Bibliomaniacs (MY) discussion

WHO WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by nabilahwashere (new)

nabilahwashere | 18 comments Mod
Hello hello! This past month Amelia and I have both hosted the HP Read-a-long and now we are in need of 5 volunteers to step up and host the read-a-long for the remaining months and books. Don't fret! It is really a simple task and you will be working with either Amelia or I as we will continue to moderate each month.

If you choose to accept this responsibility these are the guidelines:

1. Each month you will need to prepare one discussion topic on the 2nd week of the month. This is intended to keep thoughtful and interesting discussions going. For example this month was: Who is your favorite HP character and why?
2. Each month you will need to host a challenge relating to the book on the 4th week of the month. A winner will then be selected and announced on the 1st of the following month and a prize will be given. The prize can be something you purchase or (if you're artsy fartsy) it can be made. If it is purchased, the money will be divided between the host and the moderator.

It has been fun hosting the read-a-long with Amelia this month! We can't wait to see who will join us in hosting next month! :)

message 2: by Kamalia (new)

Kamalia (maliemania) | 19 comments Uuuu im interested to volunteer :D just a bit unclear about the 2nd responsibility tho, could u give an example of a challenge?

message 3: by nabilahwashere (new)

nabilahwashere | 18 comments Mod
Kamalia wrote: "Uuuu im interested to volunteer :D just a bit unclear about the 2nd responsibility tho, could u give an example of a challenge?"
YAY :D We were both hoping you'd volunteer hehe. And the challenge for this month will be announced tomorrow so that'll give you an idea of it ^^

message 4: by Kamalia (new)

Kamalia (maliemania) | 19 comments Cool thanks for the clarification guys. I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE THEN XD

Oh one more question; will it be several volunteers hosting together for the month or one per month?(id prefer not alone!haha)

message 5: by Kamalia (new)

Kamalia (maliemania) | 19 comments Cool thanks for the clarification guys. I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE THEN XD

Oh one more question; will it be several volunteers hosting together for the month or one per month?(id prefer not alone!haha)