1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Soren & BB

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Have anything particular in mind?

message 2: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I can do both. Which eras do you prefer, and what are your fandoms?

message 3: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I do just about anything when it comes to historical, but I've got a soft spot for the 1900 - 1930s. I'm a fan of the 100, if you'd want to do something with that?

message 4: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I love me some Blakes as well, lol :)

If we were to do something with the 100-verse, would you want to do OCs or characters from the show?

message 5: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I can't choose between them. They're both too precious, lol. I'll do my own character as well, I've been itching to do one for a while now.

message 6: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Yeah, no problem :) Will that be two OCs each or one OC and one canon? I probably won't start working on my characters until tomorrow, though.

message 7: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments You can be whomever you prefer :) I honestly love them all, even the trash king Murphy.

message 8: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I know, but I'm flexible :) Choose a character you think you'd do best, and I'll work with it. I'll see about getting character profiles up later today.