Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Need betas for modern vampire tale - 60K words

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed Morawski | 30 comments About 200 pages on a Kindle. Would like to have at least 5 readers. Available in . mobi (kindle), epub (iPad), or pdf

Something is hunting the inhabitants of the Hollywood Hills, and it isn't paparazzi. When several of the rich and somewhat famous are found with not a drop of blood left in their bodies, no one wants to believe the obvious. So it falls to LAPD Sergeant Janice Falk and her team of twenty-something inexperienced detectives to catch whoever or whatever is decimating the ranks of Hollywood glitterati, wannabes, and hangers on.

Molelith is a modern day vampire tale. A romp through the media frenzy of Hollywood and celebrities and what ifs. What if the vaunted LAPD really was faced with multiple murders that couldn't be explained away by anything other than vampires?

Contact me by clicking the little arrow next to goodreads author and sending me a message or ed@morawski1 (dot) com

message 2: by Ed (new)

Ed Morawski | 30 comments Still have a couple of slots open. You can comment here on message me.

message 3: by K. (last edited Aug 29, 2015 01:53PM) (new)

K. (kferrin) | 7 comments Hi Ed, sounds interesting. What is your timeline?

message 4: by Ed (new)

Ed Morawski | 30 comments K. wrote: "Hi Ed, sounds interesting. What is your timeline?"

30-45 days

message 5: by K. (new)

K. (kferrin) | 7 comments Ok, I'm in if you're still looking.

message 6: by Ed (new)

Ed Morawski | 30 comments Shoot me a private message with your email so I can send you either mobi, epub, or pdf.