Romance Readers Rendezvous discussion

Book Recommendations > Paranormal & Sci-Fi Romance

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Seabrook (chantelseabrook) | 56 comments Mod
This is the place to share any good Paranormal & Sci-Fi books that you have read recently.

message 2: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Myers | 13 comments I am a huge fan of Pippa Jay's novels. My debut novel is in Sci Fi romance so I am a bit biased!

message 3: by Chantel (new)

Colleen wrote: "I am a huge fan of Pippa Jay's novels. My debut novel is in Sci Fi romance so I am a bit biased!"
I haven't heard of her. Thanks for the recommendation! Let us know when your book is released. I'm a bog sci-fi fan :)

message 4: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Myers | 13 comments I will definitely do that. I am waiting now for the cover. It is exciting starting out. Do you write Chantel?

message 5: by Chantel (new)

It is exciting :) I published my first full length novel in June Cara's Twelve Fantasy Romance, and have 2 paranormal sci-fi books in process, and the sequel to Cara's Twelve. It's been great getting to know other authors. It's really wonderful how they all seem to support each other!

message 6: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Myers | 13 comments Awesome! I will have to check it out. I definitely agree. We need to all support each other and help. Especially now a days!

message 7: by Rebel (last edited Aug 26, 2015 08:41AM) (new)

Rebel (rebelmiller) Hi everyone! This thread is pretty much my home:) My debut novel, Awakening, is a sci-fi romance and I'm working on the second in the series.
Awakening Book One of Kira's Story by Rebel Miller
I look forward to hearing about some great books in this genre. Cheers!

message 8: by Yassy (new)

Yassy F. | 3 comments I have a paranormal romance ebook that many people might be interested in reading.

It is called "A Twin's Redemption."

Here is the link: A Twin's Redemption: A Story of Hope

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina A great paranormal/shifter series is Suzanne Wright's The Phoenix Pack. Love this series and I just finished the spin off series debut novel, which comes out in September.

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2) by Suzanne Wright Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3) by Suzanne Wright Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4) by Suzanne Wright

message 10: by Chantel (new)

I just read Ileeria: The Chosen One by Latoya Wilson. A very different and creative urban paranormal fantasy novel. see my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Ileeria The Chosen One by Latoya Wilson

message 11: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 3 comments Sabrina wrote: "A great paranormal/shifter series is Suzanne Wright's The Phoenix Pack. Love this series and I just finished the spin off series debut novel, which comes out in September.

[bookcover:Feral Sins|1..."

I love this series, can't wait for Spiral of Need book one of The Mercury Pack which is linked to this series.

message 12: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Shirley wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "A great paranormal/shifter series is Suzanne Wright's The Phoenix Pack. Love this series and I just finished the spin off series debut novel, which comes out in September.

[bookco..."

I just finished it the other day. It is just as great and I am already dying for the rest of the Pack's stories. It's Read Now on NetGalley

message 13: by Stupidlamb71 (new)

Stupidlamb71 | 2 comments Omg ... I've been waiting to get something to read from the series

message 14: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments Thanks; I picked up some of the free Sci-fi romances.

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments Jennifer wrote: "Does anyone know of a Paranormal BDSM/Menage books that are out to read?? Would like to find all 3 mixed in a good read without being to short or trashy??"

You might try this link and this group:

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

message 16: by N.D. (new)

N.D. (ndjones) | 5 comments I just finished reading a very good novella, Angelborn Angelborn by L. Penelope , by L. Penelope. It's definitely worth a look.

message 17: by Jill (last edited Feb 10, 2016 11:29AM) (new)

Jill (jillcomedyjunky) Jennifer wrote: "Does anyone know of a Paranormal BDSM/Menage books that are out to read?? Would like to find all 3 mixed in a good read without being to short or trashy??"

I recently finished Delicate Freakn' Flower. Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) by Eve Langlais It was not too trashy, but I'm not sure if you'll like the heroine.

message 19: by Lana (new)

Lana Campbell | 29 comments For anyone looking for a vampire romance my new one Forever and a Night has a new twist on those sexy bloodsuckers. They evolved from humans due to a blood disease which makes these vamps very relatable characters. Hope this helps someone and that it was okay to post my own. I saw that others had done the same. Good reading all!Forever and a Night

message 20: by Cheres (new)

Cheres (Bookworm4216) | 1 comments I just finished a pretty good paranormal shifter romance series and the characters were so easy to fall in love with Bloodrunner Dragon (Harper's Mountains, #1)

message 21: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments Lana wrote: "For anyone looking for a vampire romance my new one Forever and a Night has a new twist on those sexy bloodsuckers. They evolved from humans due to a blood disease which makes these vamps very rela..."

