Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP} discussion

Dark Forest > Dark Forest Allegiances

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Jude (gowebsgo) | 761 comments Mod
Below, find all played and open Dark Forest characters, with a brief description of them and how they died. If possible, please comment with the age they were when they died, and what age they would have been now, if this information is not already put into the allegiances.

Cats italicised are Open, and their names link to a comment in Open Characters for you to look at.

message 2: by Jude, Call me.. something (last edited Aug 23, 2015 11:01AM) (new)

OUTSIDERS

Stagfire - dark brown tom with blue eyes, froze to death at 40 moons old. Age: 67 moons.

Darkflame - black tom with amber eyes, killed by a rogue at 25 moons old. Age: 40 moons.

SMOKEFIRE'S BAND OF ROGUES

Smokefire - ginger tabby tom with sinister green eyes, killed by Amberfire at 86 moons old. Age: 96 moons old.

message 3: by Jude, Call me.. something (last edited Aug 23, 2015 09:56AM) (new)

Any and all Open Characters of the Dark Forest should be posted below in comments please. They will be listed in this comment.

message 4: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Darkflame is a black tom with amber eyes. He is now 40 moons. Stagfire is now 67 moons.

message 5: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Updated!

message 6: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Also Stagfire's now part of Smokefire's band of rogues, i guess...

message 7: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

I'm doing it from who's in the band before they died :)

message 8: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Ooooh ok!

Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP}

unread topics | mark unread