds when she returned his compliment with one of her own. "Was that what I think it was?" he asked, making sure he wasn't hearing things wrong as the last time he complimented her, she downright shut him down.

message 46: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "What do you think it was?" Nicole asked watching him from behind her desk. He was extremely good-looking and she had feelings for him that a teacher really shouldn't have for a student, but she didn't really care.

message 47: by Boba (new)

Boba "Well it sounded like what another teen might say if she were flirting" he said with a slight smirk surprised. "Though you outclass each and every girl in this school in spades so please don't be discouraged to continue" he said with a smile that said he loved the idea of her flirting.

message 48: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Boop))

message 49: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Nicole smiled slightly at him. She got up and shit the door. "Flirting isn't one of my specialties." She turned and walked back to her desk, but stayed standing.

message 50: by Boba (new)

Boba "Yes well you could always learn" he said, wondering why she shut the door as he finished with the signing out of paint. He looked over at her, now standing right next to him which gave him a very nice view as her dress was near skin tight, showing off every curve of her.

« previous 1