THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > GOODREADS author widget

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2015 04:53AM) (new)

Hi everyone!
I can't add a goodreads author widget on my blog.When I go to the widgets link in wordpress there is only a general one that allows me to show either the books I have read, currently reading or willing to read. Can anyone help me?
Thanks!
Pamela

Buongiorno a tutti! Non riesco ad aggiungere sul blog il widget di GOODREADS author. Scorrendo tra i widget disponibili mi dà solo quello generico in cui inserire il codice numerico e sul quale posso indicare i libri da leggere, letti o che voglio leggere. Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
Grazie,
Pamela

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan Notzon | 212 comments Pamela: Wish I could, but when it comes to computers, it would be a case of the blind leading the sighted.

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary Jones (gfjones_dvm) | 53 comments I'll be following this thread carefully, because I have the same problem. I have no idea how to add the author's widget to my blog.

message 4: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Hi all,

So sorry for my delayed response!

You can find the author widget (and instructions for how to add it) under your author dashboard. Look on the right-hand side for the 'add the author widget' option.

Please keep in mind that, when it comes to Wordpress, you'll only be able to add one widget per page.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this - I'd be happy to walk you through this.