Books for Trading! discussion

50 views
US Trading > Rachel @ The Young Folks

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Books for trade:
ARC hardcover:
Emmy & Oliver
Armada

ARC paperback:
Weightless

Hardcover:
The Boy Most Likely To
Trouble is a Friend Of Mine
Saint Anything
All The Light You Cannot See
Gone Girl

Paperback:
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
The Moon and More

Wishlist:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm interested in Emmy and Oliver! I don't really have anything on your wish list, but here's what I got up for trade: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...


message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (veryinvisible) | 74 comments Hey I'm curious about your arc HC of armada! Are there any pictures?


message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Anna wrote: "I'm interested in Emmy and Oliver! I don't really have anything on your wish list, but here's what I got up for trade: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

I'm interested in We Were Liars!


message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Nicole wrote: "Hey I'm curious about your arc HC of armada! Are there any pictures?"

Yes, it's brand new and I took 3 pictures of it! But I'm not really sure how to post them on here haha.


message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (veryinvisible) | 74 comments Ah maybe you can show me on Twitter? DM maybe? (@qualityfangirls)


message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Nicole wrote: "Ah maybe you can show me on Twitter? DM maybe? (@qualityfangirls)"

Just followed you! My handle is @rach_elizabeth2


message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (veryinvisible) | 74 comments Followed back :)


message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (veryinvisible) | 74 comments Followed back :)


message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Interested in TIAFOM or Armada but I don't have any books that you want for them.


message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Ryan wrote: "Interested in TIAFOM or Armada but I don't have any books that you want for them."

Hmmm well what are some books that you have?


message 12: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Check my thread of all the books I have for trade. I haven't update it so if you're still not interested in what you see in my thread, I'll give you another list of books for trade.


message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Ryan wrote: "Check my thread of all the books I have for trade. I haven't update it so if you're still not interested in what you see in my thread, I'll give you another list of books for trade."

Do you still have All The Rage?


message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments It's taken. Sorry!


message 15: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments I'm interested in Saint Anything (:


message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Mariam wrote: "I'm interested in The Boy Most Likely To, and Saint Anything. Is there anything on my list that interests you?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."


I don't see anything right now :( but let me know if you add anything else!


message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Geiger (goreadabookblog) | 8 comments Shyanne wrote: "I'm interested in Saint Anything (:"

Saint Anything for Something Real?


message 18: by Shy (last edited Aug 25, 2015 05:58PM) (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Rachel wrote: "Shyanne wrote: "I'm interested in Saint Anything (:"

Saint Anything for Something Real?"


Yes! DM on twitter @Ramblingbook__


back to top