Epic Reads Book Club discussion

General > What Books Or Book Are You Currently Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please tell us what book or books you are currently reading

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2015 08:44PM) (new)

The books that I am currently reading are as follows:
1. Golden Son by Pierce Brown
2. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.
3. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
4. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
6. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
7. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie O’Brien (natella_11) | 14 comments I am currently reading The Archived by Victoria Schwab

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 2 comments I'm reading Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge.

message 5: by Tia (new)

Tia (readingeternally) | 6 comments I am currently reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.

message 6: by Tia (new)

Tia (readingeternally) | 6 comments I am currently reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscomsandra_carranza) | 2 comments Right now, I'm re-reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

message 8: by T. Renee (new)

T. Renee Doty I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell as well as Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (spellbindingbooks) | 1 comments I'm reading Ice Like Fire and Lair of Dreams, and I'm re-reading Shadow and Bone.

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary Dempsey (BigonBooks) The Who-ology

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (geronimo_gal_98) | 3 comments Currently reading 'A Corner of The Universe'.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (abookisagirlsbestfriend) | 4 comments I just started reading 'Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard.

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (readingeternally) | 6 comments Rachel wrote: "I just started reading 'Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard."

Aaaggghhh! Same one!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (abookisagirlsbestfriend) | 4 comments Tia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "I just started reading 'Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard."

Aaaggghhh! Same one!"

Oh seriously? that's so cool haha

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Belmont | 3 comments I am currently reading Earth Girl by Janet Edwards and The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

message 16: by Allison (new)

Allison Rose | 1 comments For my Science Fiction course, I'm reading:
The Man in the High Castle, by Phillip K Dick
V for Vendetta, by Alan Moore (graphic novel, not novelization)
For fun, I'm reading:
You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost), by Felicia Day
Nimona, Noelle Stevenson
Tremor, Patrick Carman

message 17: by Tiff (new)

Tiff Barrios | 1 comments i'm reading The jewel by Amy Ewing !

message 18: by Elena-Loredana (new)

Elena-Loredana | 2 comments I just finished Waterfall, I am almost half way on the Midsummer Nightmare and I started Gathering Darkness .

message 19: by Paiten (new)

Paiten | 7 comments Started The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller last night. Already about halfway through. It's so good, and I haven't found a book that's sucked me in like this one has in a long time.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 2 comments I'm currently reading The Perks of being a Wallflower by ‎Stephen Chbosky and The one safe place by tania unsworth

message 21: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (bookularbrenda) | 4 comments Michael wrote: "The books that I am currently reading are as follows:
1. Golden Son by Pierce Brown
2. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.
3. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
4. A Game of Thrones by G..."

you read so many at once! how do you keep track of them all :o .

message 22: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (bookularbrenda) | 4 comments I'm currently reading...
1. The Queen of the Tearling, by Erika Johansen
2. Amour Amour, by K&B Ritchie

and I'm currently listening to on audiobook...
1. Addicted After All, by K&B Ritchie

message 23: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (bookularbrenda) | 4 comments Elena-Loredana wrote: "I just finished Waterfall, I am almost half way on the Midsummer Nightmare and I started Gathering Darkness ."

Gathering Darkness! That's by Sharon Cameron right??
I just finished her other book Rook and loved it.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (abookisagirlsbestfriend) | 4 comments Okay, now I'm reading Outlander.

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily Burton  | 1 comments currently reading Lireal by Garth Nix and Guards Guards by Terry Pratchett :D

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (geronimo_gal_98) | 3 comments Safekeeping

message 27: by K (new)

K (bookish_kayjinx) | 0 comments Currently reading: "Dead to Me" by Mary McCoy
Mystery based in the 1940s.

message 28: by Jill (new)

Jill Sotelo (rosemarytea-andbooks) | 2 comments Clockwork Princess, The Shannara Chronicles, and The Raven Boys

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Pape | 2 comments Magonia and Extras

message 30: by Kristell (new)

Kristell | 1 comments Angelfall

message 31: by Silence (new)

Silence (silence_in_the_stacks) | 2 comments Outrun the Moon, East of West vol. 5, Don't Get Caught...

message 32: by Natalie (new)

Natalie O’Brien (natella_11) | 14 comments OUTLANDER

message 33: by Chloé (new)

Chloé | 1 comments I am currently reading Rise by Anna Carey, the third and final book in the Eve trilogy.

message 34: by Elena-Loredana (new)

Elena-Loredana | 2 comments The Raven By Sylvain Reynard first book in the Florentines series

message 36: by Jill (new)

Jill Sotelo (rosemarytea-andbooks) | 2 comments I'm reading A Court of Mist and Fury, City of Heavenly Fire, and The Paladin!

message 37: by K (new)

K (bookish_kayjinx) | 0 comments I am currently reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, which I planned on reading on a later date (closer to the release date of Crooked Kingdom), then my sister started reading it and wouldn't shut up about it and thus I caved -laughs-.

message 38: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh (secretnerdkitty) | 7 comments I am reading Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond, the Imaginarium Geographica Series by James A Owen and Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson.

message 39: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey Marie (bredmgz) I am reading the Glittering Court- Richelle Mead and These Shallow Graves- Jennifer Donnely

message 40: by Ali Kiki (new)

Ali Kiki (love2dazzle) | 3 comments Aubrey wrote: "I am reading the Glittering Court- Richelle Mead and These Shallow Graves- Jennifer Donnely"

These Shallow Graves is so good. That is one of my favorites.

message 41: by Ali Kiki (new)

Ali Kiki (love2dazzle) | 3 comments Kaleigh wrote: "I am reading Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond, the Imaginarium Geographica Series by James A Owen and Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson."

I am in love with "Walk on Earth a Stranger." How are you liking Lois Lane: Fallout? That is one that I have been interested in checking out.

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 1 comments Right now? Well, I just finished a book, and am in a reading slump.... Ughhhhhhhhh

message 43: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh (secretnerdkitty) | 7 comments Ali wrote: "Kaleigh wrote: "I am reading Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond, the Imaginarium Geographica Series by James A Owen and Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson."

I am in love with "Walk on Earth a S..."

I am really liking Walk on Earth a Stranger. I actually got to meet Rae Carson a few months ago and I started reading her Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy first. Lois Lane: Fallout is good so far. I picked it up because I really like Lois Lane and the cover was neat. I like the modern twist the author has given to Lois (as well as Clark.)

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 3 comments I just finished "Saint Anything" by Sarah Dessen -which was so, so good, by the way- and I forgot to bring a second book to school so now I'm just trying to kill time because I am incredibly bored.

message 45: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  K (beautasticforev) | 3 comments I'm currently ready reached by ally condie and then I'm reading Atlantia by her

message 46: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Smith The Queen of the Tearling, Queen of Shadows and Deathly Hallows.

message 47: by K (new)

K (bookish_kayjinx) | 0 comments Just finished "Landline" by Rainbow Rowell. Currently reading Demon King by Chima now

message 48: by Vikki (new)

Vikki Sorensen (vikkilynnsorensen) I am currently reading Cinder by Marisa Meyer.

message 49: by Lolita (new)

Lolita (lillo) | 1 comments I am currently finishing Scarlet, just started Peach Keeper, and am half way through The Night Circus

message 50: by Mavis (new)

Mavis (mevyz) | 3 comments I'm about to finish Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins

« previous 1 3