Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Kelly

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Heyyoo

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments So any interpretations from the video that we should add in the RP =P?

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Could we maybe do something different from the vid.?

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Yeah still MxM ^^

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Sorry >.<
I don't really have much of anything in mind. But if you've got a preferable basis we can build a plot from there?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments ?? Is that a thing?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Like fantasy with mythical beings and magic....

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments I think i read that wrong. Usually I prefer Realistic/reality

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments So do you want do something along the lines of best friends since they were little, but one of them, maybe A likes B, but B does not know it....

Just an idea.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments I have two ideas here i'd really like to do ^^

#1:
Muse A is the number one selling artist this year, traveling the globe coming out with number one hits, Muse B is on the brink of fame. When Muse A is in need of an opening act Muse B jumps at the chance. The only issue is, the two can’t stand each other. But with Contracts signed, T crossed and I’s dotted there is nothing left to do but just suck it up and live with each other. But in tight living quarters, hours with out entertainment, and the only thing to do is figure out how to make it work. And if that means Enemies with Benefits, well at least that’s something.

This is written in MxF I believe but can be MxM ^^::

Muse A is a Silicon Valley success, an IT entrepreneur who has become rich and respected from his intricate, vast knowledge of computer science. His brilliance also carries social awkwardness bordering on autism that can make him unaware of normal social interaction and thus means he struggles with the normal, day to day aspects of human life. While Muse A is good at things such as sex and treating women with respect, he often unintentionally can offend or not understand certain things.
Muse B works as Lyndon’s personal assistant at his company. They was hired by Muse A attorney due to their degree in psychology to make sure that things Muse A finds difficult are fully attended to. They can help him with social interaction, help him cope with day to day activities and generally make sure he isn’t stressed. While this commonly would be seen as a ‘babysitter’ type role and as Muse B promised to themself that this was temporary, as the salary was good enough to pay off their college debts, they find themself getting attached to Muse A. This is no least because the two are having sex, verging on lovers and Muse B finds they enjoy being Muse A's support system.

*prefer Muse B in this one ^^

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Same XD

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments I got an idea. We do both. The first idea here and the 2nd idea in PM.