Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Raisa, @raisinetta (Updated 6.25.19)

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raisa Alexis (last edited Sep 01, 2019 10:03PM) (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Hello everyone! It's better to trade with me on the #booksfortrade tag under @raisinetta, but feel free to message me on here as well.

I can sell swag + shipping. Paperbacks - $3 + shipping, Hardcovers - $5 + shipping.
Certain 2016 and earlier ARCs I can also do for shipping.

Swag and full list of books can be found on Twitter.

FC
~ Paperback
Urban Allies Ten Brand-New Collaborative Stories by Joseph Nassise Kissing Snowflakes by Abby Sher Green River, Running Red The Real Story of the Green River Killer - America's Deadliest Serial Murderer by Ann Rule Underworld (Abandon, #2) by Meg Cabot The Devil in the White City Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson Of Breakable Things by A. Lynden Rolland Feed by M.T. Anderson The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1) by Peter V. Brett Bellwether by Connie Willis Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch The Island (Madion War Trilogy #1) by S. Usher Evans Empress of a Thousand Skies (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #1) by Rhoda Belleza Cinderella's Dress (Cinderella's Dress, #1) by Shonna Slayton The Magicians by Lev Grossman Of Metal and Wishes (Of Metal and Wishes, #1) by Sarah Fine Sad Girls by Lang Leav

~ Hardcover
The Hookup Artist by Tucker Shaw And West Is West by Ron Childress Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1) by Fiona Paul A School for Unusual Girls (Stranje House, #1) by Kathleen Baldwin All the Major Constellations by Pratima Cranse Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young Kissing in America by Margo Rabb Recreated (Reawakened, #2) by Colleen Houck

~ ARCs
Earlier arcs
Boy Nobody (The Unknown Assassin, #1) by Allen Zadoff

The Burning Isle by Will Panzo RoseBlood by A.G. Howard

Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson The Possible by Tara Altebrando Maresi (Krönikor från Röda Klostret #1) by Maria Turtschaninoff The Pearl Thief (Code Name Verity #0.5) by Elizabeth E. Wein City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson

When Life Gives You Demons by Jennifer Honeybourn Daughters of the Storm (Blood and Gold, #1) by Kim Wilkins Light Years (Light Years, #1) by Kass Morgan Everless (Everless, #1) by Sara Holland Reign the Earth (The Elementae, #1) by A.C. Gaughen

Good Talk A Memoir in Conversations by Mira Jacob

Limited Trade (only for High Priority)
ARCs
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) by Sabaa Tahir A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe, #2) by Neal Shusterman Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2) by Kerri Maniscalco The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renée Ahdieh Batman Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2) by Marie Lu The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon Slayer (Slayer, #1) by Kiersten White Circle of Shadows (Circle of Shadows, #1) by Evelyn Skye The Kingdom of Copper (The Daevabad Trilogy, #2) by S.A. Chakraborty Archenemies (Renegades, #2) by Marissa Meyer Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1) by Kalyn Josephson Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1) by Emily A. Duncan (purple manuscript) Maybe This Time by Kasie West All the Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle SLAY by Brittney Morris The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron Ribbons of Scarlet A Novel of the French Revolution by Kate Quinn Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1) by Rosaria Munda The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1) by Renée Ahdieh The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin

HCs
A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir (Goldsboro #, green sprayed pages)

My wishlist(s) -
Lower Priority
The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1) by Emily Skrutskie Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3) by Jenny Han Light Years (Light Years, #1) by Kass Morgan

Midpriority
HC
Only Human (Themis Files, #3) by Sylvain Neuvel The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War, #2) by R.F. Kuang

Shadowsong (Wintersong, #2) by S. Jae-Jones <- UK PB

The Nice and Accurate Good Omens TV Companion by Matt Whyman The Quite Nice and Fairly Accurate Good Omens Script Book by Neil Gaiman

PB
Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2) by Libba Bray Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners, #3) by Libba Bray

High Priority
ARCS
Vicious (Villains, #1) by V.E. Schwab A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab

Again I'm open to any book. Don't be afraid to ask!
(Will add more eventually)

message 2: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Do you still have Born of Illusion?

message 3: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Mariam wrote: "Yup ;)"

Awesome! Do you want to trade it for Library Wars?

message 4: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Sweet! I'll mail everything sometime this week :)

message 5: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Added more books!

message 6: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated. :)

message 7: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated

message 8: by Raisa Alexis (new)

message 9: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Added Passenger

message 10: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Added The Siren!

message 11: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments I have Alice in Zombieland :)

message 12: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Shyanne wrote: "I have Alice in Zombieland :)"

What are you interested in?

message 13: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated and added Into the Dim.

message 14: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Is Passenger still available?

message 15: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Shyanne wrote: "Is Passenger still available?"

No sorry :(

message 16: by Raisa Alexis (new)

message 17: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated with ARCs

message 18: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated with new books.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hi! I'm interested in Diabolic! I have Dreamology & This Is Where the World Ends. :)

message 20: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hi! I'm interested in Diabolic! I have Dreamology & This Is Where the World Ends. :)"

I'm sorry, it was already traded away :(

message 21: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated. Will be pickier with certain HCs and 2017 ARCs.

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments I'm interested in Gilded Cage and Traveler. For your WLs - are you looking for any specific format?

message 23: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Stephanie wrote: "I'm interested in Gilded Cage and Traveler. For your WLs - are you looking for any specific format?"

It depends on the book! I'm kind of picky with those.

message 24: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated!

message 25: by Raisa Alexis (new)

message 26: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments I'm interested in Renegades! I have Bear and the Nightingale (arc) and Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and the Belles. Are you interested in any of those?

message 27: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Kelly wrote: "I'm interested in Renegades! I have Bear and the Nightingale (arc) and Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and the Belles. Are you interested in any of those?"
I'm sorry I'm only really looking for my High Priority for Renegades :(

message 28: by Raisa Alexis (new)

message 29: by Ellie (new)

Ellie M (byelliem) | 28 comments Interested in Reign The Fallen. See anything you'd be interested on my listing?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 30: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Ellie wrote: "Interested in Reign The Fallen. See anything you'd be interested on my listing?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

I'm sorry I do not :(

message 31: by Emelie (new)

Emelie (emmesbooks) | 28 comments I have The Defiant would you trade it for Renegades?

message 32: by Raisa Alexis (new)

message 33: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated !

message 34: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated.

message 35: by Raisa Alexis (new)

message 36: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated !!

message 37: by Sam (new)

Sam (book31) | 2 comments Are Archenemies or Priory still available? Would you be willing to trade either for a signed HC of Nevernight? Open to other ideas as well if you do not want that.

message 38: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Sam wrote: "Are Archenemies or Priory still available? Would you be willing to trade either for a signed HC of Nevernight? Open to other ideas as well if you do not want that."

Hi! For Archenemies / Priory I'm looking for Vicious and ADSOM arcs

message 39: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Updated !!

message 40: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments See anything here that you'd be willing to trade for SJTR & HPD?

message 41: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "See anything here that you'd be willing to trade for SJTR & HPD?"

I'm sorry I don't see anything :(

message 42: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Raisa Alexis wrote: "Tucker wrote: "See anything here that you'd be willing to trade for SJTR & HPD?"

I'm sorry I don't see anything :("

No problem! But if you ever see anything, Shoot me a message

message 43: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments updated

message 44: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments updated!

message 45: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments See anything here that you're interested in?

message 46: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "See anything here that you're interested in?"

No sorry - unless you have any of the FCs on my WL?

message 47: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments I don't. Sorry!