1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Moonshadow & BB

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments So, what would you like to do?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Well, do you have any ideas?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments If you don't I'll come up with something.

message 4: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Perhaps we should try to meet in the middle? What genres /fandoms do you usually prefer?

message 6: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I have a penchant for sci-fi, espionage, and fantasy :) I will do romance, though, since it's a common feature for RPs. Would you be interested in a spy-romance thingamajig, or do you have something else in mind? We'd have to nail details down, though.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments I love espionage too! But, I want to add something. They have powers and they are hunting people who also have powers, just using them unjustly. How about that?

message 8: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Oh, sounds cool :) I'll start working on my character.

message 10: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Before I get ahead of myself, how old will your character be? I don't want to make too wide of an age gap...

message 12: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Ah, I can work with that.

message 14: by Iorveth (last edited Aug 23, 2015 11:29AM) (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments

•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•

ᴊ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s ʙ ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴡ ᴏ ᴏ ᴅ

"ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴋɪɴᴅ?"

ɢ ʀ ᴇ ɢ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ᴀ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ɪ s ᴀ ᴋ ᴏ ᴠ
(view spoiler)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments It's okay. Mines going to look like crap against yours then XD

message 16: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Pshhst, mine's just fancy editing, that's all. I use it to take away from the crappyness of my character outlines >.> don't tell anyone.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Lol XD I use absolutely no fanciness at all. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

message 18: by Iorveth (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments I'm done with the character for now :) I'll fill out more of his personality and history when I get a better feel for him.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Well, mine is defidentally going to look like poop now. I don't get very descriptive with character outlines XD. I'll try my best though.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments

Name: Amelia Court

•Other names: Phantom

Personality: Amelia is very stubborn and loves to pick fights. Despite the way she looks, she can easily beat guys up and take their money, she always gets cocky with that.

Brief history: Before, Amelia was captured by the spy company for many things and organically was going to be executed until they realized she could be a good agent. So, they ended up recruiting her to redeem herself from before.

message 22: by Iorveth (last edited Aug 23, 2015 10:16AM) (new)

Iorveth (backstabbing_bastard) | 24 comments Oh, I like her :) Would you like to post first or should I?