WordsandGirls discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sania (new)

Sania (coolhearts100) | 21 comments Eek!! Loved the ending! But who else felt that the "going missing thing" was a little overrated?

message 2: by Sania (new)

Sania (coolhearts100) | 21 comments Theepika wrote: "Yeah I think that the going missing part of the story as kind of meh. I mean i knew she just went for a walk, but I guess it made us realise just how much love there was in the family. The thing I ..."

Yes! That was cute! And her mom was so annyoing when she just went around blaming Linus. I dont she was my fav character of this book. She gets better in the end but still...

message 3: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

Aisha Shaikh (inkwellofwords) | 66 comments Mod
Okay, so I am currently reading the part where Natalie is and I've never wanted to know the secret more! Secret! Come out wherever you are! ;)

message 4: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

Ok, so one minute Audrey and Natalie are hugging and saying how much they missed eachother and the next they're sort of arguing and what not. Crazy, plus, it seems kinda unrealistic.

message 5: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

this scene at Dr Sarah's just after Natalie and Audrey meet, Audrey is being soooo annoying!

message 6: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

God, I am just giggling because this scene where Felix and Linus are playing "squares" is hilarious! hahahahahaha!

message 7: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

Oh my god, that guy at starbucks is so mean and rude and a lot of other words that I'd rather not say, but I think you get the idea. Also, way to go, Linus!

message 8: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

Woo-hoo! They did it! They said the three words to eachother. Ok, not directly but they did!

message 9: by Aisha, InkWellofWords (new)

What the holy guacamole!? They like said I love you and now they're like, breaking up?!