YA and General Fiction discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Morgan (bmorganbooks) Hi, everybody!

Thank you for joining my book club/group. I created this discussion so that we could all get to know each other and start to attach more information to the people we share an interest with.

I'm Beth and I'm nineteen! I live in the United Kingdom and I am currently studying at college. What about you? :-)

message 2: by Kira (new)

Kira | 3 comments Hi!
I'm Kira, I'm seventeen and I live in boring little Denmark that no one really knows where is.

message 3: by Kira (new)

Kira | 3 comments Hi!
I'm Kira, I'm seventeen and I live in boring little Denmark that no one really knows where is.

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth Morgan (bmorganbooks) Hi Kira! Thank you for commenting, I didn't think anyone would bother, haha. I know where Denmark is, just across the sea from where I am :-)

message 5: by Kira (new)

Kira | 3 comments I would really love to visit the UK! It's been my dream for about two years.

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Morgan (bmorganbooks) It's nothing fancy, so you're not missing much! Feel free to suggest books for us to read in September in my other post if you have anything you'd like to buddy read :-)

message 7: by Ania (new)

Ania (aniamysz) Hello!
My name is Ania, I'm 15 and I live in Scotland. :)

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth Morgan (bmorganbooks) Hi Ania, I just realised that I follow you on Instagram and spend hours scrolling through your posts!

message 9: by Ania (new)

Ania (aniamysz) Oh my goodness, really?! That's so exciting and flattering, thank you! :D what is your Instagram user?

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth Morgan (bmorganbooks) It's beeethgrace - I don't really tend to bookstagram but I have been trying to join a decent book club for ages, hence why I created this tonight :') thank you for commenting, by the way!

message 11: by Steph (new)

Steph (sc27) Hi everyone I'm Stephanie and I live in Canada and I guess I'm the oldest I'm 30 ☺️

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Allison, I'm 20 and I'm from the United States.

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Di lellio (willops) | 1 comments hi i'm natalie, i'm seventeen and i live in sweden ^-^

message 14: by Artistic Myth (new)

Artistic Myth  (artisticmyth) Hi everyone :) My name is Sharithy and I'm from Curacao. I'm pretty sure no one knows where it is -_-

message 15: by Tamara (last edited Aug 23, 2015 08:30PM) (new)

Tamara Castanon | 1 comments Hello, I'm Tamara, and im from texas. it is so very hot here, please save me. im also 17 and i am starting school tomorrow, yaaay. both highschool and college classes

message 16: by Beth (new)

Beth Morgan (bmorganbooks) Hey everybody, so lovely to 'meet' you all! Could you suggest some books on the September suggestions discussion please, so that I can begin to make a poll ready for September? :')

message 17: by Nana (new)

Nana | 1 comments Hi, my name is Nana, I'm 20 and I live in England :)

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Jolly Vater | 34 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I'm Ashley and I'm 25 from Kentucky in the USA!

message 19: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 23 comments Hey I'm Kathleen and I'm 19. I'm Scottish but I'm currently living in France :)

message 20: by Rayu (new)

Rayu | 2 comments I'm Rach and I'm sixteen ^-^ I'm from England and I'm starting college next week! :)