1x1 > Katherine and Jolie

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I finally got it working!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm cool with anything!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine! Do you have any characters or anything?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a guy and a girl.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Where do you want to start plot wise?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like them all!! Do you want to pick?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay umm. How about demon/angel?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Demon alright?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Idc you can choose.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea of course!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

My wifi is going in and out could you?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

What were we thinking for age?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!! Because some people have their angles really young!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea a couple of people have had their Angels at like 12 or 13! I don't know!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea!! It was to me too! Anyways, I have my little character thing done!!
Amedrian Jay
Male
Appears to be 20 but is thousands of years old
Snarky, protective, calculative
Grew up with a demon family. Has a sister named Wiley and a little brother named Hex.
Human form: Long black hair, bright blue eyes, pale, 6 ft. 5 in., lean muscles, red lips.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay do you want to start?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea haha sure

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Where did you want this to happen?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay give me a sec!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"How can it be this wet out here" Amedrian mutters to himself while walking to the train station. He bumbs into a couple on goers on his way to the train station and mumbles apologies to them. He's never been a people person and hates going to the station every morning. ((I'm sorry if this sucks I can't come up with anything else right now! :())

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Once Amedrian got on the train, he started scanning for the man he was here for. When his eyes come to rest upon a man in his late 30's with graying hair and a round plump face, he face takes on a devilish grin.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedrian watches as a girl who is far too pretty to be a human go up to the man--Mr. Sanders Amedrian finally remembers his name--and wave at him. He immediately knows that she's Mr. Sanders guardian angel. He tries not to let the shock seep through his expression.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

When he seen that the girl has started talking to the man, Amedrian tries to get closer to hear. When he's gotten as close as he can he settles himself to listen. He fixes his gaze on a torn down poster on one if the walls.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedrian finally figured out why she was talking to Mr. Sanders. She's his student. We are almost to our stop, which means it would have been close to Mr. Sanders death, but if she's with him then Amedrian can't complete his mission.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedrian is at a loss about what to do. If he went to kill Sanders, there would surely be a fight between him and the angel. If he didn't, he'd risk being sent back to hell for not completing his mission. There was no way he was going back, so Sanders had to die.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedrian inched a little closer to Sanders, if the angel wants a fight, then a fight is what she'll get.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedriean was close enough to the angel to hear her mutter at him. He just sat there and smiled at her. He may not have Sanders now, but he will. He noticed that the train had stopped and got up, his smile grew slightly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedrian could practically smell her resentment. He knew his plan was going to work whether the angel knew it or not. He would have his blood. Amedrian started on his trek to the university.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I fell asleep))

Amedrian went into Sanders class. He soon found out that the mundane taught history classes. Amedrian thought everything coming out of his mouth was crap so he zoned out until his lesson was done. After people filed out of the room, he went up to Sanders.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Amedrian pulled his arm out the angels reach. "I don't know what you're talking about, I'm just here to talk to the professor about his assignment." He says with a flashing smile.