1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Jessica & Fallen Catalyst 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hey..

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) So do you have any ideas?
And could we do doubles this time...?

message 3: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Aug 22, 2015 07:39PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I can type some up.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Do you want to do one realistic one and one fantasy or..?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay..

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) High School
Best Friends
Musician x Fan
Hunger Games
Shadowhunters
VirtNet
Vampire
Fallen Angel x Human

I can explain more about these if you need me to...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) We can do both if you want to do doubles..?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) In the fallen angel x human one which do you want to be?

For the high school, do you want to do a new student and a popular kid or popular and unpopular or what..?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) That's fine. Can we do a new kid and an unpopular kid since I suck at being a popular kid?

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Exactly.

So I'm the new kid and fallen angel, right?

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) So guy angel, and girl new kid for me?

and girl human, and guy unpopular kid for you?

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Should we make characters? Can you make yours first?

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex's image won't load for me, can you post the link.

Also, shouldn't he be high school age..?

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. It's fine. I was just asking to be sure. I'll post my characters in a minute.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Fallen Angel:
Name: Kavian Andrews
Appearance: http://38.media.tumblr.com/4443e7f97b...

New Girl
Name: Emmaline (Emma) Ravenwood
Appearance:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/phot...

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yes. Because he is like perfect for playing patch or a fallen angel in any movies. :)

Can you start?

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yes. Definitely.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Can you start please?

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian walked into the school. He wasn't popular. But he wasn't unpopular either. Most everyone left him alone. He ran a hand through his hair, heading to his first class.

--

Emma entered the school and went to the office. She was given her schedule. Emma sighed as she looked over it.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (I'm just ignored all the time)

"It's okay." Kavian replied, smiling faintly as the girl struggled to apologize. He had seen her around the school before but didn't know she was deaf.

Emma bit her lip, trying to read the paper. She had dyslexia so she was struggling to read it. She glanced up when she saw a guy coming toward her.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian walked to his class. He had the Same class as Rose. He looked around the room before taking a seat beside her.

"Yes. Please." Emma nodded. She showed him her schedule, shifting her backpack to the other shoulder.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian took out what he needed for class, a notebook and a pen. He flipped to a blank page and began writing on it.

"Okay. Thank you." Emma replied gratefully. "I'm Emma, by the way." She introduced herself.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian noticed she didn't seem to know what to write so he moved his notebook so she could see it and copy if she wanted to. He bit his lip and kept writing.

"Nice to meet you." Emma said quietly. She looked around while they walked to class.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian finished writing and set his pen down. He let her keep copying everything.

"Yeah. Just nervous, I guess." Emma shrugged. She looked over her schedule again.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian looked over before down at his paper. "You're welcome." He said, still not knowing that she couldn't hear him.

"Yeah.." Emma said quietly, nodding. She took a pen out of her bag and began writing on her schedule.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian read what she wrote and picked up his pen. "Oh. Sorry." He wrote, smiling sheepishly.

Emma rewrote her schedule so she could actually read it a little bit easier. She bit her lip, still writing.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) 'I said You're welcome.' Kavian wrote. He smiled lightly at her.

Emma sighed quietly, reading over her writing. She bit her lip and set the pen down.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian looked at the teacher as the bell rang. He sighed quietly.

Emma took out a notebook and flipped to a clean page. She ran a hand through her hair.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian started writing. He kept his notebook on the side of his desk in case she needed to copy anything.

Emma sighed as the teacher started talking. She listened, biting her lip.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian nodded, letting her take the notebook. He smiled lightly.

Emma took a few notes, writing slowly. She bit her lip, looking down at the paper.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian kept his attention on the teacher, listening for anything that they might need to take notes on.

"No. It's alright." Emma said softly, shaking her head. She kept writing.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian wrote down the notes. When the teacher said she needed to go to the office, he wrote it on the page and showed it to her.

"I've got it." She said softly. Emma tried to hide the fact that she was struggling to read. She didn't like anyone knowing she was dyslexic.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian watched her leave. He kept taking notes.

Emma bit her lip. "I don't. I just can't read the board very well." She told him. She kept writing, not looking over at him.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian kept taking notes. He glanced up when Rose came back.

Emma bit her lip nervously. She didn't like lying, but didn't want people knowing about her dyslexia.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Sure." Kavian nodded. He handed her his notebook.

Emma kept writing. She ignored him, still trying to prove she was fine.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You're welcome." He smiled and took his notebook back.

Emma finally set down her pen, frustrated.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian kept taking notes, lost in thought. He smiled faintly.

Emma quickly took her phone out of her backpack and opened voice memos. She hit record and set her phone on the desk.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian set down his pen when the teacher said they were done. He scanned through his notes.

Emma continued to listen during class, she just didn't take any notes. She bit her lip nervously.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian sighed quietly. He turned to look at Rose.

Emma frowned. She told her phone to stop recording before taking out a pair of headphones. She plugged them in and hit play on the recording. She paused it to write stuff down.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I'm Kavian." He introduced myself. He looked around the classroom before down at his notebook. Kavian didn't want her to notice that the iris' of his eyes were black.

Emma sighed quietly. She kept playing and pausing the recording as she slowly wrote out all the notes. Afterwards, she started on the homework.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian stared right back at her. "Well, guess." He shrugged.

Emma sighed. She knew she was behind. She tried to get the work done quickly. Emma muttered softly to herself as she worked.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian shrugged. He didn't confirm or deny her guesses.

Emma kept working. She hurried to get the work finished.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian smiled lightly at her.

Emma sighed. She finally caught up and got the work done

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian sighed quietly, relieved she didn't think they were totally black.

Emma finished but she was sure she'd gotten like half of it wrong. She set down her pen.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Favorite color?" Kavian asked, unable to think of a better question.

Emma glanced at the clock. She looked back down at her homework and frowned.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Nice choice." Kavian commented with a faint smile.

Emma sighed. She finally just put her homework inside of a notebook.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Black or dark blue." He shrugged. Kavian made a mental note to learn some sign language to talk to her.

Emma sighed. She got out the book, biting her lip.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kavian watched her For a moment, wondering what she was thinking. He smiled faintly.

Emma bit her lip, glancing around the classroom. She wondered if she had made the wrong choice in choosing not to go to an online school.

« previous 1