Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > -Kelly- இ Кἆяἆ (Ɓℓυє Ɲєιgнвσянσσ∂)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here we are. :)

message 2: by Morgan (last edited Aug 23, 2015 01:52PM) (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Heyyo :3 can't wait to start
Do you know Troye Sivan or did you just watch the video and see all the adorable was XD?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Just watched the video.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Aww Troye is perfect. Anyways so two childhood friends is kind of what I got from it and the second one has an alcoholic father and the other one is just there through it all and all his break downs and stuff?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah I've kind of started watching some of his other vids.
Okay sounds awesome.
Who would you like to be?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Yeah we can add more to the plot if you've got anything?
And I don't mind either roll works

Maybe the second guy with the alcoholic father got it beaten into him that being gay was wrong which is why he freaks out when they kiss or touch in a way that isn't exactly friend wise?

message 7: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 12:42PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah that works. And I might come up with some stuff as we go.
And could I play the second guy?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Alrighty ^^
Which one is the second guy exactly <.<?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments The one with the alcoholic father.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Ah ok that works ^^ should we make charas?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah, I'll post mine in a few. :)

message 12: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 12:59PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments What age, like seventeen or.........

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Hmm seventeen works

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Troye is apparently twenty in real life which is hard to believe ._. He's just a little peanut

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah. lol

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Almost done with my character. :)

message 17: by Morgan (last edited Aug 23, 2015 01:24PM) (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Alright. Are you just doing the basics like Name, Age, Appearance or...?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Mine is pretty detailed but you can make yours as detailed as you want. Gonna post mine in a second, just got a few more tweeks. lol :)

message 19: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 01:30PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 photo tumblr_mcr70sKVnj1qii63mo1_500_zps9ca94hez.gif
Name: West Manson
Nickname: Wes, Manson
(view spoiler)
Appearance: Dark brown hair and blue eyes.
(view spoiler)
Height: 6’1
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Least that’s what he thinks.)
Appearance: West has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
(view spoiler)
Personality: West is probably the nicest guy you’ll ever met, hardly a mean thing you could say about him. Despite that though he has a terrible temper, and just gets mad for almost no reason, probably got that from his father. The thing is though, he also calms down just as fast as he gets angry, never lasts long and he always feels bad about his outburst, which is definitely not like his father. West is rather goofy when he’s with his friends, makes a lot of jokes and just likes to have fun. He’s hardly ever serious, but he can be when he has to be. When he’s at home though he’s like a totally different person. He rarely talks and doesn’t leave his room if he doesn’t have to.
(view spoiler)
History: West’s mom died while giving birth, which is probably why his father seems to hate him so much. For as long as he can remember his dad has been drinking, he is barely ever, if ever sober. When West turned about thirteen he became abusive, it wasn’t often, he rarely even remember he had a kid to be honest. But when it happened it was bad, so he spent most of his time at his friend’s house. If it wasn’t for his friend he probably wouldn’t have made it as far as he has.

When West turned sixteen he started getting tattoos, which was sort of a sign of rebellion on his part. Kind of a big fuck you to his father, since he was a man that hated tattoos, against the bible or something. Not that he had any right to be spouting passages.. Around that same time he started smoking cigarettes, though that wasn’t so much as a rebellion as a way to reduce some stress. It worked for a long time, but after a while, it just stopped working and it just became a thing he did. An addiction. He hasn’t tried any other drugs, nor does he want too. He doesn’t want to be anything like his father.

A little after West got his first tattoo, him and his father got into another fight, and it ended badly. His father hit him a few times and actually knocked him into the glass coffee table making the thing shatter. Which is where the scar on his back comes from. He had to go to the hospital, though his father sure as hell didn’t take him. He drove himself, not wanting to have the same argument he always has with his friend when he finds out about a beating. Anyway, the doctors removed the glass from his back and stitched him up and sent him back home, after he weaved a story about him and his friends rough housing.

Now West is seventeen, has several more tattoos and a nice scar on his back. He still smokes and is still best friends with the only person he really trusts. He has other friends but not as close. Him and this guy have been friends since childhood, their moms were best friends, before his died. He’s almost done with high school and can’t wait to move on to college, be away from his father once and for all.
(view spoiler)
Other: Has various tattoos, ones shown above. He also has a long jagged scar on the back of his right shoulder.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

How's that?
To much? lol

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments OMG OMG OMG I love Ash Stymest. Haha now I know who I'll use as my appearance cuz they're adorable in the gifs they have ^-^
And he's perfect. Mine will probably be just a wee bit less detailed 0-0

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay awesome, and yeah that's okay. :)

message 22: by Morgan (last edited Aug 23, 2015 02:14PM) (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments

I·ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴʟʏ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs I ʟᴏᴠᴇ

▬▬▬Devan "Sully" B.

