Dark Prince (Dark, #1) Dark Prince discussion

PARANORMAL ROMANCE SERIES

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Wright IF YOU LOVE PARANORMAL ROMANCE THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU.CHRISTINE FEEHAN'S DARK SERIES HAS 28 BOOKS, EACH ONE BETTER THAN THE NEXT. HAPPY READING!!

Louise Kim wrote: "IF YOU LOVE PARANORMAL ROMANCE THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU.CHRISTINE FEEHAN'S DARK SERIES HAS 28 BOOKS, EACH ONE BETTER THAN THE NEXT. HAPPY READING!!"

I read the Dark Prince only. I did enjoy it. She is true to the title of this series. The book was a very dark story. But I haven't got a chance to read the rest yet. Does she use the the same characters in the other books??

message 3: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Wright yes she uses same characters and some new in each book. each book is stand alone and part of the series.

Louise Kim wrote: "yes she uses same characters and some new in each book. each book is stand alone and part of the series."

Ok I have the second book Dark Desires. Cant wait to read the rest in the series.
Dark Desire

Angelina Ramis Louise wrote: "Kim wrote: "IF YOU LOVE PARANORMAL ROMANCE THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU.CHRISTINE FEEHAN'S DARK SERIES HAS 28 BOOKS, EACH ONE BETTER THAN THE NEXT. HAPPY READING!!"

I read the Dark Prince only. I did en..."

Some of her earlier characters appear in her other books as well. I am reading her books out of order, but if you look at Dark Curse Nicolas and Lara are the main couple and Dark Slayer where the main couple is Razvan and Ivory. However Nicolas and Lara appear in the book to further their fight against Xzavier. I did not finish Dark Slayer at the moment, I am at page 234. Very good book. If you want to pick back up with her works, you should start with Dark Celebration. It has all the couples thus far in the series. After that book the newer couples start. We are still waiting for a new book like Dark Celebration.

Nikki Chase-Coakley I've read nearly all of the series. My favorite is Dark Slayer. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it. Finally a story about two Carpathians, Ivory and Razvan. Both (as always) have a tragic backstory but finally after so many centuries find their life mate in each other and work hard to fight off Xavier and his evil influence. Some of the other past characters do show up in the story but they play very minimal parts. Only Razvan's sister (I don't spoil it for you by telling you her or her mate's names) have any really large roles and that's more towards the end of the book.