Hi, Lana, you might want to check on why the link to your book in Kindle Unlimited is not the one given potential readers on Goodreads. Here's the KU link: http://amzn.to/2cyQHq8. But if you click through from Goodreads, readers are not taken to this page.

message 22: by Lana (new)

Lana Campbell | 29 comments Thank you Kathy. I just added Kindle Unlimited about a week ago. I will add it to my Goodreads link. Thanks for being so helpful!

message 23: by Jane (last edited Jan 24, 2017 11:27AM) (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments Hi, Lana! I have two books out (Dream Angel and Dark Angel) they are both YA/paranormal romance and psychological thrillers. Both books are in the top 100 Free bestsellers list under psychological thriller and have been going strong now for several weeks on Amazon USA. I'd love if you'd give my books a shot. They are both FREE at the present time, and I've gotten some really great reviews.

This is the link to my first book, Dream Angel: https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Angel-No...

I ask a small favor if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to leave a review on Amazon. Just a short review will be very appreciated (I liked the book) or (I don't like the book). Of course, I'm hoping you like the book. ;)

Thanks a bunch!
Jane West

message 24: by Jane (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments Chantel wrote: "This is the place to share any good Paranormal & Sci-Fi books that you have read recently."

Hi, Chantel! I don't know if I'm doing this right or not. So, here goes nothing. I have two books out (Dream Angel and Dark Angel) they are both YA/paranormal romance and psychological thrillers. Both books are in the top 100 Free bestsellers list under psychological thriller and have been going strong now for several weeks on Amazon USA. I'd love if you'd give my books a shot. They are both FREE at the present time, and I've gotten some really great reviews.

This is the link to my first book, Dream Angel: https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Angel-No...

I ask a small favor if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to leave a review on Amazon. Just a short review will be very appreciated (I liked the book) or (I don't like the book). Of course, I'm hoping you like the book. ;)

Thanks a bunch!
Jane West

message 25: by Jane (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments Rebel wrote: "Hi everyone! This thread is pretty much my home:) My debut novel, Awakening, is a sci-fi romance and I'm working on the second in the series.
[bookcover:Awakening: Book One of Kira's Story|25796475..."

Congrats to the new published book! I have two books out (Dream Angel and Dark Angel) they are both YA/paranormal romance and psychological thrillers. Both books are in the top 100 Free bestsellers list under psychological thriller and have been going strong now for several weeks on Amazon USA. I'd love if you'd give my books a shot. They are both FREE at the present time, and I've gotten some really great reviews.

Thanks a bunch!
Jane West

message 26: by Jane (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments Chantel wrote: "This is the place to share any good Paranormal & Sci-Fi books that you have read recently."

Hi, Everyone! I'm not sure I am doing this right but here goes nothing! I have two books out (Dream Angel and Dark Angel) they are both YA/paranormal romance and psychological thrillers. Both books are in the top 100 Free bestsellers list under psychological thriller and have been going strong now for several weeks on Amazon USA. I'd love if you'd give my books a shot. They are both FREE at the present time, and I've gotten some really great reviews.

Thanks a bunch!
Jane West

message 27: by Lana (new)

Lana Campbell | 29 comments Jane, would you be interested in a review swap?
Lana

message 28: by Jane (last edited Jan 24, 2017 04:48PM) (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments Lana, I'd be happy to do a swap! This is my book's link: https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Angel-No...

This is Amazon USA and the download is FREE! The name of my book is Dream Angel (An Angel Novel Book 1). If you have a hard time downloading it off Amazon, I'll be more than happy to send you a Free copy. I figured since it's free online, it might be easier for you to download it on your device.

Where do I get your book?

I look forward to doing a swap!

Thanks so much!
Jane West
authorjanewest121@gmail.com

message 29: by Jane (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments This is my personal email authorjanewest121@gmail.com

message 30: by Jane (new)

Jane West (authorjanewest) | 21 comments Hi, Everyone! My name is Jane West. I have two books out (Dream Angel and Dark Angel) they are both YA/paranormal romance and psychological thrillers. Both books are in the top 100 Free bestsellers list under psychological thriller and have been going strong now for several weeks on Amazon USA. I'd love if you'd give my books a shot. They are both FREE at the present time, and I've gotten some really great reviews.

I ask a small favor if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to leave a review on Amazon. Just a short review will be very appreciated (I liked the book) or (I don't like the book). Of course, I'm hoping you like my book. ;)

Thanks a bunch!
Jane West

message 31: by Jess (new)

Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews) (fromjesstoyou) | 2 comments HEY IT'S MY TOP 5 WEDNESDAY -- My Fake Class Schedule!! 3 SCI-FI BOOKS ARE MENTIONED! Check it out: https://youtu.be/yIEs82ZNnm4

message 32: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Diamond (httpgoodreadscomsicilydiamond) | 6 comments Hello everyone, I need reviewers got my new fantasy book www.amazon.com/dp/B075NSDKRZ

message 33: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Jayne Hello there everyone.

I am a newly published author of a paranormal romance novel.

The Witch of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne

Its available with Kindle Unlimited. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MMFMJJD

message 34: by Victoria (new)

Victoria K. Grace (victoriakgrace) | 6 comments Hi!
New Paranormal Romance Novella out, and available on KINDLE UNLIMITED.
Under the New MoonVictoria

Grace