▬▬ 18 ✗JυƖу 22ηɗ ✗ ƤσятƖαηɗ Ƈт ✗
MαƖє ✗ ƤαηѕєxυαƖ ✗ ƇσмρƖιcαтєɗ▬▬

Jake Hold 192 lbs 6’1”

ᴾᴱᴿᶳᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ
From a very young age Devan has had this light in him that often attracts others towards him. Due to the near constant smile on his face people are always drawn to talk with him. From there it could go one of three ways, him making a lifelong enemy or friend, and of course the option of getting them into bed. The bed is indeed his favorite place to be, especially when he's not alone. Its not just due to sex - though that is certainly a benefit- but due to the emotions that are revealed there. It is where he sees people as they truly are, and he can also connect with them on a more emotional level. Despite his frivolous exterior it is true that he would much rather have a deeper talk then one that is two faced and meaningless. Though he may want to learn everyone else's secrets he has a few of his own that he doesn't talk so much about. When people delve into such topics in hopes to get closer to him that's when the barriers start coming up. In the past that has made people even more curious and he has resorted to cheating just to get them to give up on him. It's not his favorite thing to do, cheating that is. After all when he is in a relationship he likes to think he's connected to that person in every way, but once they start pushing him he has to push back.

Furthermore he tends to more of a visual person then not. When reading he often finds himself annoyed at the little details sprinkled throughout the text and his mind can't hold onto them. This is why Sparknotes was a major friend of his in high school, and luckily he had people to help him out in writing papers else he wouldn't have gotten by on that C minus in Junior year. He much prefers the film or even the play. Whenever there's a live show about Shakespeare he is totally down to see it, as he is a dork in many ways. Devan is also a live for the moment type of guy. Rarely does he think about the consequences. When others worry about him it also tends to throw him off and set him on edge which is why he can so often come off as secretive. The only person he manages to let in on occasion is his best friend Wes. Either way he'll always be there for him.

Relations
Mother: Sharon Brenton
Father: Paul Brenton

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Not sure how to feel about my guys name DX I just couldn't think of something that fit his face- might change it

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I love him. :)

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Jake and Ash are just perfection together XD
Anyways should I call him Dakota, Devan, Spencer >.< ugh idk

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I think he kind of looks like a Devan.
And yeah definitely. lol. :D

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Okie- I'm gonna just change his name to that. In another RP I have his nickname as Sully XD which he kind of looks like, but ehhh. Devan works.

Where should we start with them? Also I'm thinkin Devan lives with his neglectful father who's usually on business trips so he has a house to himself. And his mother is in rehab. And his step-mom is sometimes home when she's not spending his dads money

message 28: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 02:49PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments What ever you want his name to be is fine with me. He's your character. :)

And yeah his family deal sounds great. :)

Ummmmm..... well should it be during the school year or summer?

Either way it could be the weekend, and they are just hanging out at your guy's place or something. They would just be chilling at his place talking in his bed room or whatever.

Or maybe just about to go to school and they talk and hang out there.

Or about to hang out, like my guy is about to go over to your guy's place or meet him at the park and has to avoid his father.

I don't know what do you think?

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Hanging out at his place? Maybe the day right before school starts?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay cool. You want to start or shall I?

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments Can you??

message 33: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 03:33PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West laid back carefully on his friends bed and resisted the urge to grimace. He father hit him again, well kicked him, though luckily it was only once, unluckily it still left a bruise on his ribs. It had happened last night, when he came home late from hanging out with his friends. Bastard shoved him onto the ground before he even knew it was coming and kicked him. Then he seemed to have gotten bored, or just really needed another drink because he walked away and dug a bottle of whiskey out of the cupboard.

