Super Heroes RP discussion

Superhero Bases/Groups > The Doctor's Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 571 (571 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments a huge mansion nearly 5 miles of land owned just by the mansion's owner, Dr. John Dee.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) John was up in his office, watching the group. He had a pen cap in his mouth, chewing on it. He did that when he was thinking. "C'mon, ring the doorbell..." he muttered to himself.

message 3: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Lukas, disguised as a pretty blonde in a knee-length dress drove up with the statue in tow. 'She' rang the doorbell on the fence outside the grounds of his mansion. "Hi, I'm Olivia, I called before about the donation" she said into the mic.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee frowned. "I dont take nor give donations. State your real business." He said into the microphone.

message 5: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Honestly? I'd just love to admire your statue collection! I've always wondered what kind of statues you have hidden away, besides the few examples you let to be seen on TV."

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee let out a long sigh. "Fine. Just let me welcome you in." He said, his voice a sweet and dangerous icy ness.

message 7: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen (sighforkai) | 2144 comments Mod
'I don't like his tone Luka. Please be careful.' Calli said telepathically.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) ((Sure))

Dee opened the door with a deadly smile on his face. "Hello." He said.

message 9: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "H-Hi." She replied. "So where's your little statue collection I keep hearing about?"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "right in here." He said, leading them in.

message 11: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Can my friend come too?" She asked, mentally telling Calli that it would be best if she came along.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee looked the girl over. His eyes squinted. "Being her too." He said.

message 13: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Alright, just let me help her out of the car." She explained and hoped in the back of the car, restoring Calli and quickly giving her a new dress to wear. 'Its a good thing the windows are tinted so he can't see in' he mentally told her.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "I can hear you, you know." He butted in mentally.

message 15: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen (sighforkai) | 2144 comments Mod
'You're telling me.' Calli quickly got changed into the short dress and found the pair of heels that had been stashed under the seat. After putting them on she gave a quick nod of approval at the outfit. 'Ready?'

message 16: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments 'Yup'. Lukas got back out. "This is my friend, Silvia" 'she' told him making up a name on the spot.

message 17: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Calli held out her hand in order to give him a handshake and gain any knowledge on any and all powers he might have.

message 18: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

(she gets information about all of a person's powers without them knowing.)

'We're dealing with a magician. And not one of those rent-a-magician ones. He knows spells and will use them.' Calli made a link from her mind to Lukas'. She wanted him to see all the information about Dee's powers as well.

message 19: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "So could we see your statue collection?" Lukas asked sweetly. 'That could be bad' he replied mentally to her. 'What should we do? I don't wanna back out now.'

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "Of course." He said icily. He led them in, shutting the door behind the quickly.

message 21: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Calli gently chewed the inside of her cheek, like she always did when she was nervous, and followed behind Lukas.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) ((I dont really think it should be a place where he dicusses his plans... way to smart to do that. But Im cool with the rest of it.))

Dee led them over to the ballroom gallery, where he had all the statues.

message 23: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (Well some place where she can listen in and get some stuff for what he's planning.)

"Such beautiful statues." Lukas remaked heavily attempting to sound feminine. "So do you like some scared or surprised poses?" Noticing how many there were of that pose.

message 24: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Calli looked at all the statues up close. One of the statues reminded her of Edward Munch's "The Scream".

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "Its whatever the poser wants." He said, grinning.

message 26: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Like you've had these hand made?" Lukas asked, half interested.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "I make them myself." He said.

message 28: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Calli reached out to touch one of the statues. The little girl featured in it looked happy almost peaceful. "Do you ever sell any of them?"

message 29: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "These are simply wonderful." Lukas replied, "don't you agree Calli?" Just then he slapped his hand over his mouth. "I'm, I mean Silvia" he attempted to correct and hope he didn't notice.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee raised an eyebrow. "Who's Calli?" He asked.

message 31: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Oh um... Silvia's twin sister!" Hoping to convince him and get them out of this bad situation but not realizing how stupid that sounded.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee r a ised an eyebrow. "Are youu sure? Because it sounded like yoh called Silvia Calli so naturally." He said.

message 33: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

"Calli and I are identical twins. Liv is always mixing us up." Calli laughed as if it was the best joke ever.

message 34: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Y-Yea. It happens a lot." She replied with a little laugh attempting to make it seem like a silly mistake. "She um-is in New York right now. Or else she would be here with us."

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "Mmhmm." Dee said codly.

message 36: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

'Do you think he bought it?' Calli asked Lukas mentally.

message 37: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments 'I don't know' he mentally replied. 'I hope he did'

message 38: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

"How long have you been making these?" Calli asked. Once again she was looking at the statue of the little girl. Something about it scared her more than the ones where people looked scared.

message 39: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (I'm thinking about now is when Dee decides that it's best to not let these girls go, and turns Calli into stone in some kind of shocked/horrified pose while Lukas just barely gets away. [Im thinking actually in Lukas getting away Dee almost turns him to stone too, but ends up turning one of his maids to stone instead. Sound Good?] )

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) ((Yeah.))

"Forever my dear. It continues, like a legacy. You can be the next installment." He said evily.

message 41: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "W-What do you mean next installment" he asked looking at Calli which he was closest too.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) "I thought you knew about my powers? Oh well, you'll know now." He laughed, casting a spell and turning Calli into stone, frozen in time.

message 43: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Calli had been trying to scream. Now she just looked horrified. 'Run Luka!' she screamed.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee growled and shot another blast at him.

message 45: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments He dodged it and ran but not before seeing his best friend turn into a statue. 'Way to break my cover' he mentally commented to her.

message 46: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

'Sorry. I got scared.' Calli mentally replied sheepishly.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee shot a couple other spells, one hitting his foot, but not powerful enough to spread.

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments As it hit the high heel he was wearing he kicked them off. 'I can't see how you can run in those' he mentally mentioned to Calli. He dodged one time suspension spell by letting a maid be hit by it as he attempted to make a break for the door.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) Dee growled in frustration. "He got away!!!!" He growled. He lunchex out the staue of the little girl, crushing it.

message 50: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, I am a True Believer and I hate J. Jonah Jameson (new)

Calli wanted to cry. That had been her favorite statue.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12