Romance Readers Rendezvous discussion

Book Recommendations > Suspense & Mystery Romance

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Seabrook (chantelseabrook) | 56 comments Mod
Like a little suspense and mystery with your romance? Here's the place to share your favorite Suspense & Mystery Romance books.

message 2: by Joielle (new)

Joielle | 4 comments I would suggest anything by Sandra Brown. My favorites are White Hot and Envy. You can't go wrong with anything written by her.

message 3: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Seabrook (chantelseabrook) | 56 comments Mod
Thanks for the suggestion Joille. I don't usually read Mystery/Suspense, but I did read a book by Alana Woods Alana Woods a few months back called Imbroglio Imbroglio that was really good.

message 4: by Erin Marie (new)

Erin Marie (misseriloo) I love anything by Heather Graham and while her books do have a paranormal aspect them they're really great murder mystery/suspense novels, there's even some history thrown in there too!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Watkins | 4 comments Hi book lovers! If you are looking for an entertaining book, check out 200 Letters by Amy Watkins. It is a spirited novel about two people trying to escape abusive relationships and finding love, strength, and endurance through their struggle. They are faced with challenging obstacles on their journey.  This page turner is filled with passion, drama, suspense and spiritual enlightenment.  It touches on social injustice, crime and acceptance.  200 Letters is available on Amazon and is free with Kindle Unlimited.  Thank you for your support. Enjoy!
https://www.amazon.com/200-Letters-Am...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Imbroglio (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alana Woods (other topics)