West turned his head slightly and looked over at his good friend Sully. He really didn't want him to know about it, even if he is the only person he's ever talked to about it. He just didn't want to go through the same argument as always, he sighed softly and shook his head slightly. He shoved all thoughts of his father out of his head and put on a smile. "So what the news on your love life?" he asked with a small laugh. "Did you finally get him to stop calling or no?" he asked. He knew his friend very well, so he knew that he liked to push his girlfriend or boyfriend away once they got too close.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
Sully narrowed his eyes when his friend slowly got into the bed. Just by reading him for a few quick seconds he was able to tell he was in pain. His fist clenched in an automatic gesture. That bastard that was Wes' father needed to stop doing this. Before his friend could so much as speak he got to his feet. In a matter of seconds he marched himself down the stairs and grabbed a bag of frozen peas before returning to his room. This time he sat on the edge of the bed before silently handing it to him, forcing himself to keep his mouth shut. He'd never bring it up unless Wes did, and this didn't seem like a time.

Sighing he just leaned back on the bed, resting his arms behind his head. "Oh him?" Sully asked with a small smile. Surprisingly things were going well, at least for the moment it seemed. The guy hadn't started to push into his past just yet, but he could already see all the questions boiling under Justin's little surface. That along with his near constant calls worried him. Clingy was one thing, pushy was another. "We are two peas in a pod." He teased as he glanced over at the frozen vegetables. Talking about his love life wasn't exactly his favorite pass times. For him relationships were short and fleeting, and dwelling on them did no good. Due to this none of them ever really got to meet Wes, which was clearly a shame.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West sighed softly when he watched his friend get up and walk out of the room. He knew the look on his face and knew, he knew about the beating. Of course he figured it out, wasn't that hard to read. The guy always seemed to know, which really sucked when he was trying to hide it from him in particular. He gave Sully a look when he came back into the room with a bag of frozen peas, which pretty much said I don't want to talk about it. He was about to saw he didn't need the bag, but decided against it, would probably just cause problems. Besides he kind of stopped questioning people a long time ago, lesson he learned the hard way. Instead he just plopped the bag on his chest and asked about his friend's love life.

West chuckled slightly, it hurt but at the moment he really didn't care. "Well I'm glad it's working out" he said, though he kind of figured it wouldn't last. They never did, though Sully didn't seem to mind so neither did West, wasn't much his business anyway. "Am I ever going to get to meet any of the people you're dating?" he asked with a smile. "You're not embarrassed of me are you" he asked jokingly, he knew very well that he wasn't. They were best friends and that would never change.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
Sully would be the first to say he knew his best friend as well as he knew the back of his hand, but in that exact moment he couldn't really tell if he was being completely genuine. Was he glad? Usually when he was with Justin he was worried what Wes could possibly be up to all on his own. He knew he didn't drink, but that didn't mean the black haired boy didn't get into trouble. At the question he bit his lower lip before blinking up innocently at him. "Of course I'm not embarrassed or you." He said, playfully poking his nose. "You're just my dirty little secret." With a smirk he sat up in the bed before leaning over towards his night stand.

"Wanna smoke?" He asked, not really waiting for much of an answer as he reached for his lighter. With no clear answer he grabbed the pot and just a regular pack of cigarettes. Sully reached to open the window before leaning back against the headboard with a sigh. Maybe smoking would relax them both and he wouldn't keep having to think about Wes' dad or what he'd done earlier. His hand shook slightly as he brought a cigarette to his lips before lighting it up. Smoking in the house was a clear no-no when his step-mom was around. His dad never was, but even then he was never too concerned about Sully or his well being.

message 37: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 23, 2015 07:18PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West nodded slightly "Yes sure" he said and took a cigarette from his friend. He patiently waited for the lighter before lighting up. "And good, I'm glad I'm your dirty little secret" he said jokingly with a smile before taking a long drag from his cigarette. He turned his head slightly when he looked over at his friend and smiled. "Do you really smoke that stuff?" he asked and pointed to the pot, he's never smoked it. Didn't want to go down the hill. Not that he thought weed was that bad, he just didn't want to get into the drug scene at all. Hell he'd probably never drink because he has a high chance of becoming an alcoholic like his dad. And if he had any choice in the matter that would never happen.

((Sorry it's so short. Gotta go)).

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Added more.))

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
"Good, because that's the way you'll stay. Forever and ever." He replied simply before shrugging. It kind of was odd that he hadn't introduced any of his significant others to Wes. Even in his longest relationship of seven months there'd never been so much as a hello between them. Maybe he liked having something that was all his and he didn't have to share? Sully had admitted to himself a long time ago that he could be possessive, but still it puzzled him. Either way it didn't seem like his best friend would be meeting Justin anytime soon. In fact he'd give the kid another week before he finally cracked under the pile of questions he had that had yet to be answered, and never would be. Sully had also managed to convince himself that maybe if the people gave him more then two years he'd finally open up. Since that seemed like an impossible future maybe he'd just die old an alone. That or he'd need a sudden personality shift.

