Matched (Matched, #1) Matched discussion

Who do you prefer Ky or Xander

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally I would date Xander but Ky is such a romantic I cant pick, they are both amazing, your thoughts?

Rori Ky! But Xander's a close runner-up. Really both are amazing and selfless and they both care for Cassia so much. Sorry, not much of an answer here, I'm too undecided...:/ lol

Ilana i prefer ky because he forces cassia to challenge herself and to think about what is really out there and what's real vs. what's safe. while i think that the 'safe bet' in Xander is a good thing as well for her - clearly there's a lot of stretching that she needed to do - think about all that she learned from her memories that she got back as a result of being with Ky.

Mackenzie Xander

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rori wrote: "Ky! But Xander's a close runner-up. Really both are amazing and selfless and they both care for Cassia so much. Sorry, not much of an answer here, I'm too undecided...:/ lol"
ahaha me too, lol

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ilana wrote: "i prefer ky because he forces cassia to challenge herself and to think about what is really out there and what's real vs. what's safe. while i think that the 'safe bet' in Xander is a good thing a..."
That's true, man, this is turning into a harder decision than I thought

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mackenzie wrote: "Xander"

good choice

Emma At first I was like "Uhh, Ky duh". But know that I am further in the series I have realized that Xander is more than he seemed. UGH! I don't know! Poor Cassia.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma wrote: "At first I was like "Uhh, Ky duh". But know that I am further in the series I have realized that Xander is more than he seemed. UGH! I don't know! Poor Cassia."

yeah I'd hate to be cassia right now

Everythingat1once Xander since the beginning

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "Xander since the beginning"

I wish I could make such a sure decision like you XP

Everythingat1once Rose wrote: "Christina wrote: "Xander since the beginning"

I wish I could make such a sure decision like you XP"

haha, this book is a rare occasion, normally I can never decide ;P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "Rose wrote: "Christina wrote: "Xander since the beginning"

I wish I could make such a sure decision like you XP"

haha, this book is a rare occasion, normally I can never decide ;P"

I am still waiting for that moment gurl XD

Everythingat1once haha one day you will, though its hard to come by ;P

Nicole i prefer Ky, he sounds amazing

message 16: by Mariah (new) - added it

Mariah Mackenzie wrote: "Xander"

I love Ky and there love but im a hugh Xander fan

message 17: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I like Ky, he sounds more like a guy I would be drawn to then Zander but Zander seems like such a nice person.

message 18: by Rori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rori I like Ky 10% more than I like Xander, but it's a pretty close bet:p lol

Delaney Xander!! I like both of their characters, but I like cassia and Xander together more than I like Ky and Cassia, which makes me pick Xander.

Josie Ky; I've always had a soft spot for rebels...

Maggie ☘ I like Xander's personality better. He was the most interesting character in this series for me.

Savannah I like Ky. Not necessarily more than Xander, but in a different way. I think that Ky and Xander are so different that it was hard for me to judge them the same.

Lilly Santiago Xander. He was such a deep and caring character. Ky was annoying and irritable to me and I didn't like who Cassia was when she was around him.

message 24: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn kinloch Xander! he is so caring. it is obvious that he loves cassia and will do anything for her.

hannah renee. They are both bland as cardboard.

message 26: by Tea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tea I think they both have something very special. They both risk a lot of things for Cassia. Ky hold many secrets, and that makes me like him more. Cassia already knows a lot about Xander. Whereas Ky is a character that is mysterious, and I love that about him.

Addie Xander is so easy to read. He is really boring. Ky is exiting but some what dangerous. If could mix the characters had that would be my personal pick.

Iceyreads74 Ky, because he is more outgoing that Xander is.

Maddie Xander. Also, did anybody notice this? The only reason Cassia falls for Ky is because of the quick glimpse on the microcard. Without that, Cassia could've cared less for him. This book was based off of that. She becomes more curious. I don't like that about the book. I used to be Team Ky until I realized that.

Also, Xander was her childhood friend and their match is jst simply perfect and sweet :)

Jocelyn Xander is obviously better. I liked him from the start and never stopped.

Anon_aura I like Ky but... I'll pick Xander. :)

Kiersten Maddie wrote: "Xander. Also, did anybody notice this? The only reason Cassia falls for Ky is because of the quick glimpse on the microcard. Without that, Cassia could've cared less for him. This book was based of..."

good point, but she was being forced to be with xander, she didn't love him as much as she'd have to be to have a happy life with him, she'd have a happy life with Ky beacause she loves him and wants to be with him, plus, he can teach her about the life she's missing out on,(the handwriting, the rebellion, ect)

Bonner neither.....she will grow up and mature into a strong independent women, and maybe meet a future guy:) After the revolution and everything settles down they all will be free to choose and remember and live life to the fullest.

message 34: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn kinloch you all are just thinking too romantic i think logic its how the world works