At the mention of the weed his eyes fell at the little baggy that remained on his nightstand. Quickly he shoved it back into the drawer, even though the gesture was poinltess. Wes had already seen it after all. "Sometimes." He told him with a short-lived shrug. "It relaxes me." Sully knew he didn't have to defend himself but he did so anyways, not exactly liking the judgemental tone that was being thrown his way.

message 40: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 24, 2015 03:00PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West nodded slightly "I guess I understand that" he said and smiled. He really didn't care if Sully smoked pot, he just wouldn't do it himself. "Could both use a little stress relief" he said jokingly with a smile before taking another long drag of his cigarette. He closed his eyes and tried to relax since his chest was killing him, well it wasn't that bad but it still hurt like a bitch. He was actually kind of grateful for the frozen bag of peas, helped a lot. Felt better then he did a few minutes ago, at least. So at the moment he was glad his friend knew him well enough that he could tell he was in pain, and also knew he didn't want to talk about it. He'd probably tell him about it later though, he always did.

After a few moments West opened his eyes again and looked at his friend again. "So you gonna be busy this weekend?" he asked. He'd rather not have to stay home, but if Sully was going to be busy with his boyfriend that would be fine. He was really happy that he was in a good relationship and happy, even if it wasn't going to last very long. From the way his father acted the other night though he kind of knew it was just best to stay out of his way, been that way for a while now. It gotten worse since when it started four years ago, seems like the bastard knows he's about to leave and wants to get in a much beating as possible. Though if West was being honest it still didn't happen at that often, maybe once a week if that even. More like every other week, were it used to be every other month or so. He wouldn't be spending much time at his house during the week anyway. "Just rather not be at the house" he said and sighed softly and shifted a bit to make himself more comfortable. He took a long drag from his cigarette and tapped the ashes off the butt into the ash tray.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
Sully nodded his head slowly. His friend should understand that, though he knew Wes would never really never do the strong stuff, or anything other then smoking. It was letting go of yourself that was the hardest part. Sometimes he just enjoyed doing so though, made him feel like less of a f***-up sometimes. Justin didn't really appreciate the slow habit he was developping though which is why he was sure to always hide it in his presence. Yet another reason they wouldn't last. If he was keeping small secrets that was just the tip of the iceberg. "Sex is also a great stree reliever." He said with a playful gleam in his eyes. Within a matter of minutes the cigarette was nothing more then a stub and he disposed of it in the ash tray before turning on his side to face Wes.

He shrugged a bit at the question. For the weekends his plans were usually up in the air. "Well of course we have to have our bro-night Saturday." He said simply. Those plans were usually set in stone unless Wes had something going on. "As for what we do? Up to you." He said, brushing his hair away from his face. God, he was in much need of a haircut. "And you can sleep over." He added quickly when his friend said he didn't want to spend much time at home. "Cindy won't get back till Monday... or so that's the plan, unless of course she decides to buy another outlet out in Vegas." He said his lip curling slightly. The way she threw away money left and right was almost apalling.

message 42: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 25, 2015 02:42PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments "Yeah I'm sure it is" West said and chuckled slightly, he's only had sex a few times with his ex-girlfriend Molly. Didn't really work out though, bitch was cheating on him. He got over that pretty quickly though, they hadn't been that close anyway. Well other then the whole taking each others virginity thing. They never really hung out much, she always ditched him for her friends, which was fine to do every once in a while. But eventually it got to the point that they only met up to have sex and then she left.

West smiled when Sully said their usual plans were still on and that he could spend the night. Seriously it was like a heavy weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He was so relieved he wouldn't have to spend his weekend with his drunk father. At the mention of Sully's step mom he chuckled, "Oh come on she not that bad" he said and laughed softly, but stopped when the ache in his chest worsened. "She's pretty nice" he said with a smirk and looked up at the ceiling. "She's just a shopaholic" he said jokingly and turned his head to look at his friend again. He liked teasing him about that because his dislike of her is hilarious.

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
(view spoiler)

They never really talked about sex too openly. Nevertheless Sully was confident his friend wasn't a virgin. He'd been with that girl for so long it seemed impossible. It was a wonder for him to think someone could even last in a relationship that long- especially with a girl. His nose crinkled at the thought. While he appreciated girls for all they had to offer they usually resorted to the ultimate conclusion that sex meant love, and clearly he didn't feel the same. Boys were much easier. Easier in just about every aspect of relationships until they tried to form a much too deep of a connection. No one was ever patient with him either, and no one managed to stick around with his cheating antics.
Sully rolled his eyes in Wes' direction as he spoke about his step mom. It was absurd. She was absurd. And ten years younger then his dad for one thing. It wasn't that the age gap was so large, but the plastic surgery that she'd gotten after their marriage made her look to be twenty. Hey, Botox certainly helped. Meanwhile his father looked to be the fifty year old he was. He sighed dramatically rolling his eyes. "I'm sure if I shopped as much as her my dad would cancel my credit card." He said with a short lived shrug. "It's only 'cause I don't have boobs though." Sully said with his own sideways smirk.

message 44: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 29, 2015 08:32PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments (view spoiler)

West chuckled and nodded slightly, "I don't know you got a little something there" he said jokingly and poked his friends chest. He shook his head slightly and slid the bag of peas off his chest and sat up. "Yeah she's kind of a bitch" he agreed and slid off the bed, he felt the need to stretch but didn't because that would just hurt. He looked over at Sully and smirked, "I'll see ya later" he said and sighed softly. "Gotta go home for a few hours" he said with a small smile. "My dad wants me to clean the house" he said and rolled his eyes. "Gotta do it before it gets to late" he said and shrugged slightly. "Be back in a few hours" he said and looked around for his bag. He picked it up off the ground before smiling at his friend once more. Then he walked out of the room and towards the front door.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
"Excuse me?" Sully asked, swiping away his hand as he held his own to his chest. "If you're talking about anything but my rock solid pecs then you're mistaken dear boy." He told him with a playful glare before sitting up on the bed and placing the peas to the side. He dashed out his cigarette before watching him carefully. "Ah, so you just come over here to use a boys peas and then you leave." Sully said, sniffling slightly before shaking his head. He brushed his fingers through his hair as he got to his feet. Brought up with manners he knew to escort his guests to the door. "Want help with cleaning?" He asked. It would be boring, and he was sure Wes knew he wouldn't lift a finger. But at least he wouldn't be stuck there alone and bored out of his mind.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West thought a moment before nodding "Yeah sure" he said with a smile. He wasn't sure his dad would be okay with that but he really didn't give a fuck. He'd just stay in his room all night if he had too, or he'd just not stay at the house at all. He was sure Sully wouldn't mind if he stayed at his place for the night. "Place if a fucking mess though, might take a while" he said with a laugh before walking out of his friends house and over to his car. It was a piece of shit but it got him places, and that's all it needed to do. "And since you're not going to be helping you should bring something to do" he said jokingly.

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
Sully almost let out a sigh of relief. It was on very few occasions that he was even allowed to go to his place. And even though they'd be cleaning and doing nothing exciting he'd still find some way to make it fun. "Ah, 'cause this place is the cleanest." He replied sarcastically, splaying his hands out towards his room. Okay, maybe it wasn't the best example, but they had a maid! Sully was confident without Roselita he'd be drowning in his own collection of garbage. Gathering the few things he would need he simply shrugged his shoulders before glancing over at him with an eye roll. "Excuse me? I am a valuable member to this team." Sully said, gesturing between them before he hopped into the passenger seat. Wes' car wasn't the best, but his was still in shop so it looked lie his only option.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West chuckled before getting in as well and buckling up. He started the engine and carefully backed out of the driveway before speeding down the road. He lived a good fifteen minutes away, in a trailer park at the edge of town. You could definitely say they lived in different worlds. West couldn't believe they were still friends half the time because of it. "You're right, you really are a valuable member of the team. Don't know what I was thinking" he said jokingly a few moments after he backed out of the drive way.

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1553 comments
Sully leaned the car seat all the way back, not bothering with a seat belt. With Wes' driving speed it all kind of had a hint of excitement. At his friends reply he simply smirked. "Clearly you were not thinking." He told him with a shrug as if this happened all the time. "So how much do you have to clean for real?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

message 50: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Sep 21, 2015 05:48PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments West sighed, "Pretty much the whole house, Except his and my room" he said and looked over at Sully with a small smile before looking back at the road. His father really didn't give a shit what his room looked like as long as he didn't have to see it himself. "You're free to change your mind at anytime" he said jokingly, though he also meant it. He didn't like exposing his friend to his horrible living style or whatever anyway. A few minutes later he pulled into the driveway of his house and killed the engine before turning in his seat to look at Sully.